User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recovering

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woke up feeling anxious. Anyone else ever have worse anxiety in the morning? It seems to be the worst in the morning and get a little better as the day goes on. Then by night it's much less. Anyone else notice this?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man sorry to be the only loser answering your questions hahah, but if it can reassure you I definitely had that for my first 3 months of PFS. Anxiety was crazy in the morning but got better around noon/beginning of afternoon. Haven't had that for the last 6 months tho.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Woke up feeling anxious. Anyone else ever have worse anxiety in the morning? It seems to be the worst in the morning and get a little better as the day goes on. Then by night it's much less. Anyone else notice this?
    Probably a cortisol spike. It’ll improve

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey man sorry to be the only loser answering your questions hahah, but if it can reassure you I definitely had that for my first 3 months of PFS. Anxiety was crazy in the morning but got better around noon/beginning of afternoon. Haven't had that for the last 6 months tho.
    Lol. It's great to hear from you, man. I had it initially as well, but it had been gone for quite some time. I was feeling pretty decent, maybe 80-85%, and veered off the protocol to try the elemental diet/kratom to see if it was colon related. That was a mistake. Now I'm dealing with this anxiety again. I'm just ready to be through this portion. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Probably a cortisol spike. It’ll improve
    Thanks, man

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. It's great to hear from you, man. I had it initially as well, but it had been gone for quite some time. I was feeling pretty decent, maybe 80-85%, and veered off the protocol to try the elemental diet/kratom to see if it was colon related. That was a mistake. Now I'm dealing with this anxiety again. I'm just ready to be through this portion. Thanks for the reply.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, man
    Anyway to mitigate it?

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway to mitigate it?
    Ashwaganda, chamomile, rhodiola, lemon balm?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know we're not big on labs, but just had T and E rechecked due to this DS. My T dropped from 725 to 547 and my E dropped from 21 to 12.7. I feel pretty confident it was kratom that caused this. There are many studies that link opiate use to hypogonadism, and kratom acts on many of the same receptors as opiates. So, I think it's reasonable to assume that's what happened. I Was feeling pretty decent prior to this, so I figured my system could handle it...I was wrong. I don't know how many times I've read about guys doing the same thing, and thought I wouldn't do that. But, when you start to feel good, you think you can handle it. My point is don't take kratom until you know beyond any shadow of doubt you are fully recovered... stick to the protocol until you've been recovered for a while. While I think there are some things out there that can work with the protocol (that aren't on it), unless you know for sure what you're doing (e.g. Joe), don't do it. Just stick to the protocol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taking Tongkat, PP Powder (re-ordered tincture), Tribulus, Ash, Bacopa, Rhodiola, Valerian, Passion flower, Ziziphus/Albizia (if needed for sleep), GABA, Taurine, Glycine, Theanine
    Also, diet has remained super clean, cold showers (I do 2 showers/day one cold after working out and one warm in the evening), daily workouts, walks, meditation, etc. Things were slightly better today, but still a brutal DS. It'll get better, just want it to happen faster. Anyway, still pluggin' along.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me it’s the opposite. I never feel anxious in the morning, sleep always relieves anxiety for me. I mostly only get bad anxiety when I haven’t been sleeping enough.

I would say, just stick with the CDsnuts protocol that got you this far. We all have an urge to do more, and maybe if I add in this and that, it will work better. But that’s not necessarily true. If you want to do extra then just double down on the meditation, and go harder on your workouts.

Sometimes simple is better and not everything mixes together. I feel like it makes sense to pick one lane and stay in it. Some will want to try the Hackstasis route, trying to spot check individual hormones. Others prefer the CDsnuts method.

So I would just figure out which lane you want to go in - whatever that may be - and then go all in on that and forget about any other protocols or theories. And if it doesn’t work, then I would go back to the CDsnuts protocol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So still in this downswing/crashed state after elemental diet and kratom. I have a question for you guys. My main issue is severe anxiety/intermittent panic attacks. Thankfully I had labs drawn right before this downswing. My T was 725ng/dl (tested at 2pm) prior to the downswing. I was feeling pretty decent, around 80%. Now my T is 547ng/dl (tested at 9am). My doc doesn't seem to think its a big deal, but it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that it dropped almost 200 points, and now I feel like absolute crap. What are your guys' thoughts. Do you think this is why I'm feeling so terrible? Thanks in advance, gents.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So still in this downswing/crashed state after elemental diet and kratom. I have a question for you guys. My main issue is severe anxiety/intermittent panic attacks. Thankfully I had labs drawn right before this downswing. My T was 725ng/dl (tested at 2pm) prior to the downswing. I was feeling pretty decent, around 80%. Now my T is 547ng/dl (tested at 9am). My doc doesn't seem to think its a big deal, but it doesn't seem like a coincidence to me that it dropped almost 200 points, and now I feel like absolute crap. What are your guys' thoughts. Do you think this is why I'm feeling so terrible? Thanks in advance, gents.
    Why you thought kratom was a good idea is beyond me. It acts similar to other chemicals that interact with the opiate receptor.....it lowers testosterone, among other non- Non desirable things.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"