Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Test-E Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    I just asked because i am curious, i have read enough to never be fkd up by gyno....... i am gyno free ..... so obviously i know how to avoid it, or how do you explain it?, if you are mad because you HAVE gyno and you think you know what you are doing, you are probably not doing it right and having gyno does not make you an expert..., just because you have experience with gyno doesnt mean you can say that my comments are wrong

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how it.
    Wishing you a bad case of tren gyno on your next cycle so I never have to read a post like this again from you.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL and ill always be gyno free! :P hopefully., Eric advices have really helped me :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    YOu've just been lucky. I'm sure you don't have gyno because you NEVER CYCLED any real roids, not because all your researches! I'm holding back so many negative comments here.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just asked because i am curious, i have read enough to never be fkd up by gyno....... i am gyno free ..... so obviously i know how to avoid it, or how do you explain it?, if you are mad because you HAVE gyno and you think you know what you are doing, you are probably not doing it right and having gyno does not make you an expert..., just because you have experience with gyno doesnt mean you can say that my comments are wrong

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how i do it

and i know friends who had gyno, i am giving you my opinion and i never recommend any hamrful meds, so you can be calmed..............

I am not in Spain right now, i will be in Colombia on summer i think, if i am in spain ill let you know, we could play poker with my buds and drink some beers ........... of course i wont forget youd buy me a rockstar.
    that was some good shit

btw kenboy, a few of us have experienced gyno, myself included, and all got rid of it........real world experience, and im sure i can speak for others in saying none of us milked the last batch lol
    you know a lot kenboy, amazing resources that none of us have access too, can i ask why weekend might be lactating, assuming it wasnt an infection? what would be your course of action?

btw you say you are have been gyno free, but i saw those post sd pics when you wanted to enter hts contest, the ones that you took down so fast, you did have a little set of 13yr old girl titties i recall......was that what i think it was, or are you say shredded all the body fat in your david esque physique pooled there in an attempt to hide from your unrivaled metabolism?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    you did have a little set of 13yr old girl titties i recall......?
    still fwapping to those pics--my wallpaper

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by olddawg View Post
    still fwapping to those pics--my wallpaper
    worst post sd pics iv ever seen lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Weekend's Test-E Cycle

Haha, same old shit..different day. How many times have I said that since he returned?

Ken, I have had gyno, do you know more than me? Is that why you used to pm me with questions on pp board all the time before you thought I 'hated' you?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HIXX504 View Post
    You can milk anything with nipples
    I have nipples HIXX504, can you milk me?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    same with me on the gyno, was on tren/mast/test, all low dose, caber, letro, aromasin, still got lumps and sore nips, can't be estrogen, prolactin, though jj suggests it may be free estrogen, what should I do from here ippy?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I AM GYNO FREE, PROBABLY I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU! ....... i dont even know what is like :P i may someday tell you guys how i do it

and i know friends who had gyno, i am giving you my opinion and i never recommend any hamrful meds, so you can be calmed..............

I am not in Spain right now, i will be in Colombia on summer i think, if i am in spain ill let you know, we could play poker with my buds and drink some beers ........... of course i wont forget youd buy me a rockstar.
    I can honestly guarantee I have read everything you've read about gyno and more way before I started that cycle. I had gyno when I was like 14-15, it went away, I felt like on Androbulk my nips and chest fat were weird and boob like but no gland was noticeable...

Test just made sure it was coming back, the gyno was coming all along regardless it was just waiting to swell up until I was androgen free.

This time was much more painful than when I was younger.

Get your head out of your ass plz.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Get your head out of your ass plz.
    lol