User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Come on my friend..who cares about hair anymore, play your game and in case once bald do like me...hair transplant, you will recover all your hair in just 8h operation and forever!... let us know how cycle goes.. wish you the best for your second run!
    It's not like I'm doing anything to slow myself down, I'm just trying to not completely obliterate my hair from prohormones. I have extremely mild MPB and could probly go 7-10 more years without having to shave it bare. I'm only gonna do the things I mentioned on cycles (which seem to give your system more resilience).

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont even do a hair transplant either! I heard bad shit about it! Plus cdsnuts a long time ago was talking about them in the chat log. Not that i was thinking about one, but he even messaged me about how detrimental they can be. Ill believe it! Bald is beautiful!!! F it!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why should hair transplant be detrimental??

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    It's not like I'm doing anything to slow myself down, I'm just trying to not completely obliterate my hair from prohormones. I have extremely mild MPB and could probly go 7-10 more years without having to shave it bare. I'm only gonna do the things I mentioned on cycles (which seem to give your system more resilience).
    Lisuride/metergoline stopped my hair loss along with others. I still have pretty much a full head of hair despite all this in the past.

The thread is here, check the most recent few pages

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...atments.12907/
    Last edited by TubZy; 08-06-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Lisuride/metergoline stopped my hair loss along with others. I still have pretty much a full head of hair despite all this in the past.

The thread is here

https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...atments.12907/
    TubZy, my curiosity. Why don't you run a second R andro cycle? I mean it has worked well for you and you're experimenting such a lot of stuff..not easier to run R andro?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    TubZy, my curiosity. Why don't you run a second R andro cycle? I mean it has worked well for you and you're experimenting such a lot of stuff..not easier to run R andro?
    I answered this question a million times already, I do better on caffeine and niacinamide. When I add in androsterone I start to over stimulate metabolism and have to pound sugar all day. Go back and read my old posts if you want to the full details.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I like how you call it 'niacinamide'. makes it sounds scary but vitamin b3 is much more approachable.

been using it for 2 days. I get a very strong flush effect and yeah it for sure works heavy on gaba. not doing caffeine yet until I finish some form of cleanse first.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol I like how you call it 'niacinamide'. makes it sounds scary but vitamin b3 is much more approachable.

been using it for 2 days. I get a very strong flush effect and yeah it for sure works heavy on gaba. not doing caffeine yet until I finish some form of cleanse first.
    Niacin is not niacinamide. Niacinamide doesn't cause a flush and no histamine release and increases NAD levels more compared to plain niacin. That is why I don't just say vitamin B3 lol.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shit good thing I mentioned it. so vitamin b3 is not useful? is it that much of a difference that I should not use niacin and switch?

I don't personally mind the flush but if it's not good to have i'll switch.

stupid naturopaths at my supplement store like 3rd time they gave me the wrong pills LOL.

using this one Vitamin B3 Niacin | New Roots Herbal
    Last edited by jacknap; 08-06-2017 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    I answered this question a million times already, I do better on caffeine and niacinamide. When I add in androsterone I start to over stimulate metabolism and have to pound sugar all day. Go back and read my old posts if you want to the full details.
    Just on this Tubzy, I get the same feelings as you on this. But having pushed through it whilst on the pine pollen tincture (plus the powder), after having come off the tincture and only being on the powder, that over stimulation has gone after about 2 weeks off and my baseline has seriously increased. It might be worth trying to push through that for periods if it means when you come off it your baseline has improved.