User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    What are the recommended ways of taking it? Put it in the herb rotation and take it once every two weeks or so? Or cycle it; a few weeks on, followed by a few weeks off?
    Rotate. One and done. For some reason guys get stuck on this one and take it too often. It causes more problems that way. Stick it in your rotation and be done with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been a general agreement on a good tribulus product yet?
    Based on my research, the best tribulus seems to be from Standard Medical. It’s the only one that is both Bulgarian-grown, and is also only made from the aerial part of the plant (which has the most active component.) Vemoherb is Bulgarian-grown and is made from the aerial part as well as the fruit of the plant, so it’s about half as potent. For whatever reason, I’m not sure if it’s the soil or climate, or whatever, but the Bulgarian-grown tribulus is different and stronger than the regular stuff.

The cheap tribulus you’ll find is generally not Bulgarian-grown and is made from the fruit of the plant, not the aerials. But of course, YMMV, and anyone who is getting great results from their brand should just keep on using that brand.

Standard Medical’s tribulus is on back-order right now; you can order it through certain chiropractors and such. It’s very expensive, about $1 per pill, but it will last a long time in your herbal rotation. I ordered a bottle but I’ll have to wait several months to get it, so in the meantime I have vemoherb tribulus instead.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would go with what these guys are recommending for now.....I haven't had the time nor desire to experiment with any tribulus.....I'm waaay past that point, so you have to rely on your commiserates for this one....

I'll create a poll to see what the consensus is going forward on the best brand everyone settles on here and make it a permanent addition to the website.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-11-2021 at 04:35 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Based on my research, the best tribulus seems to be from Standard Medical. It’s the only one that is both Bulgarian-grown, and is also only made from the aerial part of the plant (which has the most active component.) Vemoherb is Bulgarian-grown and is made from the aerial part as well as the fruit of the plant, so it’s about half as potent. For whatever reason, I’m not sure if it’s the soil or climate, or whatever, but the Bulgarian-grown tribulus is different and stronger than the regular stuff.

The cheap tribulus you’ll find is generally not Bulgarian-grown and is made from the fruit of the plant, not the aerials. But of course, YMMV, and anyone who is getting great results from their brand should just keep on using that brand.

Standard Medical’s tribulus is on back-order right now; you can order it through certain chiropractors and such. It’s very expensive, about $1 per pill, but it will last a long time in your herbal rotation. I ordered a bottle but I’ll have to wait several months to get it, so in the meantime I have vemoherb tribulus instead.
    Standard Medical Tribulus? I can't find any information about that product. If you need to pay money to see a chiropractor to get it, well... that would cost a lot of money.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use SoPharma Tribestan, the Bulgarian Pharma grade. Can get on eBay for 30$ for 60 tabs.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Standard Medical Tribulus? I can't find any information about that product. If you need to pay money to see a chiropractor to get it, well... that would cost a lot of money.
    Correction, it’s Standard Process, not Standard Medical. I forgot the name when I made my previous post.

To order it from the chiropractor, you just find the product on the Standard Process website and you can get a list of the places near you that have it. Then you call them during business hours, they put in the order, and you give them your credit card number and they mail it to you.

It’s not something a chiropractor has to prescribe, they’re not even allowed to prescribe anything. You’re only dealing with the chiropractor’s receptionist, so you don’t need an appointment or anything.

Apparently the prices spiked from $40 all the way up to $100/bottle when they were selling directly to people, so now they only sell it to certain alternative medicine places like chiropractors, acupuncturists, etc. At least that’s what it seemed like from the list of retailers in my area. It won’t be back in stock until June or so. I guess they have to harvest the tribulus and there’s only a certain amount they can produce each year.
    Last edited by LetsGo; 03-12-2021 at 02:42 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Second for Tribestan.

Tonvara or LiftMode are my backups for all herbs if Lost Empire Herbs are out/don't carry it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've added some Sopharma Tribestan tribulus into my herb rotation and I was wondering how many tablets do you guys tend to take in a day?
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-23-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've added some Sopharma Tribestan tribulus into my herb rotation and I was wondering how many tablets do you guys tend to take in a day?
    Just use what's recommended if you're adding it to the rotation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Just use what's recommended if you're adding it to the rotation.
    There isn't a single word of english on the box or in the instructions, but I'll search for the information online.