Thread: Post PFS Babies

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post PFS Babies

Hello all,

I am currently assessing my options with regard to going on testosterone replacement therapy, which would involve HCG but I am due to have sperm frozen as an insurance policy for starting a family.

I have had my fertility tested and passed with flying colours on a couple of occasions recently. However, I was just wondering if people here knew of babies born with people that have had, or have overcome, PFS and in truth am looking for re-assurance all was well with the baby and it was healthy.

My wife brought this question up yesterday and I stated my belief that all is fine in this regard, but said I would ask this question for peace of mind for her as I don't believe I can remember knowing anyone directly who became a father after this ordeal.

We obviously aren't considering trying any time soon as I want to get on top of my issues first, but this was the year we were intending to start trying.

She is a nurse and is aware of other medications that cause genetic changes and subsequent issues in offspring, but to my mind if there were significant issues regarding this, then I feel like I would have come across it.

DISCLAIMER: As Maxout stated on my other thread here, TRT is absolutely NOT THE RIGHT OPTION for the vast majority of guys dealing with PFS. CD's protocol is 100% the way to go for the best and easiest route to recovery and TRT is not the holy grail or quick fix that many hope it is... do not go this route out of desperation. The only reason it is (potentially) the right option for me is due to genetic limitations (one functioning gonad) meaning that I cannot optimise my hormones in the same way you guys can... trust me, I wish I could.
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know a guy who became a father after getting pfs and the Baby is well and fine.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Generally speaking ALL the evidence and science shows children will be healthy.
    I know someone who had healthy children after crashing, and this guy didn't do any recovery work. They are all well. No noticeable distinction between them and their peers.

BUT, here are the fine details.
    Reality is that western male testosterone levels have been on the decline for the past several decades along with more people having thyroid issues, even at birth.

There is probably evidence of present day baseline hormone levels at birth being lower than the average levels found in babies born in the 70's or 80's.
    And average levels measured in the 20's and 30's were probably even higher.

Epigenetics have been affected for the average male and female, especially in this chemical age.

PFS or not, many people have been affected by environment and don't even realize it. So if we were to get scientific and analyze every detail, then MOST children born today, PFS or not, may be SLIGHTLY different from their ancestors in the hormone range department and therefore would be SLIGHTLY different overall.
    BUT not to the point where the child is having serious complications.

My take away?

Your offspring will be ok, just as mine will be when the time comes. We've done the recovery work so already there is optimization we pass on to offspring.

We have a distinct advantage compared to others though. We are aware of the current environment in the world and have the knowledge to optimize the body and mental health. We have the solution and approach to life that many people don't.

Apply the optimization approach to child through the pregnancy and beyond for good measure. ANY child would benefit from it. Apply a proper protocol for a developing baby of course.

*Send a message if you want more details on the case I know.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    English became a dad

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    English became a dad
    FUCK... of course he did. We were in regular contact when his partner was expecting... totally slipped my mind!

Thanks for this guys, much appreciated
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a daughter who is perfectly fine (to my knowledge). Actually got my wife pregnant while on an ultra hard run last summer lol. I was miles past PFS at that point however.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congrats Max

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skills another fucking gimp