User Tag List

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Cd why do I keep having sudden crashes? I’m good for a couple of months and then bam I’m emotional and feel WEIRD. Is it cause I fall off the wagon with diet and supplements?
    Unless I know everything you do on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, that's a very difficult question to answer as there are so many variables. It sounds like YOU know the answer....You just said "Is it cause I fall off the wagon with diet and supplements?"

The answer can be, yes. You need to stay the course 100% for an undetermined amount of time...6mo's - 2 yrs generally. Not doing this will results in yo-yo-ing results and a longer healing time.

That, AND, there is a natural healing cycle that bounces from great to shitty over the course of your healing journey. In order to keep that as minimal as you can, you NEED to stay as solid as you can with your schedule....when you take your herbs, when and how you work out, dieting, etc. Even when these are dialed in, you're STILL going to have great days, and bad days. The difference is the longer you stay on the protocol, the longer your good stretches will be and the shorter your bad ones will get.

CONSITENCY + TIME = RESULTS.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thankyou for responding.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cd why do I keep having sudden crashes? I’m good for a couple of months and then bam I’m emotional and feel WEIRD. Is it cause I fall off the wagon with diet and supplements?
    Unfortunately this is a time when you'll have to be more vigilant than usual. My worst crash during my recovery came when I was couch surfing and I used a keto shampoo. I was knocked on my ass for weeks. Luckily an R-Andro cycle righted the ship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yea it just don’t make sense. I agree with you 100 percent, it’s just I go from feeling pretty good 2 feeling not even like a MAN, anymore. I can’t explain it. I’m just going 2 stay strict with my diet, cold showers and supplements. Got 2 stay STRONG...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Vitamin D has Soybean oil. Is that okay to take?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd stay away from anything soybean, personally.

A little tip for when you crash, Queens. Give yourself a prostate massage. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's really helped reverse some of my crashes. Stick a finger up there and wiggle it around for a minute or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Brother. I’m going 2 throw away those pills. Get different Vitamin d3’s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    I'd stay away from anything soybean, personally.

A little tip for when you crash, Queens. Give yourself a prostate massage. I know it sounds ridiculous, but it's really helped reverse some of my crashes. Stick a finger up there and wiggle it around for a minute or so.
    Whatever helps BROTHER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Brothers quick question. I took a steroid called TREN ACE when I came off Propecia. I guess about 6 months after. I was on Propecia from March of 2007- till June of 2010. It is very strong on the receptors on the body. Felt amazing when I first took it. Like I did pre Propecia. When I got off I completely CRASHED. No EMOTIONS. Do you think the TREN with the Propecia damaged my RECEPTORS in my BODY? Thanks GUYS....

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hey Brothers quick question. I took a steroid called TREN ACE when I came off Propecia. I guess about 6 months after. I was on Propecia from March of 2007- till June of 2010. It is very strong on the receptors on the body. Felt amazing when I first took it. Like I did pre Propecia. When I got off I completely CRASHED. No EMOTIONS. Do you think the TREN with the Propecia damaged my RECEPTORS in my BODY? Thanks GUYS....
    Not damaged, but you def. had a double whammy. The presciption is the same. Protocol, all in, 100%. You'll get where you want to go....eventually.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"