User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yeah pretty much spot on. I waited almost a year for my sides to calm down. Libido was lowish,almost non existent morning wood, bad ED and the worst one of all testicle pain and shrinkage for months, I had a higher than usual level of anxiety, and my sleep was mostly bad and not refreshing. I did the blood test at the endocrinologist in January during that time.
    After I got the report/results along with an ADEX monotheraphy recommendation, I started to ask for second opinions how to approach this.
    I decided to give the herb rotation a try first, because it should be less risky than the Adex therapy. (At least that's what I think).
    My rotation was like this: rhodiola, ashwaghanda, cordyceps, tongkat ali, tribulus, resveratol(added this for E2 control??). I basically did 3 cycles of this so maybe 12-14 days. From the 12-14 day i started to get crazy erections and libido. I had an boner almost throughout the whole night. I could get erect only with thoughts and could jerk of multiple times per day with crazy volume BUT i started to get those mood swings along with short tamper again and a slight brain fog which i really didn't like. I started to question the dosages and wanted take a break from all supps and see if there was any withdrawal effect.
    After stopping everything my sides started to flare up again, even those that subsided months ago came back like trembling, panic, night sweats etc.
    I took me 4-5 days to somewhat function again.
    It's now almost 20-30 days since I stopped the cycle and I feel like some of the old sides disappeared and some didn't change. I would say libido is definitely better than before i started, sleep got a little better and anxiety less which is very good but my nipples hurt since stopping them and they still hurt to this day. My semen is less thick but not completely watery.

The tribulus dosages was 300mg per pill and the tongkat was in powder form which i took around one of those microspoons. I think 100mg and it was an 1:100 extract

Sleep on herbs was not consistent but I had days where I slept without waking up.
    Forgot to mention that I’m working out like crazy for around 3months now. Mostly heavy lifting 6x week. One sprinting workout once every two weeks.
    I also have some daily supplements like creatine,whey, vitD and vitK2 and acetyl l carnetine that i take almost daily.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, you hyper responded to the herbs in only about 2 weeks. I think your system is clearly extremely sensitive. I dont pretend to.know enough about everything here to offer truly sound advice, but I thought it would be helpful to have a clear timeline of events spelled out in the event that CD sees this and weighs in. I'd like to hear his input.
    One thing that seems to stand out to me is that you didnt have a huge arsenal of herbs, BUT amongst the few that you WERE rotating were 2 of the strongest: tongkat and tribulus. It may be the case that you are very sensitive to begin with, and were then rotating these strong herbs in fairly close succession given your limited herb arsenal.
    Hopefully someone with better knowledge here can give some solid advice.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    One thing that seems to stand out to me is that you didnt have a huge arsenal of herbs, BUT amongst the few that you WERE rotating were 2 of the strongest: tongkat and tribulus. It may be the case that you are very sensitive to begin with, and were then rotating these strong herbs in fairly close succession given your limited herb arsenal.
    Hopefully someone with better knowledge here can give some solid advice.

Yeah. This was also one of the reasons why i stopped taking them. I dabbled with the other herbs here and there during the first year but tribulus and tongkat really made a difference when i added them. My cycle seemed to short for me. I can say for sure that the libido I experienced in the brief period opened my eyes. It seems like i was a lowish libido guy all my life and thought this was normal.
    What I plan on doing next time is adding a couple herbs to rotation like iodine, and mostly stuff like goji berries that dont have an immediate libido effect and benefit more overall health and then spread tribulus and tongkat as far apart as possible.

You might be right with the hyperresponder. At the end of the day only one 0,5mg of finasterid pill fucked me up, and people thought i was bullshitting.
    Maybe it could also be that the acnenormine that i took when i was a teenager shifted my hormones. I had severe acne when i grew up. There might be some kind of weakness in my body towards hormonal fluctuations?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yup same here total and LDL is high and HDL was ok. I think I might need something stronger than pinepollen to get rid of E2. Developed some gyno after taking fin. After stopping herbrotation gyno started to grow again which is super bad. Balls still tiny but at least the pain seems to be gone after the cycle. I need to address E2 first before continuing herbs.
    Really need advice.
    High E2 is a PFS symptom.

Properly using the herbs in conjunction with the REST of the protocol brings the estrogen down. I suffered high estrogen before starting the protocol. Many of these herbs not only raise test, but lower estrogen.

This is not the place for taking pharmaceutical drugs.

You're gonna send yourself into a tailspin.

Not too mention, you're not following directions.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"