User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.
    Honestly? I think they're pointless. Just my opinion. take it for what it's worth.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    Whats your opinion on masks cd. I feel like its cutting off my oxygen which isnt good for the mojo.
    Masks are b.s. for the most part. Logic and intuition tells us it doesnt protect much if at all. Scientists in labs use full body suits for a reason; they'd use a cheap $1 mask were effective. And those lab scientists still get infected even with those suits, that says alot.

Our ancestors knew the importance of breathing fully. Hence we have the methods harnessing chi, yoga breathing, CD's method.

Dr. F and others said masks should only be worn when symptomatic at the very start of this reset. They suddenly changed the narrative...why?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Really interesting to read about your first years with this CD. You are a warrior because it must've been really lonely. I felt alone for the first 3 months, and when I landed here I slowly stopped feeling like an alien.

I agree, when I was at my worst I would've done anything to get better. I made good strides because like Turnover, I'm sticking to it 100% everyday. But the counterpart is that it's hard to keep a balance: I'm so invested in getting better that it looks like I don't want to indulge in unnecessary stuff that will make recovery longer. Eating dessert, staying up late at a friend's house on Friday.. fuck that I'm all about the grind for the better and worst. I just hope that 1 day I will get out of this mindset a bit and look forward to indulge in drinking/partying/food.

Even if my life is now "livable", I still feel like I have a gun on my head to do the protocol. My PFS ear problems are a constant daily reminder that I'm not normal, so that I have no reason to lose time
    Do yourself a favor.....and listen to me.....really listen......You have the right idea, so implement it. STOP wasting time. I wasted alot in the beginning because I was stabbing in the dark in a fucked up state. You KNOW what you have to do. It's better to get it all out consecutively then starting and stopping because you want to get fucked up one night, or eat the wrong things, etc. Just GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW. The sooner you do it, the sooner it'll be a thing of the past.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do yourself a favor.....and listen to me.....really listen......You have the right idea, so implement it. STOP wasting time. I wasted alot in the beginning because I was stabbing in the dark in a fucked up state. You KNOW what you have to do. It's better to get it all out consecutively then starting and stopping because you want to get fucked up one night, or eat the wrong things, etc. Just GET IT OUT OF THE WAY NOW. The sooner you do it, the sooner it'll be a thing of the past.
    I'm on it chief. I have been a soldier since March so I will be rewarded one day or another. In a week I will have 6 months of protocol under my belt.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I'm on it chief. I have been a soldier since March so I will be rewarded one day or another. In a week I will have 6 months of protocol under my belt.
    And lonely isn't a descriptive enough word for what I felt. It was a living hell everyday. I'm way to stubborn to off myself, so I HAD to fix it. I could be all alone in a room full of family. I was in my own private idaho.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    And lonely isn't a descriptive enough word for what I felt. It was a living hell everyday. I'm way to stubborn to off myself, so I HAD to fix it. I could be all alone in a room full of family. I was in my own private idaho.
    I can really relate to being alone even with family. Even during my birthday in April (5 month postcrash) I was sobbing while opening my gift and telling my father I wouldn't make it.

Finding this place has been a blessing. I'm not stubborn like you so I'm convinced I would've offed myself if it had continued for a year. You're a warrior for powering through your years. I have the recipe and I still found it extremely difficult at times.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do people think could happen from taking the vaccine exactly and on what timeframe? It's been out for months and I didn't hear any alarming anecdotes or data.

I view this like taking the flu shot or Advil. Not absolutely necessary but not health threatening.

That said I really wish they didn't push the vaccine so much to the point of alienation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For what it's worth, I took the vaccine in March. Absolutely no adverse effects on me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by finvic View Post
    What do people think could happen from taking the vaccine exactly and on what timeframe? It's been out for months and I didn't hear any alarming anecdotes or data.

I view this like taking the flu shot or Advil. Not absolutely necessary but not health threatening.

That said I really wish they didn't push the vaccine so much to the point of alienation.
    It’s a general distrusting of the drug industry, which is understandable. Look at what they did with finasteride, and oxycontin (it was supposed to be used only for deathbed patients, where addiction is not an issue, but then they used it for everything including chronic pain, even though many studies have proved it does not work for chronic pain, except in the short term.)

Look at how drug companies spend more on TV and internet ads than they do on actual research, and how they are allowed to pick and choose which studies to show to the FDA. If you include the non-reported studies, drugs like Zoloft and Paxil would not have been approved since it has come out that most of the studies showed no benefit beyond the placebo effect. So most SSRI pills just offer side effects and the placebo effect. And they prescribe it for depression even though it’s an anti-anxiety pill. Oh, and it has a black box warning, it has been scientifically proven to increase the risk of suicide compared to equally depressed people who aren’t taking the drug.

So there’s a lot of room to distrust the pharma industry, and I get it. Totally understand why CD and others here would not want to take the vax. Personally I dig into the research and take it on a drug by drug basis and I felt that the mRNA was safe.It doesn’t change your genes, it’s a set of instructions that makes you make covid-19 spikes for 48 hours as your body gradually destroys those instructions. I was more concerned with the risk of post-Covid syndrome than fears about vaccine side effects, but it’s something everyone has to decide for themselves.

Personally I only felt tired for a day and a half after each dose, so it was well worth it. I also get flu shots annually and got Gardasil-9 and Hepatitis A vaccines as well. I’m very trusting of vaccines, but not anything with potential sexual side effects, obviously.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently in a situation where I have to get vaccinated to sit in university’s 2nd year B.Sc exams and in two days I want to start my ultra hard cycle anyone who can guide me what to do here I have to get vaccinated the earliest possible and how should I start with the UH cycle like going with herbs for sometime after I get vaccinated and then start the UH cycle.