User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Yes she knows all of the sides and she’s read the post finasteride foundation. But she doesn’t think the fragrances can make me worse, even after I read off the negative effects like neurotoxic, anti androgen.

There’s just as much fragrances at school as well anyways.

US needs to ban pthalates like EU I think.
    Don't hold your breath. They should, but it won't be for a very, very long time.

Don't let it stop you from doing what needs to be done. Like I said prior, it's not going to make or break your results.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, I definitely need to get out of this house. My sisters boyfriend just threatened to beat me up because I unplugged her wall freshener. I never gonna recover with all this stress. I’ve only been tossed around since getting PFS, they gave me common human dignity before PFS but now if I make one wrong move (which I make often due to panic attacks and general brain fog) they pounce on I with no empathy or hesitation. My mom is supporting me more since that happened but she still disregarded my PFS completely before this, my sister routinely sends her boyfriend to yell at me then gives half arsed apologies 30 minutes later, and my dad ignores me. Stress and xenoestrogens are killing my recovery and my life, now I feel like everybody has a problem with me. Straight up Imposter syndrome.

Doesn’t help we live right next to farms they spray pesticides every day, that’s probably why we’re all crazy. I’ve Decided I’m gonna live on campus when I move to college, hopefully alone and bring the protocol with me. Sorry for venting, and I just want to say thank you for motivating me to do this protocol and live healthily. I’m doing it near 100% now and my brain is working good enough to where I can see the wrongdoings around me and still think clearly. So thanks.
    Last edited by Zonz; 02-05-2021 at 09:56 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alright, I definitely need to get out of this house. My sisters boyfriend just threatened to beat me up because I unplugged her wall freshener. I never gonna recover with all this stress. I’ve only been tossed around since getting PFS, they gave me common human dignity before PFS but now if I make one wrong move (which I make often due to panic attacks and general brain fog) they pounce on I with no empathy or hesitation. My mom is supporting me more since that happened but she still disregarded my PFS completely before this, my sister routinely sends her boyfriend to yell at me then gives half arsed apologies 30 minutes later, and my dad ignores me. Stress and xenoestrogens are killing my recovery and my life, now I feel like everybody has a problem with me. Straight up Imposter syndrome.

Doesn’t help we live right next to farms they spray pesticides every day, that’s probably why we’re all crazy. I’ve Decided I’m gonna live on campus when I move to college, hopefully alone and bring the protocol with me. Sorry for venting, and I just want to say thank you for motivating me to do this protocol and live healthily. I’m doing it near 100% now and my brain is working good enough to where I can see the wrongdoings around me and still think clearly. So thanks.
    Again, I'm sympathetic to your situation, can't imagine. I know it's hard, but you have to see it through. And who the hell is your sisters boyfriend to be threatening you? Are you the younger brother? I would have lost my mind if my sisters boyfriend ever tried to threaten me...in your own house? Fuck that.

Do the best you can where you are. When you live on campus you'll be able to get away from that negative energy and focus more fully on yourself, which is what you need right now.

Want me to come beat your sisters boyfriend up? Lol
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-05-2021 at 10:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, he probably could use a good slap to the face. lol.

And yes, I am the younger sibling. He's nearing 21 and I'm 18.

But this negative energy along with the future prospects of moving to a better place are, oddly enough, keeping me motivated. So I should be fine. Thanks for all your replies, CD. And good news, almost instantly after I sent that message I had a period of 4-5 hours where I felt amazing and had my own respect back. Still kind of feel that way. Your protocol definitely works.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your protocol definitely works.
    Indeed.

It's a longer road for some and a relatively easy road for others. They all lead to the same place though. Some just have to travel farther than others. That's just the way it is. How long can you stay on the road to get to your destination? As long as it takes. But you travel long enough and you WILL get there.