User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleeping has become awful again, I don't understand why. I sleep 2-3 hours a night, it will surely hinder my progress. Yet I had made great efforts and I did not change anything. I take glycine and magnesium before sleeping. Every time I tried an herb from the sleep protocol I crashed for several days. Should I take a break from glycine and magnesium?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Sleeping has become awful again, I don't understand why. I sleep 2-3 hours a night, it will surely hinder my progress. Yet I had made great efforts and I did not change anything. I take glycine and magnesium before sleeping. Every time I tried an herb from the sleep protocol I crashed for several days. Should I take a break from glycine and magnesium?
    Yeah try to get off the sleep supps. I myself only use them on bad days. Try to manage the stress levels during the day. If that doesn't work try to rotate the herbs again and don't masturbate at all. This will reset your hormonal balance.
    It seems like this is an wrong dopamine to seratonin ratio issue. I even had phases where I had premature ejaculation and bad sleep patterns like you. After like an +20 day herb cycle i was able to change the ratios. After stopping everything my baseline changed and slowly stabilized with improved sleep and no premature ejaculation.
    I can now sleep 6-7 hour per night which is good.

And of course don't go heavy on gluten. Eat enough calories and do exercises.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Yeah try to get off the sleep supps. I myself only use them on bad days. Try to manage the stress levels during the day. If that doesn't work try to rotate the herbs again and don't masturbate at all. This will reset your hormonal balance.
    It seems like this is an wrong dopamine to seratonin ratio issue. I even had phases where I had premature ejaculation and bad sleep patterns like you. After like an +20 day herb cycle i was able to change the ratios. After stopping everything my baseline changed and slowly stabilized with improved sleep and no premature ejaculation.

Maybe an 3-7 day fast could help you do an mini reset.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post

I would avoid gluten entirely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been on this protocol for 9 months now. I had improvements, it's true. But today I am no longer improving, I am stagnating.

It's the end of summer in France and the change in temperature is making me more tired.

I will do a blood test in the coming days to compare with before the protocol.

I still haven't tried prohormones, hope this helps. Besides, I think I have a lack of GABA because I could see that it caused a feeling of tightness in the throat and difficulty in swallowing, dry mouth and tiredness.

Since I'm strictly taking the protocol herbs, no more, but I'm thinking of adding boron and fadogia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did a testosterone blood test before protocol and now, 9 months after. My total testosterone has increased a lot. The range is 230 - 640. it was at 240 and now it's top of the range at 630. However, my bioavailable testosterone is still low. The range is 1 - 4, and I'm at 1.16. My worst symptom is constant fatigue.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting...good work. I know there are things that can be done to free up some test, many of which are parts of the protocol already...but would be worth checking online again to ensure you are doing all those specific things...for instance, daily magnesium supplementation will help free up some test

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks dude

Indeed, I take magnesium every day. 300 mg before sleeping with glycine.

I hope that this bioavailable testosterone will increase because I imagine that explains my exhaustion and my very low DHT.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    good evening.
    I ordered 4 andro + ultra hard. I should receive it next week hoping that customs does not seize them.

As I think I am receptive to anti-E2 I plan to do a week of 4 andro then accumulate 4 andro + ultra hard for 4 to 5 weeks.

The only precautions to take are: eat a lot of carbohydrates, and potassium? (bananas) Is it this ?

Otherwise, for my part, I'm stagnating, I don't feel like I'm continuing to improve. But it's undeniable, this protocol has been good for me, I have nocturnal and/or morning erections that I didn't have before. When I have a hard on my cock is a little harder and easier to hold.

My mood is better too, my sleep too.

I hope these prohormones will unlock something.

my libido remains at 0 but I would say I went from 40% to 70% in a few months on all other symptoms. Some days I'm at 80% but that's rare.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    good evening.
    I ordered 4 andro + ultra hard. I should receive it next week hoping that customs does not seize them.

As I think I am receptive to anti-E2 I plan to do a week of 4 andro then accumulate 4 andro + ultra hard for 4 to 5 weeks.

The only precautions to take are: eat a lot of carbohydrates, and potassium? (bananas) Is it this ?

Otherwise, for my part, I'm stagnating, I don't feel like I'm continuing to improve. But it's undeniable, this protocol has been good for me, I have nocturnal and/or morning erections that I didn't have before. When I have a hard on my cock is a little harder and easier to hold.

My mood is better too, my sleep too.

I hope these prohormones will unlock something.

my libido remains at 0 but I would say I went from 40% to 70% in a few months on all other symptoms. Some days I'm at 80% but that's rare.
    If your summary of things at the end of this post was accurate, then you're doing just fine. Dont fall into the trap of lowering your test via stressing about your progress, as stress/cortisol immediately shoots down test.
    Libido will be the last thing to return, as my own experience and most others on here have attested...
    All the other things you mentioned are what you should be noticing if everything us working right, recovery-wise.
    Good luck on your prohormone run...