User Tag List

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My weight remained stagnant for a week. Had my diet even more strict this week and cut back calories further while upping the clen. I'm not seeing any changes, but I never do. I'll hop on the scale sunday to see how this work has paid off. I'm hoping for 201 or even sub 200

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KILLED back today. One of the best lifts I had in a while.

Warmups:
    foam rolling
    rope straight arm pulldowns light, 3x20
    Pullups wide 3x8

Barbell Rows: 3x20 135lbs, 3x8 185lbs, 5x8 225 lbs, 2x6 275lbs, 1x30 135lbs
    Hammer strength seated low row one arm: 90lbsx20, 135lbsx15, 180lbsx10, 225x10, 270x5
    Hammer strength seated low row two arm (partner assist to squeeze reps): 230lbs 5x12
    Wide Pulldowns: 5x8
    Dumbell rows: 120lbs 2x10, 120lbs 1x20
    Rack pulls: 405lbs 3x10
    rope straight arm pulldowns: 3x20

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This pic was from the end of summer:

This pic was taken in january at 226lbs as I bulked for 5 months. I'm currently 204 after cutting, will go down to 190 eventually.

I feel like I got fat as shit during this, but I definitely added some serious arm thickness looking at it now. Will be fun to go back home and take another pic at the end of my cut in the same spot. Then do a "year" progress pic wearing the same thing at the end of summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KGPL View Post
    This pic was from the end of summer:

This pic was taken in january at 226lbs as I bulked for 5 months. I'm currently 204 after cutting, will go down to 190 eventually.

I feel like I got fat as shit during this, but I definitely added some serious arm thickness looking at it now. Will be fun to go back home and take another pic at the end of my cut in the same spot. Then do a "year" progress pic wearing the same thing at the end of summer.

Figured it was due time for a progress picture of my cut. Things are getting exciting. Had this taken at 4am today, no food in me.

What I learned from this past 8 months:

Alcohol really is bad for gains, it's not just a myth lol
    Bulking hard works for bringing up weak spots
    You don't have to spend countless hours in the gym to get results
    Intermittent Fasting is the shit
    Hit lagging parts 3-4x a week
    Sleep has a HUGE effect on progress.
    Refeeds help, a lot. I used to think they were just mental, but my body needs them once a week or my gym results are horrid.
    ***It's not about how much weight you can move*** Took me forever to understand this and realize it. I don't move nearly the numbers I used to, but I've packed on more size despite being significantly weaker. My mentality before made me think I constantly needed to lift big to get big and nothing could change that until recently with my injuries.
    ROM doesn't mean much, just focus on where you feel the movement best. All about dat mind muscle connection.

My next cycle will be quite a ways out.

As of now, I'm in the air between test or trest. Leaning towards trest at a decent dose, epiandro or mast high, and kickstart it with sdrol. Will run Exem, ralox, and hcg throughout. My goals of this cycle will vary based on where I'm at, but I most likely want to use it to hit extremely low bf% levels while maintaining size or even putting some on.
    Last edited by KGPL; 03-17-2015 at 10:03 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with all that you have learned KGPL, you are inspiring me to lay low and shred form awhile!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been absolutely killing it these past few days. Took a week off.

Destroyed shoulders yesterday. Just a couple numbers worth posting.
    Hammer strength shoulder press- 3 plates each side for 4x5
    Dumbell shoulder press- 2x6 100lbs. No spot. Haven't been able to get this since summer time.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice shoulder press! You think the plate loaded shoulder press I effective? I brought my chest up a lot using the plate loaded bench, for some reason never thought to use the shoulder press machine.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Nice shoulder press! You think the plate loaded shoulder press I effective? I brought my chest up a lot using the plate loaded bench, for some reason never thought to use the shoulder press machine.
    I'm mixed on it. I hate the behind the neck one with a passion, I've never seen this shoulder press anywhere else. It's more of a vertical overhead press that has just an ever so slight angle to it. I feel like the pattern of movement combined with the amount of weight you can actually move has to be effective, but at the same time I never use it as my main movement, I always have a compound in there before it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been feeling incredible lately.

Today was my rest day, but I couldn't take a day off. Went and did all kinds of cardio and abs.

Prowler pushes
    Farmer walks
    Yoke walks
    sprints
    leg raises
    cable cunches
    shoulder mobility work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a rough lift today. Feeling burned out.

I'm going to take the plunge and run a low dose of exem, high dose ralox, clen, and a moderate dose of t3. My goal will be to lose weight at a slow pace, I know it's risky with the t3, but I'm willing to take the risk. I've always had slightly fatty tissue causing me to have puffy nips/gyno. I'm really hoping a month or two of this can clear this stubborn area out a bit.