User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Guys.....Of course there is a strong response to DHT when you put it in your system. Your body was STARVED of it, which caused most of the masculine (if not all) issues pfs'ers face. This isn't anything new and shouldn't surprise any of you.

This is explained here: The Science | Total Male Optimization on one of the very first pages of TMO, along with other reasons 5ar inhibition destroys some men.

Bottom line, as most of you know, this can, and will be fixed by adhering to the protocol strictly, over time.

And you guys are right....really, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter how you got to the place your in, you either do what you have to to get out, or stay stuck, for life. Easy choice for me.
    “For life”

What a wild consequence for something as innocent as taking a hair loss pill. I haven’t thought about it like that in a long time. Can’t imagine how the first person to get pfs felt with not a single resource for help.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    “For life”

What a wild consequence for something as innocent as taking a hair loss pill. I haven’t thought about it like that in a long time. Can’t imagine how the first person to get pfs felt with not a single resource for help.
    I can explain that to you......it FUCKING SUCKED. Never knowing if what you were doing was going to amount to anything. Wracking your brain because you're suffering and not sure if what you're doing is even going to make a difference. It was a lonely, dark, depressing place to be for as long as I was.

That's why I'm so on you guys about this shit. You have it (relatively) easy. Do these outlined things, stick to it, and get better. I wish I had this place when I was in the throws of it. You kidding me? You guys have access to gold here. Use it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-20-2021 at 02:50 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"