User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    You my friend are complete evidence of what I’ve just said in my previous post is true. You obviously don’t know how to control your fear and state of mind and you’re completely fucked up as a result. That fear keeps you damaged, where as those who control it recover!
    But in a funny type of way you have inspired me to realise, that while my condition was brought on by a reaction to a medication, it’s the psychological fear that was keeping me trapped. I can’t thank you enough paddy for confirming this for me.👍.
    I’m 9 months post crash and feel 90-95% healed strictly following a protocol for better physical, mental and psychological health.

So you see, while everyone one else has wanted you to fuck off away from the forum, you have given me all the answers and strength I could possibly ever need and I hope everything one else sees this too, which I’m positive they will.

Take care to all
    (Stands up) clap, clap, clap, clap.

Good post.

And that is EXACTLY what you guys are following. Nicely put.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    You my friend are complete evidence of what I’ve just said in my previous post is true. You obviously don’t know how to control your fear and state of mind and you’re completely fucked up as a result. That fear keeps you damaged, where as those who control it recover!
    But in a funny type of way you have inspired me to realise, that while my condition was brought on by a reaction to a medication, it’s the psychological fear that was keeping me trapped. I can’t thank you enough paddy for confirming this for me.👍.
    I’m 9 months post crash and feel 90-95% healed strictly following a protocol for better physical, mental and psychological health.

So you see, while everyone one else has wanted you to fuck off away from the forum, you have given me all the answers and strength I could possibly ever need and I hope everything one else sees this too, which I’m positive they will.

Take care to all
    I took seroquel in a panic you are right

I shoukd.have just told tjem.all tonfuck.off and that i recovered and then left the shiteblike

Instead I took seroquel and had a heard of !sorry

Smoking seroquel

And still.My baseline was.so strong after years ifnlibido that interviewed in 2020 On z!a fluctuate but STILL ducked it up by takingbseroquek.her and there

Whatbabtwat