Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Really guys? Lol....

All of these are really well liked by everyone that uses them.

Xenoestrogens |

just a few CD questions please, because the Bathroom Soap is not available and the Toothpaste in Health Ranger, other suggestions, please?
    the Deodorant link is broken on the TMO page, could it be? https: //www.healthrangerstore.com/collections/deodorant/products/organic-unscented-deodorant? variant = 40686994701
    Last edited by LUALBA; 04-26-2018 at 03:02 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Baking soda for toothpaste, for deodorant baking soda plus coconut oil, and soap is not needed...skin brushing is all you need
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Baking soda for toothpaste, for deodorant baking soda plus coconut oil, and soap is not needed...skin brushing is all you need
    Would also recommend oil pulling for tooth & gum health (especially if you have as bad a dry mouth as I did, which is brutal on your teeth). Re: soap...My chivalrous nature requires me to use some suds on the old nether regions prior to m'lady tending to those areas I use Dr. Bronners All-One Hemp Citrus...The only ingredient you "wouldn't eat" is sodium hydroxide which is rated "innocuous" by the EWG (great source for those who don't know about it) based on the concentration used. I do not use deodorant...I never had bad BO before, and now that I have it back, my girlfriend and I actually like it.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    This^^^^^^^^

Soap dries out the skin un-necessarily. Just brush while your in the shower. Your skin quality will become better then it has ever been.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    This^^^^^^^^

Soap dries out the skin un-necessarily. Just brush while your in the shower. Your skin quality will become better then it has ever been.
    do u use the skin brush on your face too? I do it very gently i'm scared it will be too harsh. I used to use retin-a. the .5 solution made my skin look really good but after crashing from ru58841 i'm scared of using anything synthetic for aesthetic purposes lol. I can't imagine how it would be good for you. I mean if our skin was meant to look that good I'd imagine nature would have done it by itself... was really good at getting rid of blackheads. the .1 solution is way to strong tho and would look artificial and sucks in the summer cuz skin is so sensitive and raw when it's tht thin and fresh.

I experimented with emu oil for a bit but results were negligent so now I just say healthy diet for best skin. Lotsa good water + collagen etc.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    do u use the skin brush on your face too? I do it very gently i'm scared it will be too harsh. I used to use retin-a. the .5 solution made my skin look really good but after crashing from ru58841 i'm scared of using anything synthetic for aesthetic purposes lol. I can't imagine how it would be good for you. I mean if our skin was meant to look that good I'd imagine nature would have done it by itself... was really good at getting rid of blackheads. the .1 solution is way to strong tho and would look artificial and sucks in the summer cuz skin is so sensitive and raw when it's tht thin and fresh.

I experimented with emu oil for a bit but results were negligent so now I just say healthy diet for best skin. Lotsa good water + collagen etc.
    I use it on my face, yes. The brushing action makes your skin healthier, despite it feeling a little on the rough side in the beginning. When I'm finished with the shower, I use this https://amzn.to/2jesAxz afterwords. The stuff is fantastic.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have suggestions for a xenoestrogen free toothpaste? I’ve been using baking soda for toothpaste for the past year or so, like DrivenToRecover and TubZy have mentioned here, but there’s conflicting information online about it possibly being damaging to teeth over time. Thinking about switching it up.

I could get Dr. Bronner’s toothpaste which Maxout said he used, but it has peppermint in it which inhibits DHT so I’m a bit hesitant to use it. What do you guys think?
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-06-2020 at 08:49 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ya should NEVER brush with baking soda xd

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    Ya should NEVER brush with baking soda xd
    Yea lots of stuff online saying it can wreck your teeth, but also plenty of people who swear by it. It hasn't affected my teeth negatively though. But if it can be bad for your teeth then obviously I'd need an alternative, lol. The Dr Bronner's stuff looks promising, just a bit hesitant due to the peppermint.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yea lots of stuff online saying it can wreck your teeth, but also plenty of people who swear by it. It hasn't affected my teeth negatively though. But if it can be bad for your teeth then obviously I'd need an alternative, lol. The Dr Bronner's stuff looks promising, just a bit hesitant due to the peppermint.
    A really useful app is ThinkDirty. It has all kinds of hygiene products and rates them according to ingredients. It seems that Dr Bronner's and Tom's of Maine are good, clean brands. Also Seventh Generation.