User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good alternative brands of Cistanche?

I am impatiently waiting for Lost Empire to get Cistanche back in stock, but wanted to know if anyone could suggest a good alternative source for the time being, based on personal experience?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: ordered a 10 g jar of Nootropics Depot tribulus tubulosa extract powder...any recommendations still would be appreciated. I'm on the mailing list to be notified when Lost Empire is back in stock, but it's been over a month and I'm just antsy about this one in particular

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I am impatiently waiting for Lost Empire to get Cistanche back in stock, but wanted to know if anyone could suggest a good alternative source for the time being, based on personal experience?
    This is back in stock - FYI. Cistanche is one of my favorite herbs and wanted to let you know.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratchet_V2 View Post
    This is back in stock - FYI. Cistanche is one of my favorite herbs and wanted to let you know.
    Thanks man. I noticed this was back a few days ago, literally a few days after I settled on trying Nootropics Depot, and after probably 2 months of waiting on LE :/ I haven't noticed anything yet from this ND brand, but sometimes takes a few rounds to feel the herbs, so I'll give it a fair shot, and go with LE if it doesnt yield anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My two cents, always order from Lost Empire. For a few herbs in my rotation I thought I could save a few bucks and order brands from Amazon, like ordering Samsara's Cistanche instead of LEH. Yeah I saved like $30, but I feel like it does nothing for me. Whereas so many people on this board who use LEH's Cistanche rave about it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingpie View Post
    My two cents, always order from Lost Empire. For a few herbs in my rotation I thought I could save a few bucks and order brands from Amazon, like ordering Samsara's Cistanche instead of LEH. Yeah I saved like $30, but I feel like it does nothing for me. Whereas so many people on this board who use LEH's Cistanche rave about it.
    I completely agree with you on the superior quality of LE herbs...I was just getting so damn impatient with cistanche, and had waited a good 2 months for it to come backin stock, so I figured it was going to be even longer....I guess another thing that persuaded me to go and buy this nootropics depot cistanche was finding a reddit post by a guy who said he used both LE and Nootropics depot to good effect ...so, I dont know. It might start to produce effects. I've got to give it a fair shake before i toss it out. I dont always notice the herbs on their first or second run, so I'll see

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this is going off the original topic. But lately I've been reading into the prevalence of fake supplements, not just companies selling weak products, but manufacturers duping sites like Amazon to sell counterfeits. There's a documentary on Netflix called Broken that apparently gets into this, been meaning to check it out.
    So anyway, I was reading into how to spot if your supplements are fake, and one test is to see how it dissolves in water. Interestingly, the Cistanche that I bought on Amazon doesnt fully dissolve. It doesnt matter how long I leave it in the water or how long I stir, it always leaves this thick brown residue stuck to the glass. So I was just curious, does Cistanche from Lost Empire or Nootropics do this?
    I think it's time I toss this shit. Sticking to only LEH from now on.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Gentlemen.....there is a reason we use LEH. I've spent thousands trying different brands over and over again. LEH is the best quality hands down. You should try and get ALL your herbs you can from them. It makes that much of a difference
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"