User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Sustain Alpha looks like it can be complimentary to the herbs, no? Does anyone see any ingredients that can be worrisome?

It being natural and not suppressive almost sounds too good to be true haha. But the reviews seems solid with most staying improved libido and stuff.
    Don't get me wrong...it's a fantastic product, but what always ends up happening to me, especially as I started to heal, is that it started to absolutely decimate my estrogen. Being to short on estro is just as bad as being short on Test, maybe even worse depending on the situation.

That being said, it's a natural product that works amazingly well. If you're in the beginning of your journey, I would say give it a try, typically guys have estrogen dominance in the beginning of pfs which would respond very well to sustain alpha. But you have to watch as you start to heal so that it doesn't start going in the other direction.

These days, it's too powerful for me. Shuts my estro down with one application.

Please though, if you're going to buy it, please use the link at the top of the forum that has the ultra hard advert on it. It will take you to iconics website which will then give credit for the sale to Rob, the owner of this forum. He does alot for us keeping this place open and it probably costs him money to do so. Anything we can give back to him makes a big difference. Plus you'll get a discount because you came from this forum.

Thanks. Let me know how it works out for you. And yes, it does compliment the herbs and you can run them concurrently although it maybe a bit to powerful. Everyone's mileage will vary.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-21-2021 at 01:24 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Don't get me wrong...it's a fantastic product, but what always ends up happening to me, especially as I started to heal, is that it started to absolutely decimate estrogen. Being to short on estro is just as bad as being short on Test, maybe even worse depending on the situation.

That being said, it's a natural product that works amazingly well. If you're in the beginning of your journey, I would say give it a try, typically guys have estrogen dominance in the beginning of pfs which would respond very well to sustain alpha. But you have to watch as you start to heal so that it doesn't start going in the other direction.

These days, it's too powerful for me. Shuts my estro down with one application.

Please though, if you're going to buy it, please use the link at the top of the forum that has the ultra hard advert on it. It will take you to iconics website which will then give credit for the sale to Rob, the owner of this forum. He does alot for us keeping this place open and it probably costs him money to do so. Anything we can give back to him makes a big difference. Plus you'll get a discount because you came from this forum.

Thanks. Let me know how it works out for you. And yes, it does compliment the herbs and you can run them concurrently although it maybe a bit to powerful. Everyone's mileage will vary.
    Ah that’s very helpful! I definitely don’t want to lower my estradiol too much. Like you said, estradiol is our friend. I’ll stick with herbs/protocol for t-boost for now.

Yes, I’ll always use the links on TMO and here when buying things. Just bought my first Ultra Hard from Rob a week ago. Prob won’t run it for another month. Still struggling with muscle recovery from gym so need to figure that out first I imagine.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ah that’s very helpful! I definitely don’t want to lower my estradiol too much. Like you said, estradiol is our friend. I’ll stick with herbs/protocol for t-boost for now.

Yes, I’ll always use the links on TMO and here when buying things. Just bought my first Ultra Hard from Rob a week ago. Prob won’t run it for another month. Still struggling with muscle recovery from gym so need to figure that out first I imagine.
    Well if that's the case then why bother waiting to do the cycle? If muscle recovery is an on going issue for you right now, the Ultra hard will do wonders for pushing that along.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well if that's the case then why bother waiting to do the cycle? If muscle recovery is an on going issue for you right now, the Ultra hard will do wonders for pushing that along.
    I thought it was best to be pretty dialed-in on your weight lifting regimen before prohormones. If you’re saying it will help me recover quicker and be able to push it harder at the gym, then I’ll definitely run it very soon!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I thought it was best to be pretty dialed-in on your weight lifting regimen before prohormones. If you’re saying it will help me recover quicker and be able to push it harder at the gym, then I’ll definitely run it very soon!
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Go for it.

How long have you been on the protocol so far? It does help to have a slight base of muscle before starting, but that isn't a definite indicator.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-20-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's exactly what I'm saying. Go for it.

How long have you been on the protocol so far? It does help to have a slight base of muscle before starting, but that isn't a definite indicator.
    Been on protocol for 6 months. Pretty dialed-in on everything besides weights/sprints (not out of laziness) and breathing/cold water. Sports/working out were my life before this so I’m so confused why my body is destroyed for days after a simple baby workout. I’ve been trying to go slow and simple for a few months but don’t seem to be progressing with workout performance and body recovery. I feel like this issue is restricting me from progressing in my recovery!

Any other recommendations to fix this along with the ultra hard (it’s in the mail)? I’ll step it up with the cold showers but havent felt improvement from it and have been doing a ton of stretching to see if that helps as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been on protocol for 6 months. Pretty dialed-in on everything besides weights/sprints (not out of laziness) and breathing/cold water. Sports/working out were my life before this so I’m so confused why my body is destroyed for days after a simple baby workout. I’ve been trying to go slow and simple for a few months but don’t seem to be progressing with workout performance and body recovery. I feel like this issue is restricting me from progressing in my recovery!

Any other recommendations to fix this along with the ultra hard (it’s in the mail)? I’ll step it up with the cold showers but havent felt improvement from it and have been doing a ton of stretching to see if that helps as well.
    Weights/sprints and breathing/cold water are huge huge parts of this man.

I had huge issues with working out and running sprints last year. It improved dramatically after my first pro hormone cycle. Now I can workout and sprint just fine without crashing afterward. I’ve also been doing everything else laid out tho.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post

I had huge issues with working out and running sprints last year. It improved dramatically after my first pro hormone cycle. Now I can workout and sprint just fine without crashing afterward. I’ve also been doing everything else laid out tho.
    Agreed! I can’t wait until I can go full gorilla mode again like I used to in the gym. That’s really good to hear, I’m definitely running the cycle when it arrives. Really hoping it helps with that part of it at least!

I’ll step it up with the cold showers. I’ve even been trying to find ways to introduce a cold plunge a few times a week since there’s a gym that’s a little farther that I can use on occasion that has it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post

This^^^^^^^

Run it. You won't be disappointed. It'll give you the boost you need to get going.