User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R Andro + 4 Andro

Does anyone have any logs of people improving or being cured from the combo of R andro (androsterone) and 4 andro?

I know many post saw palmetto people have benefitted from it but not sure about PFS specific people.

I have a few bottles of both and deciding on either high dose R andro only or R andro + 4 andro but wanted to get some insight.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I credit it a lot to my success as you know by now I’m sure. I’m saw palmetto though. Only other PFS guy I know who tried it was @Swill. He didn’t enjoy it too much versus R-Andro alone. I haven’t heard from him in a minute, though.

Hope you’re well my man. Been a minute.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I credit it a lot to my success as you know by now I’m sure. I’m saw palmetto though. Only other PFS guy I know who tried it was @Swill. He didn’t enjoy it too much versus R-Andro alone. I haven’t heard from him in a minute, though.

Holy shit thats freaky, I was genuinely doing a home workout and this message board popped into my head... finished up and picked up the phone and had an email about your menton @Maxout777 ! Im good man, yourself? It has been a damn long time! Hope all the old brothers are well in this weird piece of time we find ourselves in!

And to answer @TubZy, I personally got more from 4Andro solo that I did from the stack, but mileage seems to vary with everyone so I wouldn't be shocked if you saw benefit with it.

I'm heading out now but will try to check in again in the coming days
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post
    Holy shit thats freaky, I was genuinely doing a home workout and this message board popped into my head... finished up and picked up the phone and had an email about your menton @Maxout777 ! Im good man, yourself? It has been a damn long time! Hope all the old brothers are well in this weird piece of time we find ourselves in!

And to answer @TubZy, I personally got more from 4Andro solo that I did from the stack, but mileage seems to vary with everyone so I wouldn't be shocked if you saw benefit with it.

My man! Good to hear from you. I’m doing as well as I can in these times.

Hope to hear a good update from ya!
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post

Yeah man - your log is the golden standard template for these two prohormones. I have 10 bottles of R Andro so I figure I do something with them haha.

For some reason, all the topical versions make me feel like crap compared to orals. I don't really know why unless it could be the byproducts in the solutions. Finding pure androsterone is like a gem these days seems like everyone discontinued it orally for some reason.
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-04-2021 at 03:46 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swill View Post

Awesome dude. Which 4 Andro did you run and dose/timeline? Did you feel better while on it and it stuck into PCT?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to do a long 12 week cycle but I don't want to add 4 Andro in if I potentially can feel worse after getting off. Kinda be a waste. I know the saw palmetto guys do fine w/ 4 Andro but haven't heard too much on the PFS side.

I ran R andro a couple years back and was fine after ceasing it so I know I'm okay there.
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-04-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Awesome dude. Which 4 Andro did you run and dose/timeline? Did you feel better while on it and it stuck into PCT?

The reason I'm asking is because I want to do a long 12 week cycle but I don't want to add 4 Andro in if I potentially can feel worse after getting off. Kinda be a waste. I know the saw palmetto guys do fine w/ 4 Andro but haven't heard too much on the PFS side.

I ran R andro a couple years back and was fine after ceasing it so I know I'm okay there.
    I've run four andro many times.......that being said, I was WELL on my way to the road of recovery, so take it for for what it's worth.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fully Recovered :Saw palmetto or finesterside side effects

I had this side effects for almost 2 years.
    From December 2017 till mid of 2019.
    I thought to fight it back in January 2019
    and with in 7-8 month i was fully recovered.
    I know how its feel and here to help you guys. If anyone needs any suggestions or help for free please contact me.
    You can use kik ank03.
    I am in India.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rromansingh View Post
    I know how its feel and here to help you guys. If anyone needs any suggestions or help for free please contact me.
    You can use kik ank03.
    I am in India.
    Congrats man! Would be cool to read your full story in the recovery section

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rromansingh View Post
    You can use kik ank03.
    I am in India.
    First post....welcome. Did you run the protocol?

If so please make a recovery post in the recovery section.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-09-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"