User Tag List

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks to me that the carbup treated you well. You look denser. How do you feel?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    looks to me that the carbup treated you well. You look denser. How do you feel?
    It sure did. Felt really heavy yesterday, but today I noticed that I def looked leaner, perhaps even denser, not so sure, but leaner def!!!

I feel HUNGRY!! hahaha Now I crave cookies

mindpower!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    It sure did. Felt really heavy yesterday, but today I noticed that I def looked leaner, perhaps even denser, not so sure, but leaner def!!!

I feel HUNGRY!! hahaha Now I crave cookies

mindpower!!!
    Yep, this is the hard part. Maybe ECA for the first day after the carbs would help, it really kills my appetite.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good proportion, nice balance on the shoulder development.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, this is the hard part. Maybe ECA for the first day after the carbs would help, it really kills my appetite.
    Would that be a good idea, with the heavy battle of blood pressure I go through on this intense mechabol dose? Would have to see if I can find bronkaid

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    Good proportion, nice balance on the shoulder development.
    Thanks Sorrow, to be honest I'm noticing a much more hypertrophic and developed physique than yesterday. The 0 carb for a week and then BIG CARB UP plan worked wonderfully along with the hormones and intense HIIT cardio's I did along the week. Looking forward for next week! I'm already daydreaming on what carb meals to go for

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would that be a good idea, with the heavy battle of blood pressure I go through on this intense mechabol dose? Would have to see if I can find bronkaid
    Possibly not a good idea. If you have a blood pressure monitor you could try it once and see, but if you've got high bp, you need to be careful, (as you know). What supports are you using for bp, and if you're using a pre workout, which one? (I'm just curious here).
    Recently I bought a low stim pre workout which has only 100gms caffeine and it has 1000mgs Creatine HCL and 750mgs Agmatine. It's called Dr Jekyll made by Pro sups. Click on the more info, I really like the fact it's not a propriety blend.

Pre Workout Muscle Building Supplement | Dr Jekyll | ProSupps USA LLC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Possibly not a good idea. If you have a blood pressure monitor you could try it once and see, but if you've got high bp, you need to be careful, (as you know). What supports are you using for bp, and if you're using a pre workout, which one? (I'm just curious here).
    Recently I bought a low stim pre workout which has only 100gms caffeine and it has 1000mgs Creatine HCL and 750mgs Agmatine. It's called Dr Jekyll made by Pro sups. Click on the more info, I really like the fact it's not a propriety blend.

Pre Workout Muscle Building Supplement | Dr Jekyll | ProSupps USA LLC
    Mark! What a coincidence! I just got this sample a few weeks ago!

Hyde.jpg

Right now I'm using Fast Fuel 1 week (4 days a week when I do weights), and then Assault a week. And then Fast Fuel again. Seems to be treating me okay. I monitor my BP when I start feeling funny. And I drink some Hibiscus tea when it's too high. That Hibiscus tea is so effective it can really lower your BP TOO LOW if you're not careful. So I try to stay in balance. So far so good. 2 more weeks of Mechabol... then I just have the Trenavars to watch out for, another 2 or 3 weeks after.

I might add a more potent fat-burner in the AM's once Mechabol is out. I've been adding Methyl-Synephrine lately on and off, Axon probably EVERY morning. Sometimes even 2 servings if I had a good night rest. And on Tuesdays after my BIG CALORIE Monday I usually add a sample. Yesterday I tried Stim-10.... dude... that just KILLED me when I was squatting!

I'm a hardcore guy, so I don't mind the ''feeling like I'm dying'' episode once awhile. As long as my BP monitor says things are still in balance, and I am seeing those abs come out.... I keep punching

p.s. I crave cake and cookies right now

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took this Saturday morning, when I woke up

Attachment 347

This is what I'm having in about an hour when I'm at the office. I know I know, not as creative and pro as Scope! But trying something new here!!! About a cup and a half of oatmeal in almond milk with Peacan cookies! (after 6 days without carbs this shall be euphoric in the tummy), and 160 grams of Grouper Fillet.

After this I'll have two more meals (Pasta with ground beef), and this shall be my CARB-UP day!
    Attachment 348
    Bro that cookie oatmeal deal you made looks killer and that's something I'll have to work some of my magic on and make it look as good as it probably tasted.
    I'm thinking some raw cookie dough in the mix instead of the out of the box cookies!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking swole and leaner in the updated pics!!
    Keep killing it and you'll be where you want to be in no time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Looking swole and leaner in the updated pics!!
    Keep killing it and you'll be where you want to be in no time.
    Thanks Scope! And I'll come over for some of those homemade cookies once you have them baked and ready

PR today! 260 pounds dumbbell flat press. Did about 8 reps with some light spotting. Man... my chest are just PUMPED!

I guess I got tooooo much attention and before I could leave the gym this huge guy that works there came and started asking me questions at the counter. And there were people listening.

He was like: ''so what are you using?'' (all arrogantly). And I said well, just trying new stuff in my diet, explained my carb cycling approach, and that I'm actually eating HALF of the calories I used to eat before. And he was trying to make it seem as if I had no idea what I was doing. Telling me, you can't be afraid of carbs etc etc, you need to eat them even before you go to sleep, wake up and do cardio on empty stomach, then eat A LOT of carbs..

And smelling his arrogance, and that I would get nowhere if I lowered myself at his level, I just told him ''well, amino acids... mostly BCAA and Glutamine worked very well with me... and especially mornings after my carb-up days I look way leaner and more defined than I ever did before, so I'm sticking to what works ''for me'', but, I'll remember what you said though. I guess we just need to know what works best for us individually.''

And the people around seemed to agree with what I was saying.... he didn't really like that. It's funny, how when you try your very best to be passive and avoid problems... when it's with someone that really WANTS a problem... they tend to get more heated up, when they see that you just remain neutral and even joke about it, and not telling them they're wrong, but instead even complimenting them and say ''you might have a point''.

Oh well... for someone with my background, it feels great when I can just avoid clashes and be easy going and nice to even the haters Feels like a accomplish something, mental wise.