User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Erectile shrinkage out of nowhere, 7 months after PFS

So like I posted earlier today I am recovering in some areas but I'm now suffering from a new symptom that started up in the last week. I thought it was in my head but after measuring it is for sure. I have suffered since the beginning of PFS with flaccid penile shrinkage but my out of nowhere I am experiencing Erectile shrinkage. My Erection is less girthy and my penis looks more veiny and skinny, I have measurements to prove it. Does anyone know why this would start randomly? It's very strange too because this started just when my libido started to improve. I would love some guidance, once again in the 7 months of suffering with pfs my erections were always the same size

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man,

Here is my advice for you. Take this for what it is, because we are all different snowflakes to some degree, and your situation will not completely mirror mine. I also don’t want you to freak out and spiral out of control, cause that will do more harm to your recovery then anything else right now.

I noticed some erectile shrinkage fairly early on in my journey, but it didn’t progress into anything super noticeable until about a year after. It’s a slow burn, and mine has seemingly picked up recently too (just had my two year anniversary). The best thing you can do is remain calm, double down on breathing exercises, sign up for a hot yoga membership (think pelvic floor) and continue on with the protocol. Do not erection check. Do not jack off or have sex aggressively. It takes a huge degree of faith and acceptance, but you should go ahead and leave your dick alone for a while. Forget it’s even there. If you piss, don’t look at. Don’t constantly touch it. There is serious autonomic* dysregulation going on and consciously thinking about it all of the time will only stress you out and likely throw your system, and that system, more out of whack. I wouldn’t touch a bathmate right now. I wouldn’t do traction. Focus on everything else and make sure you’re dialed and it will sort itself out. If you do something stupid to try and fix it, there is a chance that you actually injure your dick and the next thing you know you might be a verified Peyronies patient. This happened with me and the bathmate. I was overzealous, injured myself, probably exacerbated whatever process is going on. Wish I hadn’t.

Remember what’s important: your mind and soul. There was a long time that I was so fucked up that I told myself if I ever had my mind back I would live as a eunuch. I now have that back, and I have a dick that works, albeit a bit smaller and dinged up. I’m grateful for that, but I know how distressing a shrinking unit can be. It’s not what ultimately makes you a man, and worrying about it and blowing up with insecurity is really the only surefire way to drive away any partner you may be looking for.

So in summary, be kind to yourself, focus on the protocol, try and ignore it while doing everything else, and remeasure in another 6 months. If it’s going to shrink, it’s going to shrink. Sitting around measuring it everyday and wigging yourself out will be 100x worse then waiting 6 months and seeing then.

My last piece of advice: if you’ve followed the protocol to a T – herbs, exercise, sleep, diet, etc for the last three months, then I would hop on UH now. If you’re hesitant, don’t be. I was, and one of my regrets now is not doing it sooner. I obviously don’t know how it works, but it’s more likely to change things re: your dick size than most anything else here. Just remember it’s not a free ticket – you need to follow the rest of the protocol to a t to really see any of the benefits.

Looking forward to hearing your dick is back in full force and action here in 6 months.

Ratchet
    Last edited by Ratchet_V2; 10-28-2021 at 05:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    Hey man,

Here is my advice for you. Take this for what it is, because we are all different snowflakes to some degree, and your situation will not completely mirror mine. I also don’t want you to freak out and spiral out of control, cause that will do more harm to your recovery then anything else right now.

I noticed some erectile shrinkage fairly early on in my journey, but it didn’t progress into anything super noticeable until about a year after. It’s a slow burn, and mine has seemingly picked up recently too (just had my two year anniversary). The best thing you can do is remain calm, double down on breathing exercises, sign up for a hot yoga membership (think pelvic floor) and continue on with the protocol. Do not erection check. Do not jack off or have sex aggressively. It takes a huge degree of faith and acceptance, but you should go ahead and leave your dick alone for a while. Forget it’s even there. If you piss, don’t look at. Don’t constantly touch it. There is serious autonomic* dysregulation going on and consciously thinking about it all of the time will only stress you out and likely throw your system, and that system, more out of whack. I wouldn’t touch a bathmate right now. I wouldn’t do traction. Focus on everything else and make sure you’re dialed and it will sort itself out. If you do something stupid to try and fix it, there is a chance that you actually injure your dick and the next thing you know you might be a verified Peyronies patient. This happened with me and the bathmate. I was overzealous, injured myself, probably exacerbated whatever process is going on. Wish I hadn’t.

Remember what’s important: your mind and soul. There was a long time that I was so fucked up that I told myself if I ever had my mind back I would live as a eunuch. I now have that back, and I have a dick that works, albeit a bit smaller and dinged up. I’m grateful for that, but I know how distressing a shrinking unit can be. It’s not what ultimately makes you a man, and worrying about it and blowing up with insecurity is really the only surefire way to drive away any partner you may be looking for.

So in summary, be kind to yourself, focus on the protocol, try and ignore it while doing everything else, and remeasure in another 6 months. If it’s going to shrink, it’s going to shrink. Sitting around measuring it everyday and wigging yourself out will be 100x worse then waiting 6 months and seeing then.

My last piece of advice: if you’ve followed the protocol to a T – herbs, exercise, sleep, diet, etc for the last three months, then I would hop on UH now. If you’re hesitant, don’t be. I was, and one of my regrets now is not doing it sooner. I obviously don’t know how it works, but it’s more likely to change things re: your dick size than most anything else here. Just remember it’s not a free ticket – you need to follow the rest of the protocol to a t to really see any of the benefits.

Looking forward to hearing your dick is back in full force and action here in 6 months.

Ratchet
    You’re saying yours has “picked up” recently meaning that’s you’ve seen some improvements? Have you added anything else new like yoga or PT to see those improvements? I’m with you in thinking prohormones will also be very helpful with this.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    You’re saying yours has “picked up” recently meaning that’s you’ve seen some improvements? Have you added anything else new like yoga or PT to see those improvements? I’m with you in thinking prohormones will also be very helpful with this.
    No, as in I’ve developed some new indentations and lost a little bit more size. I don’t know what’s going on, I’m going to try and see another urologist and hopefully pinpoint what’s going on.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just an update my penis seems to be going back to normal, I'm still a bit confused on the situation