User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn...Just Checking In

Hey gents, thought I would stop by for a quick check-in. Been a minute since I was last here. Always fucking fantastic to see new activity on the recoveries page! I see some new names here too…you guys are definitely in the right place. Will hang around for a few days so feel free to hit me up…I know how encouraging it can be when you’re in the shit.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Damn. You keep checking in periodically despite being recovered, I respect that man

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aye, I appreciate you stopping by. I just familiarized myself with much of your story, and it's interesting to see some correlations with my own. Aside from my aldo being a bit older than many guys here (I'm 35), you will see on my recovery log that I just updated last night that, similar to yourself, my libido had not been as dramatically impacted as many (most?) on here. Like you, erection quality has taken the hit, with libido oddly enough more or less intact. Anyway, just a few similarities I saw between our stories I thought worth mentioning.
    Do you continue to see improvements in your physical health? Are you still on any sort of health promoting protocol/TMO?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Thanks Damn. You keep checking in periodically despite being recovered, I respect that man
    Absolutely. It was a simple check-in post from a guy on PH I was lucky enough to stumble upon very early on that gave me the confidence to know I could and would beat this.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Aye, I appreciate you stopping by. I just familiarized myself with much of your story, and it's interesting to see some correlations with my own. Aside from my aldo being a bit older than many guys here (I'm 35), you will see on my recovery log that I just updated last night that, similar to yourself, my libido had not been as dramatically impacted as many (most?) on here. Like you, erection quality has taken the hit, with libido oddly enough more or less intact. Anyway, just a few similarities I saw between our stories I thought worth mentioning.
    Do you continue to see improvements in your physical health? Are you still on any sort of health promoting protocol/TMO?
    I have been 100% recovered (and much healthier than pre-Fin) for around three years now. Yeah, I do still live a very healthy lifestyle. Solid diet - shit ton of veggies, no booze. Lift, HIIT, sauna, cold shower every day - better than crack . Plenty of sleep. My gut is rock solid now so I have cut out most supplements and just get nutrients from food. Still take ashwagandha, quercetin and collagen in my protein shakes. Lots of sun, enjoy life, don't stress much and laugh a lot (especially at myself).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    Absolutely. It was a simple check-in post from a guy on PH I was lucky enough to stumble upon very early on that gave me the confidence to know I could and would beat this.
    As Jimmy Jonas here used to say, that's like a wounded soldier going back to the jungle to save his mates.

I sent you a message on your profile, I don't know if it went through!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been 100% recovered (and much healthier than pre-Fin) for around three years now. Yeah, I do still live a very healthy lifestyle. Solid diet - shit ton of veggies, no booze. Lift, HIIT, sauna, cold shower every day - better than crack . Plenty of sleep. My gut is rock solid now so I have cut out most supplements and just get nutrients from food. Still take ashwagandha, quercetin and collagen in my protein shakes. Lots of sun, enjoy life, don't stress much and laugh a lot (especially at myself).
    Great to hear, thanks for your insights. I may write you a few questions via private message if you dont mind.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Great to hear, thanks for your insights. I may write you a few questions via private message if you dont mind.
    Sure thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    As Jimmy Jonas here used to say, that's like a wounded soldier going back to the jungle to save his mates.

I sent you a message on your profile, I don't know if it went through!
    Didn't see a DM from you. Feel free to resend.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't see a DM from you. Feel free to resend.
    Hey buddy, just sent you a message after thinking carefully about how to craft it specifically. I also accidentally sent it twice, so please ignore one. They are the same.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Learned a lot of great tips from your recovery journey, specifically going grain free, switching from cow to goat dairy, and utilizing the sauna 2-3 times a week. Great to hear from you again!