User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    So thrilled for you, Damn! You've done a man's job, sir.

If you don't mind me asking, how much time did it take for your sexual symptoms to reverse 100%? I'm right at the end now with that being (aside from some sleep issues) the last symptom left. It's super annoying and I'm staying the course, but I was just curious how that last bit went for you.

Congrats again!
    Thanks Mal, Glad to hear you are getting close as well. Regarding sexual sides: There were definitely wide variations depending on which ones (libido, erection quality, sensitivity, shape/size, ejaculate, etc.), but in general, they were pretty shit at first, after 6 months were marginal with plenty of downswings, after a year were much better with fewer/shorter downswings, after 18 months were close to normal and last couple months (so around months 20-22) have been fantastic (including waking up most nights and EVERY morning with wood...batter up! )
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Thanks Mal, Glad to hear you are getting close as well. Regarding sexual sides: There were definitely wide variations depending on which ones (libido, erection quality, sensitivity, shape/size, ejaculate, etc.), but in general, they were pretty shit at first, after 6 months were marginal with plenty of downswings, after a year were much better with fewer/shorter downswings, after 18 months were close to normal and last couple months (so around months 20-22) have been fantastic (including waking up most nights and EVERY morning with wood...batter up! )
    Hey man I didn’t see you writing anything about tribulus, tongkat and maca, were they in your herb rotation or just herbs for your gut?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey man I didn’t see you writing anything about tribulus, tongkat and maca, were they in your herb rotation or just herbs for your gut?
    I have used tongkat in my T-booster/vitality rotation and raw black maca in my adaptogen rotation for the last 4-5 months. I have not used tribulus.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used tongkat in my T-booster/vitality rotation and raw black maca in my adaptogen rotation for the last 4-5 months. I have not used tribulus.
    Cool. I really think T-boosters are key to recover as long as we make our body ready to them.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Cool. I really think T-boosters are key to recover as long as we make our body ready to them.
    They are not the key. They are just an important piece to the overall puzzle, for sure.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Symptom free...six weeks and counting.
    Over three months now...Three more and I'm officially raising the flag on this bitch!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice one dude

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Over three months now...Three more and I'm officially raising the flag on this bitch!
    nioce.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations!

And it is certainly something to be congratulated for. One of the best feelings in the world to be free again, armed with knowledge that will keep you vital and healthy for the rest of your life.

Please be sure to add to the growing number of recovery stories in the recovery section so that we can keep spreading hope and knowledge to the ones that will definitely come after you.

Phenomenal job brother.

Now the fun starts. STAY on the protocol and see what continues to happen. It gets better....and better. Now you get to start moving in fun direction.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @RickTheRuler In response to your visitor message (and several other inquires I have received) re: my hypothesis on the cause of PFS in short-term Fin users.

I am a firm believer in Occam’s razor…therefore, my hypothesis is quite simple. Although the symptoms are about as fucked up as you could imagine, I do not believe ours is that complicated of a condition (at least to understand). I believe our bodies have spent years adjusting and compensating to maintain homeostasis across our endocrine, nervous, digestive, etc. systems due to lifestyle induced imbalances (which I believe, in my case, to be primarily from chronic stress). At status quo, we would have just kept on keepin’ on…But when we threw such a powerful, exogenous chemical into the mix, this delicate balance was jolted so suddenly & violently that our bodies could not effectively compensate and things came crashing down (potentially even partly in an act of self-preservation). I do not believe there are any permanent, systemic changes caused from this that require us to do anything extraordinary. The body is amazing and will do whatever it takes first to survive and ultimately to reestablish homeostasis. That is why I believe we just need to give it a healthy environment & the time it needs and then just stay the fuck out of its way (while it painstakingly rebalances thousands of hormones, chemicals, bacterium, etc. all while keeping us alive & functioning). I really think it's that "simple" .

You’re absolutely correct, my approach (and similarly, the TMO protocol) was not "complicated" or “cutting edge”. It was well researched and well thought out, but it was quite simple. The only hard part is having the self-discipline to live by it day after day through downswings and plateaus and not give up or second guess yourself.
    Last edited by Damn; 07-01-2018 at 10:04 AM.