User Tag List

Thread: Road to Recover

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Road to Recover

Haven’t been here in a minute. I’ve connected the dots a little bit, weren’t you originally “road to recover” (aka paddy) who’s completely spamming the forum?

I get you’re suffering, brother. But this isn’t the way. Please stop destroying this forum. I remember how bad it can be, your Seroquel crash is probably a nightmare. But you gotta get it together and relax. I remember you being a stand up dude on this forum back when I was active. Shit is sad to see. Pull it together and myself and the other guys on this forum can help you improve. You’re good bro. Just don’t keep it sabotaging this place cuz that isn’t the answer. DM me and I’ll be in your corner. Just don’t ruin this place for the new guys who need it.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-30-2023 at 10:38 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the post.

I wasn't a stand up dude I was a clueless gimp not realising I was already recovered and not realising On should have gone to the gym or done try to get Me the final ten percent

The only good thing I did was advise another guy not to take quetiapine, Ashley afterwards Indid.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    I appreciate the post.

I wasn't a stand up dude I was a clueless gimp not realising I was already recovered and not realising On should have gone to the gym or done try to get Me the final ten percent

The only good thing I did was advise another guy notT to take quetiapine, Ashley afterwards Indid.
    You’re angry and scared bro. I get it. I re-crashed myself to the depths of hell off something called methyl-folate a few years ago. Go read my thread. It was a nightmare. But it got better, it’ll improve for you too. People can empathize with what you’re going through here, but the way you’re going about it is going to drive people away. I feel your pain and I think you’re a guy who is suffering from some shit he didn’t deserve, but all I’m asking is you gain a level head and not destroy this forum, it helped me just like it can help you. Relax and calm the hell down and all the dudes here will help you. I’ll help you, chill out and let’s talk it out man to man. No need for this suicidal bullshit. You’re better than this brother, we both know it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate you trying to reason and help
    But I now have severe pfs
    I think elements of this stuff help.if you have low testosterone, and the avoidance of pharmaceutical stuff is infiltrating I should have rememberd, but it will not revert DNA changes, apoptosis of prostate et c
    It won't work for most pfs cases unfortunately

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    I appreciate you trying to reason and help
    But I now have severe pfs
    I think elements of this stuff help.if you have low testosterone, and the avoidance of pharmaceutical stuff is infiltrating I should have rememberd, but it will not revert DNA changes, apoptosis of prostate et c
    It won't work for most pfs cases unfortunately
    You’ll be doing better sooner than later brother. Mark my words. Good days are ahead for you

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Methylphenidate Ian not the same as.seroquel

Im.a thick cunt
    Never paid attention to epigenetic and all that

didn't even realise when things were good and In was naturally boosting testosterone that I could just do it sympathetically and make.mysekf.a.lot stronger and more libidinous

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Syntheically*

Fuck man
    What a joke of s.life
    If I if I'll see it thriughi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I appreciate the men in here to be honest, fake gurus aside.

Thanks to those who have wished me well despite everything

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    You’ll be doing better sooner than later brother. Mark my words. Good days are ahead for you
    Good to hear you're doing better Turnover.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should I off myself