User Tag List

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    crazy caps, definitely looking way leaner on the abs... nice work!

is that gyno pre-existing? has it flared at all from the epi andro?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the chance of a gyno flare from a DHT prohormone would be almost nonexistent as active hormones like proviron and masteron are used on testosterone cycles to help combat the effects of gyno and aromitization.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    It is my pleasure to introduce you to Dermacrine:

Body Performance Solutions (BPS) Dermacrine (7.9 fl oz): Discount Dermacrine Supplements

This was the flagship topical DHEA/resveratrol/pregenolone supplement launched by Primordial Performance. It's one of the most solid and cost-effective products in its class. Basically, the DHEA, when applied transdermally to the upper trunk, converts to more anabolic hormones (ultimately testosterone). It would be killer with the Epi Andro RX.
    Thank you..I have zero experience on this product. Seems interesting though. I take it you swear by this product?? Is this similar to the PP andro hard everyone was talking about?? Do you have any type of feedback in terms of gains you have seen and/or sides?? Id certainly be down to try it if it is legit.

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    Damn man, im jealous lol. Looking awesome brotha!!! Very inspirational!
    Thank you Ry Very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    She's a beauty... wow... to me there is nothing more sexy than a girl who is in great shape.
    Agreed. Tabi is gorgeous. She is like 5'10 or 5'11, all of it is her legs. When I stand next to her she towers over me LOL...She certainly draws attention...I almost feel bad for a girl that hot though bc, us being guys, most guys I hear are like man, I'd like to bang that girl....LOL...I've never heard a guy say they want to put a ring on her finger,or even date her..and she is certainly the relationship type, not the first date type whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post

Thank you, yeah mid section is seriously hard as a rock. My obliques, the pics don't really do justice, in person I swear to you they are hard as a rock and you can see all my lines if you look from up close..something I have NEVER seen unless on a strict diet, or on a shitload of HGH.

The pre gyno I have is pre exisiting from a few months ago from an m1-t clone PH. I haven't leaned out enough to care to run Nolva and Cabaser to get rid of it. It's minimal, pea sized...I really don't care enough to get the script for the two and pay pharmacy costs ( I do everything 100% legal and on the books these days)..eventually I will..though I am not worried. I do have a script on hand for arimidex and I might pop some of those to keep it at bay if my high dose EPI starts to convert. In theory EPI is supposed to be an anti-gyno compound but I know a few people who have reported it on high dose EPI believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the chance of a gyno flare from a DHT prohormone would be almost nonexistent as active hormones like proviron and masteron are used on testosterone cycles to help combat the effects of gyno and aromitization.
    Stanolone is known to treat gyno, so is epi...but with that being said and done I am convinced anything can happen with any compound. I have seen guys get gyno from IGF-1..which you will hear is impossible as well. But yes I agree with you overall. I think the odds are very very low that someone would develop pregyno from this product..but not impossible

Monday 7/21/2013
    DAY 28 of beta test

Bw=204lbs

Let me go back over the previous two workouts on 7/18 and 7/19..my apologies but I have been too busy with my little one to post until now.

7/18

Back and Bicep Day

Supinated Dumbells Curls (weights listed per hand)
    20x20 warmup
    25x20
    35x10
    45x10

Dumbell Rows (weights listed per hand, worked both left and right..I do one side rest 2 mins and then do the other side aka Left and Right Lats.)
    55x20 warmups
    100x20
    150x10
    150x10
    150x20 each..too light, but these certainly leave me winded.

Hammer Curls
    50x10
    60x10
    70x10

Seated Cable Rows (rack=300lbs)
    150x10 warmup
    rackx6
    rackx6
    rackx10
    rack + 45lb plate hangingx6
    rack + 45lb plate x6

Drag Curls
    40x10
    40x10
    40x10

Cardio,abs and obliques, called it a day

7/19/2013

Leg Day 2, light day

Leg Extensions (super slow controlled, and paused)
    45lbsx30
    45x30
    45x30

Squats (super narrow stance, pause in the full squat position, and lift slowly)
    135x20
    225x10
    225x10
    225x10

Leg Extensions, part 2 (working on bringing out striations for final after pics later this week)
    45x20
    45x20

Seated Calves
    A bunch of slow controlled sets squeeze at top and pause with 45lbs on seated machine, super light.

Cardio, abs, obliques and called it day.

Again my body was just sore and beatup for Saturday's session, overall the entire past few weeks. Super low on energy. Still didn't get my Angel Dust yet. Really wish I had a pre workout supplement on hand. I generally will use ECA for days I am too sore or just flat, but I have been using nothing stimulant wise. Sometimes I will buy a Baby Blue Monster..but I really want the Angel Dust for my next beta test.

Anyways, in regards to the supplement EPI ANDRO..same thing I have been saying all along. Certainly is drying me out, so the last few workouts I had achey knees, wrists, elbows, shoulders, etc..every joint was achey. Again this happens to me with things like winny and hgh..so this is nothing new for me, I always respond like this to such compounds..and the Epi Andro is no different. I would make sure if you have joint aches on dry runs like me that you properly rest, hydrate and maybe even a joint supplement like cissus, or IML makes a joint product FLEX RX, but I cannot say that I have ever tried it.

Again, body looks fantastic. Loving the lean dry hard look. Probably most noticeable in my mid section and obliques.

My body seems to really have adapted to this product well..I dont even notice ANY sides at this point other then the dry joints. Oily skin seems to have subsided.

A few days left. I have some pics to take, the New Haven Powerhouse Video to edit and put together and then the track and field sprint video which I have scheduled for Weds evening. I will probably only hit 1-2 sprints in the video, hit the 4.0 range for a 40yd dash and post it. I will not be doing a full track video right now bc my left calf and achilles is bothering me.

Also I have had many questions about Strongman.

1) You do not have to have any experience to compete in Amateur Strongman. A good association is NAS (north american strongman) North American Strongman © | Working together to give you the best opportunities to compete and take strongman as far as you want.. You pay your license fee, find a show and show up..its that simple. There are novice divisions, open class, 175lbs and under, 200 weight class, 231 weight class, 231-265 weight class and HW is anything over 231lbs in some shows, and over 265lbs in others, each show may differ. Different levels of competition, gold and platinum being for the stronger and more advanced. There are teen and women divisions too. People must realize, bodybuilding and strongman are two different forms of strength. People with manual labor jobs or skills tend to do better in Strongman then someone who sits behind a desk all day.

2) Pro Strongman has only 2 divisions : Lightweight and heavyweight. Lightweight is anything under 231lbs. HW is anything above it. Americas Strongest Man is an association you can compete in.

3) There are only a few ways to get a Pro Card during the year. You must compete in Gold or Platinum level shows and place 1st to 3rd to get an invite to Nationals. Nationals is once per year. Winner gets a pro card. Most times you will have 30-60 competitors in each weight class to get a card...so it is not easy. Strongest Man does not always win that day.

4) Any other questions, just ask..and I will be happy to help anyone get started.

5) Many people have asked for some footage w me and Derek and our crew..Look at his channel on YouTube and you will see a ton of footage, 2007-2010 was when we took a ton of video. Also here is a Muscular Development video with us in it. I make an appearance 2 mins in. Don't be shocked I have hair. I also cannot speak because they interviewed me the second I did a 700lb yoke for 100ft...I literally was out of breathe.
    http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...rt-2-of-2.html

Thanks Everyone
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wesley,

Dermacrine was Primordial Performance's flagship product. It's what put them on the map as a company. It has been around for close to a decade and had a huge following.

It's absolutely, 100% legit. It is most useful used in conjunction with a stronger compound. For example, Epistaine (true methylepistanolol) works splendidly with Dermacrine because Dermacrine provides the test base, as Epi is a dry compound. It merries perfectly with Ultradrol or really well with 1-Androsterone.

While 1-Andro or 1-DHEA (a 1-testosterone precursor) will shut down your sex drive and give you lethargy, Dermacrine will counter those side effects nicely and provide an anabolic boost.

On its own, it is not a huge bulker. But it's fantastic for recomp, and the neuro-steroidal effects on the mind are amazing. It will light your sex drive on fire, too. It's one of the best compounds in its class.

Many users on this forum have run it and will echo my sentiments. I actually had a big part in a Dermacrine resurgence. Primordial tried to phase it out with the introduction of the AndroSeries, but demand was such that the company could not ignore it and the product was brought back. There's a reason why it's beloved by so many.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FPR lovessss him some dermacrine
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wes, you are like a hybrid of a powerlifter and a bodybuilder. The strength you have with the definition and low bodyfat is just amazing bro!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Wes, you are like a hybrid of a powerlifter and a bodybuilder. The strength you have with the definition and low bodyfat is just amazing bro!
    X2... And feel free to post up more pics of your lady friend lol
    Been juicing since CapriSun

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So besides ur trt script, your just taking the epiandro at 4 pills a day? I mean. My god. I almost question if the dose is higher in the caps, or they put something else in em because I've never seen anyone be so giddy about just 200mg of stanolone, and get such good results(not questioning you, just the pills. I believe you really have noticed a lot from it) and 200 mg can't be all that supressive. That's tight though. As far as I'm concerned, I think this is one of most positive stanolone logs I've ever seen and one of the smallest doses too!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FreePress, I have a client who just ordered a similar version today and is going to test it out..so I will wait and see his reviews!!!! THANK YOU for taking the time to clarify, stuff sounds legit

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Thanks VayneZ lol..yeah I am a Strongman trapped in a bodybuilders body When I first started competing I was super tan, with abs, leaner then now and everyone used to tease me, friendly but joked I was at the wrong place. When I started taking 1st place every show, then guys asked for tanning and ab tips

Quote Originally Posted by ryhigh View Post
    X2... And feel free to post up more pics of your lady friend lol
    Just for you here is a whole display of images. Tabi is so hot it's almost depressing. But try to enjoy
    tabitha leandri - Yahoo! Image Search Results

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    So besides ur trt script, your just taking the epiandro at 4 pills a day? I mean. My god. I almost question if the dose is higher in the caps, or they put something else in em because I've never seen anyone be so giddy about just 200mg of stanolone, and get such good results(not questioning you, just the pills. I believe you really have noticed a lot from it) and 200 mg can't be all that supressive. That's tight though. As far as I'm concerned, I think this is one of most positive stanolone logs I've ever seen and one of the smallest doses too!

7/24/2013

Day 30- End of Beta Test

BW=205lbs (-2lbs from start)

WEEK 4- OVERALL REVIEW-

Strength- slightly better in many lifts
    Energy- Improved during workout
    Muscle Hardness- Excellent Improvement!!
    Size- Muscles are harder. I ended up 2 pounds lighter, but I definitely look alot better physique wise, no question about it.
    Endurance- Improved for sure.
    Cardio Function- Again, improved as I have increased Cardio and the product I feel improves endurance.
    Vascularity- Improved.
    Aggression- none at all the last week.
    Anger- NONE
    Depression- NONE
    Overall Mood- Good mood, I feel good as I am excited to see my physique improving.
    Acne- No new acne
    Oily Skin- Not oily week 3 and 4.
    Changes in mood/temperment- None. If anything I seem more calm and patient.
    Aggression in the Gym- Improved on workout days.
    How this effects Sex- More sensitive and more erections during the day continually. Erections peaked at week 2. they were constant during the day.
    Sex Drive- Improved
    Any sexually related issues- Nothing negative
    Nightmares- none
    Night Sweats- NONE
    Any conversion to gyno/pre-gyno- NONE
    liver or kidney issues if they present themselves- None that I am aware of. Urine is not dark, not back pains, nothing on the surface.
    Hair thinning- Have not noticed this.
    Hair Darkening- Yes my facial hair is darker, the hair on my head is now darker in color still at week 4.
    Hair growth- Facial and Chest. I am shaving more often still.
    Sleep Issues-Seemed to be up at night the final week urinating more often.
    Blood Pressure- No changes so far. I am very sensitive to increases in BP, so this is a good sign that it has not changed.
    Sweating- still sweating but not as much as the beginning.
    Appetite- no change
    Heartburn- none at all this week.

Overall Review:

Without being redundant. Simply an amazing product in all ways. 100% happy with this product. Minimal if any sides. Kicked in very quickly and showed its effects. I do think this product will show itself faster on an ecto or mesomorph bodytype, but none the less it will harden you up and lean you out nice and quick.

I would rank this my #2 favorite ProHormone I have ever used.

My top 3 are
    1) Boladrol XT oxapharm- (no longer available) think Anadrol but stronger, but just as many if not more sides, great for a bulk and strength gains.
    2) Epi Andro RX IML- Essentially oral masteron. Super quick hardening, leaning and vascularity improvements. Some strength increases. Excellent for pre contest or cutting stacks. Minimal sides if any.
    3) Epistane- Essentially like Turinabol/winny. Excellent lean muscle and size gains and improvements in strength. Minimal if any sides.

Optimally I would like to do Epistane with Epi Andro RX. Likewise, the product EPI TREN RX is another very very good option for those of you looking for a similar effect.

2morrow starts my Mega Dose epistane run @ 90mgs x 30 days ED, and then I am taking a break from any logs, videos, etc, etc..I am exhausted.

Please feel free to join me on my Facebook page where I will be posting daily or EOD updates on this new beta test.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wesle...3542002?ref=hl

(actually swole source is 1 of 2 forums I will be listing my Epistane log, so you guys can see it here )

Also I have some other "after pics" to try and post up..I have a few that came out blurry...Will try to get even more and I do have some self shot Leg pictures as well. But for now I think even the 3 week after pic speaks volumes. I can say I am a small amount leaner then I was in that pic..but I also have not been tanning, so unfortunately I do not know that I can show the full effects that are visible in person...but trust me when I say it made a huge difference.

Overall, this was alot of work. Hope I gave you guys some good feedback on a product and some decent videos in the meantime. I will be back later this week to throw up whatever photos I can. Thank you again Mr. Dimaggio, PJ Braun and the IML/BL crews for giving me yet another opportunity.

Thanks everyone here for all your support and kind words. Until next time..

and oh yeah, that other video as promised

Wesley Inman and Igor Gajic vs 40 yd dash - YouTube

Nate, Thank you!!!! And this is just it. I also know how some manafacturer's roll, although I must say I have alot of faith in IML and BL..every product they sell is amazing... so what I did is I had 2 other people purchase their Epi Andro from IML factory direct, no known relation to me. They both ran it the same time as me. Both individuals have reported the very same results as me. Almost exact. So if their is something additional in it, then it's in all the bottles not mine. But the thing is, I have never experienced this "oral" before and I have tried them all. It really is "masteron" in a pill..and I have never had it before, so even if it was "loaded" I can't say I know with what!! But I highly recommend it!!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think u forgot the reply to mine haha