User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Hi

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Happy for you man, you deserve it. You've had to bounce back from a ton of BS that's happened to you, have the additional auto immune issues, and still push forward. Excellent example for any new members or members in general to follow.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Happy for you man, you deserve it. You've had to bounce back from a ton of BS that's happened to you, have the additional auto immune issues, and still push forward. Excellent example for any new members or members in general to follow.
    I second this. You've made tremendous strides. It's just going to keep getting better. The fact that you want to give back is also very commendable. Congrats brother!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys. Much love
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High dose Thiamine (Vit B1) plus iodine has made me feel incredible since 30 minutes after I took it yesterday.

I'm trying a loading protocol of 600mg for 3 days, then lowering dosage from there.

I know a lot of guys have had success, and even recovered I belive from acetazolamide or thiamine. Both of them being carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...zolamide.6833/

Definitely would recommend trying this out to anyone. Both these sups are very cheap as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    High dose Thiamine (Vit B1) plus iodine has made me feel incredible since 30 minutes after I took it yesterday.

I'm trying a loading protocol of 600mg for 3 days, then lowering dosage from there.

I know a lot of guys have had success, and even recovered I belive from acetazolamide or thiamine. Both of them being carbonic anhydrase inhibitors.
    https://raypeatforum.com/community/t...zolamide.6833/

Definitely would recommend trying this out to anyone. Both these sups are very cheap as well.
    what benefits are you seeing?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    what benefits are you seeing?
    More energy overall.

Feeling much closer to normal mental functioning.

Strange becasue I don't eat a lack of B1 containing foods, but under stress it seems people can really benefit from big doses. Esp folks with metabolism/thyroid issues.

Ray Peat on B1 deficiency, Thiamine doses, fatigue, depression, memory. - YouTube

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    More energy overall.

Feeling much closer to normal mental functioning.

Strange becasue I don't eat a lack of B1 containing foods, but under stress it seems people can really benefit from big doses. Esp folks with metabolism/thyroid issues.

Ray Peat on B1 deficiency, Thiamine doses, fatigue, depression, memory. - YouTube
    I always noticed similar results when I would take Iodoral, until I balanced out.

Have things evened out on this yet?

I haven't been on here in awhile....how are the cold baths coming?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I always noticed similar results when I would take Iodoral, until I balanced out.

Have things evened out on this yet?

I haven't been on here in awhile....how are the cold baths coming?
    It has evened out a bit. Still feeling great though.

The cold baths are a game changer for sure. I've transitioned to working from home, and I have my computer setup outside working all day right now...I've even rigged up a way where I am getting work done on my computer while my torso is in the cold tub.

And its practical! I was in 30 degree water for probably two hours total yesterday while getting work done.

I'm filling it with sea water, so I'm getting the trace minerals in my soak, and also able to cool it to below 32 degrees without freezing.
    Last edited by DrivenToRecover; 10-02-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It has evened out a bit. Still feeling great though.

The cold baths are a game changer for sure. I've transitioned to working from home, and I have my computer setup outside working all day right now...I've even rigged up a way where I am getting work done on my computer while my torso is the cold tub.

And its practical! I was in 30 degree water for probably two hours total yesterday while getting work done.

I'm filling it with sea water, so I'm getting the trace minerals in my soak, and also able to cool it to below 32 degrees without freezing.
    That's phenomenal!! You've taken it to the next level, for sure. If this site wasn't so damn glitchy, I would love to see pics of your set up! No biggie if it's too much of a pain in the ass. Uploading pics to this site sucks....

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gimps