Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    This is what it said-

"Before I even found out about the benefits of androsterone, a friend (CD} suggested taking some pine pollen for it’s androgenic effects, which he noticed as well. Pine pollen is loaded with a bunch of vitamins and minerals so I had no idea what some of the androgenic effects could be coming from. The androgenic properties were dose dependent for me, I was taking close to 10 grams a day (about 9 tablespoons split into 3). I noticed an increase and libido and overall just a sign of increased DHT and lower estrogen, which I thought was interesting."

Makes sense. I usually only do 3 tablespoons a day. i may feel a slight/mild/minimal increase in libido. If anything, these herbs on rotation and PPP just prevent me from going backwards. But i wouldnt do 9 tablespoons a day just now. Id rather save it for part of a PCT after i use the real androsterone.
    You are correct it is 9 tablespoons. Yes, you burn through the bottle quick but it works very well in an androgenic sense

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    You are correct it is 9 tablespoons. Yes, you burn through the bottle quick but it works very well in an androgenic sense
    Wouldn't you get more mileage out of the tincture seeing as its a concentrated form?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Wouldn't you get more mileage out of the tincture seeing as its a concentrated form?
    In theory, but I don't get the same effects and causes me allergic reactions as well. A few other people on here reported the same thing, but again the tincture isn't regulated with X amount of active hormones so we don't really know.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    In theory, but I don't get the same effects and causes me allergic reactions as well. A few other people on here reported the same thing, but again the tincture isn't regulated with X amount of active hormones so we don't really know.
    I always get better effects from the powder too. It seems that all of the actives are not extracted out when making the tincture.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always get better effects from the powder too. It seems that all of the actives are not extracted out when making the tincture.
    Cdnuts, prior to recovering, how did you go about using the tincture. Did you in fact use it? And if so, did you use a full bottle to completion and have a break? Or did you do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Or just once every 3 weeks as part of your herbal cycle? Curious to see how you went about it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Androsterone conversion pathways - calling tubzy!

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Cdnuts, prior to recovering, how did you go about using the tincture. Did you in fact use it? And if so, did you use a full bottle to completion and have a break? Or did you do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? Or just once every 3 weeks as part of your herbal cycle? Curious to see how you went about it.
    ?? You know I used it. I only recommend herbs that I have personal experience with.

I kept it in rotation with all of the rest of them. There may have been times when I used it for 2 or 3 days in a row but that was really about it

Why do you ask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ?? You know I used it. I only recommend herbs that I have personal experience with.

I kept it in rotation with all of the rest of them. There may have been times when I used it for 2 or 3 days in a row but that was really about it

Why do you ask?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    I was just wondering if it could be used sort of like an r andro cycle.

Obviously it isn't anywhere near the strength of r andro, but I was thinking it could be a good way of working into an r andro cycle for those who aren't quite ready to go straight onto the r andro.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just wondering if it could be used sort of like an r andro cycle.

Obviously it isn't anywhere near the strength of r andro, but I was thinking it could be a good way of working into an r andro cycle for those who aren't quite ready to go straight onto the r andro.
    You're not going to replicate a cycle of 400 mg a day of pharm grade Androsterone with pine pollen powder and pine pollen tincture. You would be better off with running low dose Androsterone from IdeaLabs (haidut on Ray Peat Forum) if you're hesitant to jump to the high dose R-Andro.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    You're not going to replicate a cycle of 400 mg a day of pharm grade Androsterone with pine pollen powder and pine pollen tincture. You would be better off with running low dose Androsterone from IdeaLabs (haidut on Ray Peat Forum) if you're hesitant to jump to the high dose R-Andro.
    And this is the same active ingredient in super r andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Androsterone conversion pathways - calling tubzy!

And this is the same active ingredient in super r andro?
    Yep, it's Androsterone (R-DHEA). At a much lower potential dosage.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.