Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xxaleksi

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I'm just posting crap cos I can't sleep
    I'm angry at this for not putting me into TR T as it would have worked no doubt when in had normal dock and balls and no other sides except mild fog and muscle loss

Now In have full blown extreme muscle wastage look years older grey beard grows slowly et c dock shrink again.

I hate that site but I'm gonna need to rely on research and maybe luck out On some other treatment.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Yes I'm just posting crap cos I can't sleep
    I'm angry at this for not putting me into TR T as it would have worked no doubt when in had normal dock and balls and no other sides except mild fog and muscle loss

Now In have full blown extreme muscle wastage look years older grey beard grows slowly et c dock shrink again.

I hate that site but I'm gonna need to rely on research and maybe luck out On some other treatment.
    To be honest bro my advice would be to run the protocol for 1 month then run a cycle of pro hormones. I know that isn’t what you wanna hear and you don’t believe in it, but that’s literally what helped me. I swear to you, it helped