User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I want to update you all that I just ordered my R-Andro and it should arrive in the next weeks coming.
    I am just a little bit afraid because my lab tests show extra low estrogens and I am wondering if R andro could ever worsen my already low estrogens.
    Here my tests:
    S-17 estradiol 5pg/mL (7,63-42,6)
    Free testo 13,8pg/mL (15-50)
    LH 1,32 mlU/mL (1,8-8,16)
    Total testosterone 17,10 nmol/L (8-42)

My story:
    Took propecia for 1,5 years in 2004 --> ALL possible sides (mentally-physically and sexually) --> Recovered 80% naturally with a long time.
    In November 2016 I used ANDROSTENOLONE, it is a Testosterone Prohormone that shut me down completelly!
    In February 2017 I used Arimidex 0,5 per three days.
    Now cycling herbs from 1 month and I will run R ANDRO.

Fast update:
    I am using herbs from 1 month and I am reporting Libido coming up and erections as weel.
    It's very strange the way it comes up and I feel fine and other days it's slow again, it is really a rollercoaster up and down...this makes me crazy and not confident cause it really depends from the day and I will not know what day it's going to be next.
    -So what do you guys think about it?
    Is it a good sign that by using herbs I am back having strong erections (90% activated by manual stimulations) and I also had sex without ED drugs... I hope things will improve more cause it is still not enough from where I was.
    -Is this the same experience you are dealing with herbs and the rollercoaster to get the recovery?
    Thank you.
    Please make sure you post in the correct section as this thread is in regards to Swills experience. Next time make a new post.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All off topic posts have been deleted.

Start a new thread.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Swill's dance with IML R-Andro

Just to make you guys aware, today is the start of my new cycle and I have made a log of it on the 'Personal Logs' section of the forum 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm definitely in for your log. I actually just posted some updated pics to mine

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Swill, I am followinfg your second cycle and I guess that obviously you did have results from the first one.
    I know we all have already talked about it and could sound redundant, but since being off the cycle from some weeks now, would you still confirm your higher baseline respectively higher than the pre-cycle one, and would you consider your results a significant boost in the recovery way?
    Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    higher yes, although it did drop slightly from where I was on cycle after a month or so, hence me going for a longer run of 12 weeks this time.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I knew we would get it sooner or later my man.

And now you can see exactly what I mean concerning the way the prohormones push you closer to that final goal.

It continues to do that after every single cycle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Coc K and bakks