User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    There isn't a single word of english on the box or in the instructions, but I'll search for the information online.
    There are translator apps on your phone where you show the text to your phone’s camera and it displays it in English. (The translations are not great but enough to give you a general idea of what it says)

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    There are translator apps on your phone where you show the text to your phone’s camera and it displays it in English. (The translations are not great but enough to give you a general idea of what it says)
    Nice, I'll give that a try.

Edit: N/M, found it, the typical dose is 2 – 3 tablets daily for people under 200 lbs. It's active in the body for 8 hours, so the dosing should be spread throughout the day.
    Last edited by johnsmith; 04-26-2021 at 07:58 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsmith View Post
    Nice, I'll give that a try.

Edit: N/M, found it, the typical dose is 2 – 3 tablets daily for people under 200 lbs. It's active in the body for 8 hours, so the dosing should be spread throughout the day.
    I would dose it twice daily. Once in the a.m. and once in the p.m. Just like the rest of the herbs in rotation.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"