User Tag List

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Can't ask for too much more than that. Thanks again for the help.

I'm highly functional again day to day now - so once I get my sex life back on pre-PFS track (get libido back and get rid of this strange slight rotation/axis twist of my member), I'll be golden. Amazing how much you can accomplish when you do something about it as opposed to wait for a "cure".
    How much has your sexual function improved since you started this protocol? That's the area I need to get back.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    How much has your sexual function improved since you started this protocol? That's the area I need to get back.
    I can have sex again and have morning erections again. Just not much libido if any! And my member is slightly twisted around the axis slightly to the left when flaccid, not really when erect. Besides those two I'm doing pretty well sexually. I have no idea what causes the twist? Not sure if CD experienced it or not but I know Chi on PH had it and it went away for him so I'm hoping the protocol will just fix it. It's probably my most annoying symptom besides eye floaters because they both continuously remind me of the issue.

I try to not talk about symptoms because that gets you in the PH realm of things which is negative....I suggest you do the same.i just had no other way of explaining that to you lol.
    Last edited by Maxout777; 07-22-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can have sex again and have morning erections again. Just not much libido if any! And my member is slightly twisted around the axis slightly to the left when flaccid, not really when erect. Besides those two I'm doing pretty well sexually. I have no idea what causes the twist? Not sure if CD experienced it or not but I know Chi on PH had it and it went away for him so I'm hoping the protocol will just fix it. It's probably my most annoying symptom besides eye floaters because they both continuously remind me of the issue.

I try to not talk about symptoms because that gets you in the PH realm of things which is negative....I suggest you do the same.i just had no other way of explaining that to you lol.
    Mine was twisting to the left way back in the beginning, but that went away. Alright, we can not discuss symptoms. By the way I like your quote about traffic on the extra mile. I thought of that today while I was doing something for work and it pushed me to go ahead and complete the whole project today.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Mine was twisting to the left way back in the beginning, but that went away. Alright, we can not discuss symptoms. By the way I like your quote about traffic on the extra mile. I thought of that today while I was doing something for work and it pushed me to go ahead and complete the whole project today.
    I'm glad to hear that it went away for you too, so I'm glad I brought it up lol. That's a good thing, it's been a quote of mine since high school athletics, and written on my white board in my office at work - and something you can always think of when the going is tough on the protocol. It isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world, that's why you see only a few here and there that are recovered. I'm not there yet, but I know I will be eventually. This won't be how my chapter on Earth ends. You're off to a strong start my friend. Just stay the course and reap the benefits.

My number one thing to recommend for your mindset is find something that you love to do, or could love to do and get deep into it, and get your mind off of your PFS and kill some stress. This along with meditation will help a bunch. I'm an avid golfer and waterfowl hunter (cant do that currently in summer or I would), and I've focused a lot of my time in my hobbies as of late. This has helped immensely.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad to hear that it went away for you too, so I'm glad I brought it up lol. That's a good thing, it's been a quote of mine since high school athletics, and written on my white board in my office at work - and something you can always think of when the going is tough on the protocol. It isn't exactly the easiest thing in the world, that's why you see only a few here and there that are recovered. I'm not there yet, but I know I will be eventually. This won't be how my chapter on Earth ends. You're off to a strong start my friend. Just stay the course and reap the benefits.

My number one thing to recommend for your mindset is find something that you love to do, or could love to do and get deep into it, and get your mind off of your PFS and kill some stress. This along with meditation will help a bunch. I'm an avid golfer and waterfowl hunter (cant do that currently in summer or I would), and I've focused a lot of my time in my hobbies as of late. This has helped immensely.
    same here maxout .. i liked that quote of yours ... i really remember my college days how i used to be the only person in gym to push that extra 10 kgs on the squat stands just that i could break the university record... i stood first in the competitions, but so were some other people in other weight groups .. they stood first ... but i was the only trying to break the record ... and only one in the gym after the average guys left ... i dint break it ... but i was always satisfied i bettered my own records ... i miss that alpha character i had ... but i feel its coming back in slow waves here and there .. and will eventually reach the point of satisfcation

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question for anyone in the know:

I have a natty PCT product that I was going to run for 30 days (along with my herb cycling) because it had a few herbs I couldn't find anywhere else in it (Fadogia agrestis) and marketed Tribulus at 90% with 80% protodioscin (which is amazing to find, if true)......as well as trans-resveratrol (I have a Res TD from Rob that I can use instead) but upon further investigation (actually reading the label opposed to being a dumbass and not) it also has Arimistane in it (25 mg) which is a suicide AI which has mixed reviews online.

I'm questioning whether I really need to use this now because I've never had estro problems since I started on this whole journey. I'm thinking of shelling it for now and using it later (once I run a PH when I'm actually out of the woods so to speak) because the last thing I want is any other issues caused by some OTC compound. Other than this question, PCT is going great! (as great as it can coming off Androsterone.....)

PCT without this would just herbs, tococaps, and occasional Res TD use.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My journey to the promised land

Quick question for anyone in the know:

I have a natty PCT product that I was going to run for 30 days (along with my herb cycling) because it had a few herbs I couldn't find anywhere else in it (Fadogia agrestis) and marketed Tribulus at 90% with 80% protodioscin (which is amazing to find, if true)......as well as trans-resveratrol (I have a Res TD from Rob that I can use instead) but upon further investigation (actually reading the label opposed to being a dumbass and not) it also has Arimistane in it (25 mg) which is a suicide AI which has mixed reviews online.

I'm questioning whether I really need to use this now because I've never had estro problems since I started on this whole journey. I'm thinking of shelling it for now and using it later (once I run a PH when I'm actually out of the woods so to speak) because the last thing I want is any other issues caused by some OTC compound. Other than this question, PCT is going great! (as great as it can coming off Androsterone.....)

PCT without this would just herbs, tococaps, and occasional Res TD use.
    You'll be fine with herb cycling. Res actually crushes my estrogen too much so I don't use it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You'll be fine with herb cycling. Res actually crushes my estrogen too much so I don't use it anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Alright sounds good. I think the last time I used Res it did the same to me. As my bloodwork earlier in the thread shows, if anything I think I have low estrogen. I actually started feeling the best (prior to PH cycle) when my estrogen got back into the 20's range finally.

I really wished this product panned out to be all herbs like I thought it was.....that high grade of Tribulus is unheard of nowadays, and Fadogia seems to have positives for T+LH, and I can't find either anywhere else that looks worth the money, so that would've been a nice addition to take in a cycle. Unfortunately I skimmed over the AI portion - figured it was just res at the most, but I was wrong

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What tribulus are you using? I have some from Now Foods, but I want to get a more powerful version because I believe in tribulus a lot.

I have a funny story about tribulus. I was having horrible erectile dysfunction and I took about 6 pills of it. Within 30 minutes, everything turned on in my body and I had an amazing erection with full sensation. It was incredible, but it faded out over the next week. My doctor told me there is no physiological reason that could have happened, insinuating that it was all in my head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maxout, I just got all of my superman herbs today. Are you just taking the dosages that they recommend on the package? Do you just pop them in your mouth?