User Tag List

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This post is for @hopeplease. It's also a test post because my first comment is awaiting moderation and my last one I accidentally deleted.

Anyway, what's your story @hopeplease? Your account is new, did you have an older one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    hes a fucking spiv

do a fucking drill seargeant course for two years for your low t

or alternatively just get sime hcg from a proifessional

stupid fuciking cunt

hes move on to conning general men now ths forums fucked
    The Spiv round here is you, you are a dick!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another test comment. I think I figured it out: I can post just fine on mobile but desktop needs "moderation".

Anyway, I dm'd you on PH. And can someone help me nail down exactly what the protocol is supposed to be?

It seems to me it's mainly: workout, Paleo diet (except on workout days where you carboload), and take one t-boosting herb a day (rotate between 21 different ones).

And then also: avoid xenoestrogens (if you can help it), coldwater showers, dick pumping, and sunbathe your nuts a few minutes a day.

Am I missing anything?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here and trying to start my own recovery thread but keep getting the message 'your post will remain invisible until moderator approval'.

Is cd the only moderator here? If so it seems he hasn't logged on since last year so not sure what to do to get my own thread up and running. Any suggestions would be great.

I've tried posting on both desktop and mobile.
    Last edited by bammy1122; 03-08-2023 at 04:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bammy1122 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm new here and trying to start my own recovery thread but keep getting the message 'your post will remain invisible until moderator approval'.

Is cd the only moderator here? If so it seems he hasn't logged on since last year so not sure what to do to get my own thread up and running. Any suggestions would be great.

I've tried posting on both desktop and mobile.
    Welcome!
    Yeah it’s a pain, just try and keep posting, you may need a minimum amount of posts to get going!
    How long have you been suffering?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soolius_Jeezer View Post
    Another test comment. I think I figured it out: I can post just fine on mobile but desktop needs "moderation".

Anyway, I dm'd you on PH. And can someone help me nail down exactly what the protocol is supposed to be?

It seems to me it's mainly: workout, Paleo diet (except on workout days where you carboload), and take one t-boosting herb a day (rotate between 21 different ones).

And then also: avoid xenoestrogens (if you can help it), coldwater showers, dick pumping, and sunbathe your nuts a few minutes a day.

Am I missing anything?
    The entire protocol is explained in detail at totalmaleoptimization.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read through TMO but it's a lot to take in so I was trying to sparknotes it. I think I did a fair job, would you agree?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
    Welcome!
    Yeah it’s a pain, just try and keep posting, you may need a minimum amount of posts to get going!
    How long have you been suffering?
    Thanks man, let's hope this reply then counts to the minimum number I need. I will keep trying.

Any other advice from anyone on how I can get my thread approved would be appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bammy1122 View Post
    Thanks man, let's hope this reply then counts to the minimum number I need. I will keep trying.

Any other advice from anyone on how I can get my thread approved would be appreciated.
    I think I had to accept a confirmation email to start a thread. Try and check spam/junk mail in your email and see if you can find one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurse View Post
    I think I had to accept a confirmation email to start a thread. Try and check spam/junk mail in your email and see if you can find one
    Hey Kurse, tried this to no luck. I sent an email to the swolesource support email - maybe this will get them to realize the issue or get them to assign new active moderators. We'll have to see. Otherwise it's a big waste of this positive community for PFS if new people can't post to document their healing journeys, questions and insights. I feel PFS will be just as rampant now and in future as it's ever been so this community still well and truly serves a great function and purpose for that. Hopefully, we can somehow drum the place up again to the standards and vibes it was in the past when cd was at the helm.