User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Libido's been nearly 100% the past week or so with the help of nofap and edging. Can't get as hard as I used to pre PFS but I'll take it. Wish I started doing nofap earlier but better late than never (started a bit over two months ago)
    Awesome. Now it's time for this.....https://officialhydromaxpump.com/?oid=2&affid=209
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Awesome. Now it's time for this.....https://officialhydromaxpump.com/?oid=2&affid=209
    I actually got a bathmate a few months ago, just haven't used it yet lol. Gonna give it a shot in the shower tonight

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, but I've been getting much better erections after just a couple days of using the bathmate. I also had that symptom where my glans would stay shrunken and not fill up with blood, despite the rest of my cock being hard. That's gone now.

Either way, I'm really impressed with the bathmate! I think I'll start pumping 3-4 times a week or so.
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-10-2020 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not sure if it's just a coincidence or not, but I've been getting much better erections after just a couple days of using the bathmate. I also had that symptom where my glans would stay shrunken and not fill up with blood, despite the rest of my cock being hard. That's gone now.

Either way, I'm really impressed with the bathmate! I think I'll start pumping 3-4 times a week or so.
    Not a coincidence. Come on dude.....lol. It's in the regimen for a reason. It's extremely effective. Don't go crazy though. Stay at three times a week and if you want to kick it up a notch, simply increase the duration of your sessions.

Just stay the course bro.....you're getting there.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2020 at 10:51 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a coincidence. Come on dude.....lol. It's in the regimen for a reason. It's extremely effective. Don't go crazy though. Stay at three times a week and if you want to kick it up a notch, simply increase the duration of your sessions.

Just stay the course bro.....you're getting there.
    Lol. I just thought the benefits would come over time, not immediately. Can’t complain though, this thing’s fucking awesome. Thanks for the tips too.

The protocol is just my way of life now, like you mentioned before, so staying the course means just living my life. Easy as hell.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol. I just thought the benefits would come over time, not immediately. Can’t complain though, this thing’s fucking awesome. Thanks for the tips too.

The protocol is just my way of life now, like you mentioned before, so staying the course means just living my life. Easy as hell.
    Then you my friend, have a recovery coming sooner then later. Great job.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started another andro hard cycle today. Gonna do a 12 week summer cycle unless CD or anyone thinks it's a bad idea.

I'm not too worried about getting shut down as I remember reading somewhere that CD cycled the old AH v3 from Primordial for 16 weeks and didn't get shut down.

Daily supps are the usual protocol stuff:

Vitamin D
    Chlorella
    Spirulina
    Magnesium
    Creatine HCL

Let's go!
    Last edited by xxaleksi; 05-17-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 3 on andro. Already feel great. I'm doing four pumps in the morning and four at night. I'm happy I already feel the effects compared to last time when I didn't feel shit.

One of my symptoms since crash is some sort of subcutaneous tissue loss in my hands. My hands are skinnier than they were pre PFS. It's the only symptom that hasn't improved at all doing the protocol. I wonder if it's somehow 5ar/DHT related as I still haven't done a full six week cycle yet. I've done everything else diligently though. So if it's caused by low 5ar then this long cycle I'm about to do should help by increasing 5ar/DHT. Just speculating though, we'll see.

Also drinking coconut water for the potassium.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Day 3 on andro. Already feel great. I'm doing four pumps in the morning and four at night. I'm happy I already feel the effects compared to last time when I didn't feel shit.

One of my symptoms since crash is some sort of subcutaneous tissue loss in my hands. My hands are skinnier than they were pre PFS. It's the only symptom that hasn't improved at all doing the protocol. I wonder if it's somehow 5ar/DHT related as I still haven't done a full six week cycle yet. I've done everything else diligently though. So if it's caused by low 5ar then this long cycle I'm about to do should help by increasing 5ar/DHT. Just speculating though, we'll see.

Also drinking coconut water for the potassium.
    Just be conscious of how you're feeling throughout the cycle. If you start feeling like it's too much, pull the plug. There is no harm in running a 12 week cycle other then you may want to stop before the 12 weeks is up. Nothing compares to the old primordial stuff....nothing. The transdermal is the next best thing.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just be conscious of how you're feeling throughout the cycle. If you start feeling like it's too much, pull the plug. There is no harm in running a 12 week cycle other then you may want to stop before the 12 weeks is up. Nothing compares to the old primordial stuff....nothing. The transdermal is the next best thing.
    Thanks, I’ll keep that in mind! I have three bottles of the stuff sitting here so should last for a while.