User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to lay off the oregano oil and caffeine and hit 2-3 droppers full of pine pollen tincture every night to see if I still get raging wood. I hope I'm a good responder. I've read reviews with people taking a whole bottle and feeling nothing at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    You're really a believer in this huh? The infrequent bowel movements, constipation, bloating, water retention, food sensitivities, etc... will all be rectified once the hormone situation is also rectified.
    Yes definitely. I tried to fix my gut on my own for ages. It did absolutely nothing for my overall condition other than to potentially make me worse off in some areas. Some of the herbs like oregano oil are extremely concentrated and can interact with hormones. For me, I attributed oregano oil to making me worse once I stopped taking it.

I'd just stick to the list of herbs as per the protocol. They will get rid of all the gut issues. For example, I still had candida around my foreskin before getting on pine pollen and the other herbs. After a month or two, this cleared up. All gut protocols couldn't get rid of this

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Remember... This protocol isn't just for PFS. This protocol if followed correctly is basically a one-size-fits-all complete male Health overhaul. If done correctly and consistently you will completely eliminate 99.99% of any possible health conditions that a human male can have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only thing I would ever recommend for the gut is a faecal transplant from a good donor. They can work wonders and I suspect they will be a massive thing of the future. It won't do anything directly for your pfs in the short term, however.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    The only thing I would ever recommend for the gut is a faecal transplant from a good donor. They can work wonders and I suspect they will be a massive thing of the future. It won't do anything directly for your pfs in the short term, however.
    Personally if I had gut issues that were that bad I would fast for as long as humanly possible and then load up on probiotics and go with an extremely Clean Diet.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    Yes definitely. I tried to fix my gut on my own for ages. It did absolutely nothing for my overall condition other than to potentially make me worse off in some areas. Some of the herbs like oregano oil are extremely concentrated and can interact with hormones. For me, I attributed oregano oil to making me worse once I stopped taking it.

I'd just stick to the list of herbs as per the protocol. They will get rid of all the gut issues. For example, I still had candida around my foreskin before getting on pine pollen and the other herbs. After a month or two, this cleared up. All gut protocols couldn't get rid of this
    u sure it was candida or just smegma dude? lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bizzbee's Juice Feast

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    u sure it was candida or just smegma dude? lol
    Lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    You were very rude to him, which was unprovoked and derailed a conversation about how to take that site forward, including the possible reopening of a theories section. So it's a bit rich to come here and whine about it, you could easily have been banned outright for insulting someone who was hit a lot more badly by it than you were.

Seems you come across as rude and aggressive on every PFS site you frequent and invariably piss people off. Maybe try having a look at your own actions first.
    Fuck Allen Worthington the gimp

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Remember... This protocol isn't just for PFS. This protocol if followed correctly is basically a one-size-fits-all complete male Health overhaul. If done correctly and consistently you will completely eliminate 99.99% of any possible health conditions that a human male can have.

Wow, every every possible health condition. There must be lifetimes worth of research on it!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    Wow, every every possible health condition. There must be lifetimes worth of research on it!
    Lol, astonishing.

Shouldn't this be On the front pages?

Every human disease is eliminated by the Dr see these nuts health protocol?