User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If so, how should it be combined?

I am running 4 week ultrahard cycles with 4 weeks of. My PFS improves with every cycle.

Estrogen is below range though. Should i be concerned about that?

Besides Alpha Four, are there other things that can ramp up estrogen?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    If so, how should it be combined?

I am running 4 week ultrahard cycles with 4 weeks of. My PFS improves with every cycle.

Estrogen is below range though. Should i be concerned about that?

Besides Alpha Four, are there other things that can ramp up estrogen?
    Wanted to chime in since I recently finished a 4 week cycle of both ultra hard and A4.

If your below range , maybe start with a 1-1 pump split of uh-a4, and then increase A4 from there.

Originally was planning on doing a Uh only cycle, but after 3-4 days or doing 2 pumps a day I was very achey, skrinkage of dick, sleepy, etc. most likely crushed estrogen. I started adding in A4 and felt immediately better. Towards end of Cycle, I was even doing like 4-5 uh-A4 pump splits because the A4 made me very euphoric , which was nice. Plus I think it’s easier to come down from high estrogen rather than vice versa.

I’m going to run same cycle of combo, but maybe use the A4 everyother day, at like 3 pumps max. I saw a thread of CD doing something similar . I’msure I’m missing stuff but Feel free to PM for more details on it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks AltRoute,

how do you split the two?

Lets say i would usually do 4 pumps UH. Would that translate then to 2 UH and 2 A4 (or 3 UH and 1 A4)?

Or do you take UH as you would normally do (in this example 4 pumps) and add some pumps Alpha 4 on top of it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Np. Jjust to clarify in case If I didn’t make sense was if I was doing 4-4 or 4-5 uh/Ah pump splits, That’d be 8 or 9 total pumps of hormones onto the body per morning (4 uh pumps, 5 A4 pumps)

But yes, that 2nd example you mentioned is ideal. Definitely listen to your body though. Since your already low on E maybe add the A4 to begin the cycle with the Uh and work your way up to 3-4 pumps of each a day, then access.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, 9 pumps sounds a lot. But it makes sense now.

E was below range 4 weeks ago, exactly after my last cycle. Today got result from one week ago (3 weeks after last cycle) and it was exactly at lower end of range. Should be a little bit higher now.

Will start my next uh cycle the day after tomorrow. Will start with 2 pumps for the first days and go from there and see how i feel. I will order Alpha 4 now and have the option to add it when it arrives, depending how i feel.

Thanks for your input.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dps Nutrition has the scoop on the alpha four if you were looking. Might even get a free tank like I did with the order, lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Dps Nutrition has the scoop on the alpha four if you were looking. Might even get a free tank like I did with the order, lol
    You seem to know a lot about the prohormones, so I was wondering if you had any suggestions for me before I go back on them.

Since Ultrahard gives me terrible insomnia, I got Super R Andro. In the past I used it for I think maybe a week or two, but I didn’t notice any effects with two pumps per day.

When I try it again, should I increase the dose to 3 or 4 pumps if I don’t notice effects in the first week? Would adding Alpha Four help me get benefits from the Super R Andro, or is it just to help with low estrogen symptoms? Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey LetsGo,

did you apply ultrahard first thing in the morning or later in the day?

I always do it first thing in the morning because otherwise my sleep is like shit as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    Hey LetsGo,

did you apply ultrahard first thing in the morning or later in the day?

I always do it first thing in the morning because otherwise my sleep is like shit as well.
    I always applied it when I woke up at 7:30 AM, and it would keep me wiiiiiiiide awake until about 3 - 4 AM. I am extremely sensitive to stimulants.

Same thing with the eleuthero herb - taking it at 7:30 kept me up past 3 AM every single time without fail.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, okay. Thats bad, nothing you can do about than. Hope someone answers your questions.