User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I wonder if that partly explains the upswings and downswings?

Like your receptors get a little better as you follow the protocol another month or two, so your body reduces the ARs. Now you have a smaller number of somewhat better receptors, but since there’s less of them, it’s not enough for normal sexual function and you have a downswing.

Then you improve the receptors more, have another upswing, and the receptors decrease again. The cycle continues until eventually you have the normal amount of receptors, and your body will not decrease the amount anymore. Then you have a normal amount of high-functioning receptors, and you’re just cured.
    sounds beautiful mate! I need to hear things like that 🙌🏻 Spreading hope!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I wonder if that partly explains the upswings and downswings?

Like your receptors get a little better as you follow the protocol another month or two, so your body reduces the ARs. Now you have a smaller number of somewhat better receptors, but since there’s less of them, it’s not enough for normal sexual function and you have a downswing.

Then you improve the receptors more, have another upswing, and the receptors decrease again. The cycle continues until eventually you have the normal amount of receptors, and your body will not decrease the amount anymore. Then you have a normal amount of high-functioning receptors, and you’re just cured.
    Oh for sure. I definitely think that the upswings and downswings are caused by androgen receptors. Androgen receptors are the only part of the puzzle which can't be solved with supplementation, and yet are THE MOST important part. That's why a protocol is necessary.

Neurotransmitters can be fixed with supplements, as can important growth factor proteins, but the androgen receptor is quite complicated and requires more than just a little trip to the health shop.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ditch the fascist, Chinese sourced herbs, the research on them is usually dodgy and there's plenty of herbs from other countries.

and to that other fellow, lion's mane is a 5ar inhibitor btw, just saying

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Oh for sure. I definitely think that the upswings and downswings are caused by androgen receptors. Androgen receptors are the only part of the puzzle which can't be solved with supplementation, and yet are THE MOST important part. That's why a protocol is necessary.

Neurotransmitters can be fixed with supplements, as can important growth factor proteins, but the androgen receptor is quite complicated and requires more than just a little trip to the health shop.
    What are the best supplements to fix neurotransmitters? I'm probably already taking them, I'm juat curious what they are.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    What are the best supplements to fix neurotransmitters? I'm probably already taking them, I'm juat curious what they are.
    https://medium.com/publishous/fixing...s-72649aab40b1
    This is an interesting website that our good friend @JoeP26 gave me a while back.

You can try and look at some of them if you are feeling an issue while doing the protocol.

For me, I believe the protocol is useful at fixing the androgen receptors, which can't really be healed any other way.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    https://medium.com/publishous/fixing...s-72649aab40b1
    This is an interesting website that our good friend @JoeP26 gave me a while back.

You can try and look at some of them if you are feeling an issue while doing the protocol.

For me, I believe the protocol is useful at fixing the androgen receptors, which can't really be healed any other way.
    I'll check it out. Thanks