User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    “possible” ? Of course it’s possible, but still I gotta say something about that word....I despise that language on this specific board... I loathe it. Recovery is not some game of chance, This is not wheel of fortune or something. I had to check Jacknap on this when he was talking like that during a downswing many months ago although he clearly was getting better throughout..
    What separates Swole from PH or Solve PFS is that we know recovery will happen if we are diligent, we’re just here in the meantime to share experiences while we move along & address any concerns during the process.
    I would hate to hang around here if that’s how people look at this thing. It’s why I don’t like the word hope during the process as well.. yeah,hope in the beginning once you find out what to do.. but once your in doing the stuff on TotalMaleOptomization, it’s just inevitable, cause it’s science. It’s not a mystical thing anymore, you just gotta work and wait.
    Sure as hell doesn’t make this process smoother for me if you guys believe that you make these changes with diet, exercise, supplementation, sophisticated herb rotations, cold showers, meditation, & then DHT prohormones that take ALL of that and put turbo on it STILL needs to be left up to chance. I don’t want to come here and see that..
    It also insinuates that the recovered guys also had luck on top of all the hardships and work they put in. I’d hate to put the effort to recover then get called “lucky”..There’s no luck factor in recovery at all. It’s all on you, it’s the work!
    About your concerns of age though, If you go back to early 2018, you will find a 51 year old man on here named Damn basically recovered, took him about 2 years or so. He crashed 13 years older than you at 49.. old enough to be my dad..
    When the changes are actually made & applied, all that’s left is simply time.
    What makes you so different than say Master Mal whose in his early 30s? Or bizzbee who is around your age and recovered from dealing with PFS for almost 15 years?
    Also READ Swills post on the old thread where pvdl was throwing accusations at CD. He talks in depth about his trip seeing that doctor who said many of his patients recover with diet, exercise, and stress relief..
    Recoveries are more common than you think, we don’t see them on boards so much. The recoveries you see on these sites like Swole, PH, Solve PFS aren’t the ONLY ones in the world you know...
    it’s all on you, regardless of how long or bad you have it.

Rant Done. You got this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes man, thank you for your words.
    I do not find your log about the R Andro cycle, how do you feel now after that?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    I damn well hope so because I'm 36 too!

I really see no reason why it wouldn't. Get test up (had no issues before my month on fin) eat/live clean as all hell... It's only been a few months since my crash, not like I've been rotting away from homeostasis for years, also there are recoveries on phelp from older guys than us.

At this point, it's just not an option to think about not recovering, I'll do all it takes for as long as it takes.
    This is strictly science. The only thing that is left up to chance is the effort and determination of the individual undertaking this journey. Other then that, if you're following along how you're supposed to, you really can't not get better. Many people are either completely impatient, Can't follow specific instructions, or simply don't have the mental fortitude to soldier the fuck on.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Log - Going to Beat This

Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    Yes man, thank you for your words.
    I do not find your log about the R Andro cycle, how do you feel now after that?
    During it, sexually was better in terms of getting it up easier, but still numb. Strength bump too..

Side effects were depression, anxiety, lethargy, some insomnia.

I did not feel a big explosion of the positives, it came gradually & subtly.

After, I came down a little.. but I’m slightly better than I was prior to the cycle.

It’s not super noticeable though, you don’t even realize what’s going on. At least for me

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    During it, sexually was better in terms of getting it up easier, but still numb. Strength bump too..

Side effects were depression, anxiety, lethargy, some insomnia.

I did not feel a big explosion of the positives, it came gradually & subtly.

After, I came down a little.. but I’m slightly better than I was prior to the cycle.

It’s not super noticeable though, you don’t even realize what’s going on. At least for me

for me it works best if I take it first thing in the morning in one heavy dose rather than double dose pulsing. if I take it too close to bed I get insomnia too. allopregnanalone works in a bell curve when it comes to sleep so needs to rise high mid day and then goes down a tad in evening according to tubzy's research
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recovery Log - Going to Beat This

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    for me it works best if I take it first thing in the morning in one heavy dose rather than double dose pulsing. if I take it too close to bed I get insomnia too. allopregnanalone works in a bell curve when it comes to sleep so needs to rise high mid day and then goes down a tad in evening according to tubzy's research
    I hit you on fb jack

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pondering making this first R-Andro cycle 4 weeks, and ending it Saturday, and going back on the herbs.

I'm not totally convinced I was ready for it. I was BARELY 2 months into the herbs, did a MINIMAL week-long fast late last year. Fully aware this was scraping the real bare minimum, the decision was mine and I've have had a huge, permanent downswing since Sunday... which ended last night/this morning when I AGAIN ejaculated practicing edging. This means I've ejaculated by pushing that too far three times in three weeks now. But following that and today I've felt better.

If this signifies the drop in androgens have improved me, does it stand to reason that I should persist with the cycle or not? There's NO question I can face it out for the final two weeks if I need to, but the scalp itch has gone away, suicide ideation and tingling headache was OVERWHELMING (but relax, I know it's a symptom not a destiny) and I had to sit in the gym changing room for 30 minutes and calm down last night. That's all miles better today.

Thoughts and opinions? CD have any wisdom? I can certainly carry on for a fortnight, but if this is indicative of me not being ready then I'll stop and take the hit and try again around March. My own impression of it is, from the limited research and understanding I have, is to persist and ride out the remaining weeks and make the most of the rebound from the period of increased DHT.

On the up-side, cold showers are getting easier, HIIT I do 4-5 sets of sprints AM plus a little circuit of pushups/crunches/squats gym PM and HIIT for 4-5 sets there too. Diet is now SUPER clean.
    Last edited by SS7; 01-25-2019 at 06:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rallied somewhat this weekend. Cycle will run the full 6 weeks.

Keep fighting fellas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, just had to post. There has been a SIGNIFICANT shift of gears mentally. Over the weekend had lots of sex, did take 3x tbsp pine pollen that first day too, but my goodness. A switch went off, DRAMATIC upswing. Sexually I'm not any better I don't think but the mental improvements were significant throughout the week. If on crash-day I was at 0% with 100% being pre-PFS I'd have hit 80% yesterday. Dropped just a little bit today, but that was PROFOUND.

I'm just about closing out week 5 of my first cycle now, on 400mg/day. Do I push to 600mg? Do I go to 10 weeks or stick to 8?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats how it usually goes with the androgens. You gotta feel shitty for a while at first because your body is so depleted and not used to having so much DHT. Then all of a sudden you'll feel awesome as the body adapts. i Would stick with 400 mg for a first cycle, also its a bit late to bump up the dosage at this point in the cycle. On your next cycle you can go up to 600 mg as your tolerance will have increased by then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carsot8 View Post
    Thats how it usually goes with the androgens. You gotta feel shitty for a while at first because your body is so depleted and not used to having so much DHT. Then all of a sudden you'll feel awesome as the body adapts. i Would stick with 400 mg for a first cycle, also its a bit late to bump up the dosage at this point in the cycle. On your next cycle you can go up to 600 mg as your tolerance will have increased by then.
    Will do sir, will do.

I'll take my 8 weeks and get back to the rotation, then await the benefits of my DHT snapback.