Thanks Cdsnuts. I’m all in

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens1984 View Post
    Thanks Cdsnuts. I’m all in
    Best decision of your life. You'll see, in time.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Best decision of your life. You'll see, in time.
    I trust YOU. Enjoy your day BROTHER....

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all,

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Skin is great, mental acuity is strong, and I sleep just fine. Definitely sitting pat at 90% consistently.

Sexually I have good days and bad days, but they're far more good. When I get going I can fuck with the best of them, but libido itself can fluctuate. I'm looking for something to increase it a little. Cycling prohormones can definitely help, but I was also wondering about another potential avenue...

I've heard taking zinc supplements can help with that? I noticed some recovery stories mentioned the helped downstairs from zic and/or copper and I was wondering what others thought.

I tried zinc picolinate 30mg and promptly vomited, so maybe I need a smaller dose or a different type of zinc.

Thanks all!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Hey all,

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

Skin is great, mental acuity is strong, and I sleep just fine. Definitely sitting pat at 90% consistently.

Sexually I have good days and bad days, but they're far more good. When I get going I can fuck with the best of them, but libido itself can fluctuate. I'm looking for something to increase it a little. Cycling prohormones can definitely help, but I was also wondering about another potential avenue...

I've heard taking zinc supplements can help with that? I noticed some recovery stories mentioned the helped downstairs from zic and/or copper and I was wondering what others thought.

I tried zinc picolinate 30mg and promptly vomited, so maybe I need a smaller dose or a different type of zinc.

Thanks all!
    Great news! Thanks for the update.

Concerning mineral supplementation, because we typically need them in micro-doses or trace amounts, dosing can be tricky. I wouldn't go too crazy. You can find mineral solutions that contain trace minerals in the proper ratios and take as needed until you either feel better, or worse, depending.

I've used this before https://amzn.to/2WE3w6n As a matter of fact, the bottle is still here somewhere. You'll probably only ever need one bottle for your entire life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great news! Thanks for the update.

Concerning mineral supplementation, because we typically need them in micro-doses or trace amounts, dosing can be tricky. I wouldn't go too crazy. You can find mineral solutions that contain trace minerals in the proper ratios and take as needed until you either feel better, or worse, depending.

I've used this before https://amzn.to/2WE3w6n As a matter of fact, the bottle is still here somewhere. You'll probably only ever need one bottle for your entire life.
    Thanks for the advice! I'll totally delve in and see what I can do with it.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice! I'll totally delve in and see what I can do with it.
    You can also add in a green juice or two every other day or so for a really good shot of bio-available minerals. The best way to get them is still from food. Organic if possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can also add in a green juice or two every other day or so for a really good shot of bio-available minerals. The best way to get them is still from food. Organic if possible.
    I'd love to, but money is a little tight with the quarantine unemployment going.

Good news, though! I lowered the dose of zinc to 15mg and it's totally fine. I'll take it every other day along with 2mg copper.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd love to, but money is a little tight with the quarantine unemployment going.

Good news, though! I lowered the dose of zinc to 15mg and it's totally fine. I'll take it every other day along with 2mg copper.
    Good. Just be mindful of how you're feeling when dosing minerals like this. You don't want to go to far in the other direction.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good. Just be mindful of how you're feeling when dosing minerals like this. You don't want to go to far in the other direction.
    Absolutely. I'll only be doing it three times a week and stop after a couple of months if I don't see benefits. Just seen too many good reports to ignore.