Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started Third Cycle, off to a better start than last one

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really weird, Over the course of the last 3 weeks I’ve had a nasty 24 hr flu bug and then today going through a nasty cold. Just strange that during worst of PFS I would never get sick at all

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Really weird, Over the course of the last 3 weeks I’ve had a nasty 24 hr flu bug and then today going through a nasty cold. Just strange that during worst of PFS I would never get sick at all
    I hope you feel better soon! It does seem like PFS makes it harder to get colds and stuff. I’m not sure how or why, but a lot of guys have mentioned this and it also goes along with my own experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I hope you feel better soon! It does seem like PFS makes it harder to get colds and stuff. I’m not sure how or why, but a lot of guys have mentioned this and it also goes along with my own experience.
    Thanks yeah it’s really strange , so I think I’ll take it as a good sign

I wonder if anyone has an opinion on taking a day quill/NyQuil to speed up healing on the cold? Normally I’d try fasting it off but I’m on Cycle and don’t want to have a weird reaction to OTC meds

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks yeah it’s really strange , so I think I’ll take it as a good sign

I wonder if anyone has an opinion on taking a day quill/NyQuil to speed up healing on the cold? Normally I’d try fasting it off but I’m on Cycle and don’t want to have a weird reaction to OTC meds
    CDsnuts always warned against taking most medications during PFS recovery, including stuff like DayQuil and NyQuil. So I wouldn’t recommend it, personally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    CDsnuts always warned against taking most medications during PFS recovery, including stuff like DayQuil and NyQuil. So I wouldn’t recommend it, personally.
    Fuck, I took one dose of Nyquill. Didn’t have an adverse Reaction but won’t be taking it again

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

Following up on my introduction I left back on the introduction Sticky. To recap I took my first and only Fin pill back in Late October and immediately had a terrible reaction, which was loss of brain to penis connection (numb) and Brain fog. Over the span of waiting it out before I hopped on the protocol, I have since experienced slight insomnia (vastly improved), moderate brain fog, muscle and facial wastage (unable to achieve workout pump), and ED.

However my biggest concern right now is the dry and thin skin that has seemed to develop along with very limited body /oil/sweat production. When I get A cut on my finger it seems to bleed out longer than usual and my limbs feel a bit colder compared to how they used to be. Just to throw out a quick inquiry to the group, have any of you experienced the dry/thin skin/ and had improvements or recovery?

Thanks a lot !
    Hey man I’m late to this, but when you say facial wastage, do you mean it got skinnier or like the skin thinned and you lost like collagen/muscle of the skin making it softer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethanrecovering View Post
    Hey man I’m late to this, but when you say facial wastage, do you mean it got skinnier or like the skin thinned and you lost like collagen/muscle of the skin making it softer?
    I think it was more of a muscle loss on the face type of thing, since the jawline from tip of ear to the chin seemed to thin out. Skin is norma

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by road to recover View Post
    Two accounts
    Not anymore.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"