Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Think critically.

Everyone with pfs just laps up any old shite said by guys who got lucky. I'd include myself in that regretfully until too late.

You dont need to read a book because some giy who recovered from mild to moderate pfs told you too.
    You my friend are complete evidence of what I’ve just said in my previous post is true. You obviously don’t know how to control your fear and state of mind and you’re completely fucked up as a result. That fear keeps you damaged, where as those who control it recover!
    But in a funny type of way you have inspired me to realise, that while my condition was brought on by a reaction to a medication, it’s the psychological fear that was keeping me trapped. I can’t thank you enough paddy for confirming this for me.👍.
    I’m 9 months post crash and feel 90-95% healed strictly following a protocol for better physical, mental and psychological health.

So you see, while everyone one else has wanted you to fuck off away from the forum, you have given me all the answers and strength I could possibly ever need and I hope everything one else sees this too, which I’m positive they will.

Take care to all

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont give a shit im going to off myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont give a shit im going to off myself
    👍 No probs mate

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah hope you crash aa well cunt, this whole thing is a load if shite that distracts mild ofs guys from getting proper medical care. This shite site has blood on its hands.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    I tried a juice feast once but by day three the pain was so bad and I was so weak. I'm also only 127 pounds at 5'11. I dont know if id be able to live my week out at college if I did that. Does the protocol still work without it?
    Personally I wouldn’t worry to much Ethan, you can only do your best and stressing over it will just undo any good work.
    Get on the protocol 100% and come back to a fast/feast next month when you’ve built up some mental and physical fitness.
    I’ve lost two stone in the first 7 months. Suffered muscle wasting and went from a 38” waist down to 32” in the last two months I’ve put a stone back on and maintained my 32” waste and feel in the shape of my life!
    I’m 47 years old!
    All the best Ethan 👍

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah hope you crash aa well cunt, this whole thing is a load if shite that distracts mild ofs guys from getting proper medical care. This shite site has blood on its hands.
    😂😂
    I’m not quite sure how you manage it paddy but you’re a comical fella and always seem to put me in a good positive mood!
    Cheers pal😘

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much muscle did you waste?
    Im diwn with this fucking lazarus shite

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Road to Recover, while you drive down your road of recovery stop looking in your rear view mirror all the time and concentrate on what’s in front of you ( your future, your health returning, a happy life)
    You’re driving your life looking 100% behind you and that’s why you constantly crash. It’s impossible to avoid a crash unless you focus on what’s in front of you.

I know you won’t get what I’m saying, but no doubt others will.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok mate im insane with this. Severe pfs guys dont come here for a reason.

I appreciate the sentiment in your post.
    I didnt crash for 13 years, 12 if yiu start with the mini crash in 2021 that affected sensitivity nut I still. Had good libido for. Months if not fuller erections.

Im. In deep shit lost a ton of muscle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok mate im insane with this. Severe pfs guys dont come here for a reason.

I appreciate the sentiment in your post.
    I didnt crash for 13 years, 12 if yiu start with the mini crash in 2021 that affected sensitivity nut I still. Had good libido for. Months if not fuller erections.

Im. In deep shit lost a ton of muscle.
    I’m really sorry paddy I haven’t got time to reply right now as I’m off out. I’ve got a life to live and I’ve made lots of new friends since my crash, which I needed to do as a lost my girl friend over this.
    But on a social level I do great again and I’ve also just started dating an amazing woman who I met on holiday while living my life to its fullest possible!
    I suggest you do the same!
    All the best👍