User Tag List

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad night. I realized that nights are bad since 2 weeks. I wake up very often.

I don't know if it is Epi or Dienazone but i normally stop Epi at the end of the week. So I decided to stop Epi today and continue only with Dien.

I will be able to give my feelings with Dien solo. I feel that Epi didn't work.... as Mechabol. I'm certainly oral PH resistant ! But Dienazone is perfect (and Stanodrol too!)
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?
    Col. Jack O'Neill - Stargate SG1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I stopped Epi 2 days ago and my last night was fine. It was a long time I hadn't sleep like that.

Workout of yesterday was very great. Failure on bench at the end :
    12x @100kg
    10x @102kg
    8x @104kg
    4x @106kg
    13x @75kg
    With 45'' of rest between sets. I planned to do 6x @106kg to up the weights next time.

All the other exercises were fine and weights upped
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 12-22-2013 at 01:16 AM.
    - I see you're on that famous beer and mustard diet. How's that workin' out for ya?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nights seem to be better now since I stopped Epi. Good thing.
    I'm however always very tired especially at the end of the afternoon.

Today back and biceps workout. I will see if I feel a real difference without Epi.

Dien is always @3ml

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 91/112

13th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 100kg / 220lbs (+2kg / +4.4bs)/(+11kg / +24.2lbs)
    Waist : 90cm / 35'5 (+1 / +0'4)/(+4.5cm / +2'2)
    Estimated BF% : 16% (+0.6%)/(+1.6%)
    BP : 140/80
    BPM (Rest) : 60

Epistane @50mg stopped last wednesday
    Dienazone @3ml

Side effects :
    No pain in joints, or a bit in the morning but Cissus helps me a lot
    Nights are better since I stopped Epistane. I was sweating a lot with Epi during the night but I feel now really better in my bed
    No headaches
    No hairloss
    A bit of acne in my back (3 little spots,...but I don't know if it comes from PH or from the pack of carbs each day )
    Always very tired, especially in the afternoon, and in front of the tv in the we

Concerning positive effects, strength is upping slowly but certainly. Same strength increase with or without Epistane
    I can say now that ONLY Dienazone is affecting me. I tried Mechabol and Epistane without any real differences. I tried Nanodrol 6 months ago with the same ZERO results. Very very strange. However diet and training is on top.

Fortunately Dien is here and very potent !

No changes are planned for the end of my cycle, just only Dienazone @3ml. I planned to continue 3 weeks but I will see how I feel. I could stop before if I need it.

PRs are coming :-)
    I read a post about Gironda's style 8x8 workout and he said that after several weeks, or months, number of reps could reach the number of reps of trad workout (with 2 or 3 min of rest between sets). Today, I'm resting 45" between each sets. My training is a bit different from gironda's style but it's close to it. And now I can see that my perfs are closed to my old perfs with std training. And few exercices are really best ! This is the case of stiff legged deadlift : I did 12/10/8/7 reps @150kg (330lbs) with 45" of rest between each sets ! Very good for me.

I will see if I can keep a bit of my strength during and after PCT. It's a critical phase

Pictures planned at the end of the cycle and after PCT.

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 98/105

14th week over !

Stats this morning /(last week)/(from start)
    Weight : 101kg / 222.2lbs (+1kg / +2.2bs)/(+12kg / +26.4lbs)
    Waist : 91cm / 35'9 (+1cm / +0'4)/(+5.5cm / +2'8)
    Estimated BF% : 16.8% (+0.8%)/(+2.4%)
    BP : 140/80
    BPM (Rest) : 60

Dienazone @3ml

I decided to finish my cycle after 15 weeks. It's time to stop fat gain ! and all these workouts are very tiring !
    So this week will be the last week.

Side effects :
    Elbows are fine now but my hands are a bit painful (joints)
    Still a bit of acne in my back
    Always very tired, almost all the time....

Concerning positive effects, strength is upping slowly but certainly. Weight is up but I gain too much fat.

No changes are planned for the end of my cycle, just only Dienazone @3ml (and stano of course)

Graph evolution :

Evolution.jpg

Workout / Stats evolution :

Workout1.jpg
    Workout2.jpg

To be ready for my PCT here's what I have planned :

Toremifene 120/120/120/90/90/90/90 for the 1st week, 90 for the 2nd week, 60 for the 3rd one, 30 for the 4th and 5th one
    Anastrozole 0.25mg E3D
    Reduce XT
    iForce Intimidate
    Stano 400mg ED for the 1st week, 200mg ED for the 2nd week, 200mg EOD for the 3rd week

Will maybe add Ostarine for the 4 first weeks @12.5mg to try to keep muscle as much as possible

Concerning diet, I will decrease prot amount from 1.9g/lbs to 1.4g/lbs
    for ON days, caloric total will be about 3000kCal (instead of 4000kCal. Less of carbs essentially)
    for OFF days, caloric total will be about 2400kCal (maintenance, with Ultra Low Carbs day)

My aim is to keep muscle as much as possible and try to loose a bit of my belly fat. I completely failed this in my last cycle (a kind of cut during PCT :-( big fail of course).

My workouts will change a bit. It will be a mix of cumulative fatigue and strength gains with sets composed of 5x5 reps. I will add HIIT cardio each week now.

Don't hesitate to criticate my PCT. I don't want to fail this most important part of my successful cycle ! Thanks
    Last edited by Jack O'Neill; 12-30-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update. I will update completely mon post on next monday 'cause of too much work at the office.

I stopped my cycle on last friday and started immediately my PCT.

Torem 120mg
    Exemestane 12.5 mg
    Anastrozole 0.25mg E3D
    iForce Intimidate
    Reduce XT
    Testojack 200
    Ostarine 7.5mg

Workouts in 5x5 based on strength and muscles fatigue.

Concerning libido, I'm at the bottom since several weeks and no improvment for the moment.

I lost about 5lbs (water due to carbs excess the 3 last weeks). No weight changes since 3 days.

No strength loss either

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd drop the osta. It's so mixed when it comes to supression. And I know for myself it suppresses me hardcore. U wanna do the clinical dose? 3mg, that's prolly fine. You're more than doubling it though. So either stay at 3mg or drop it totally.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re : Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    I'd drop the osta. It's so mixed when it comes to supression. And I know for myself it suppresses me hardcore. U wanna do the clinical dose? 3mg, that's prolly fine. You're more than doubling it though. So either stay at 3mg or drop it totally.
    I already tested osta @20mg/day for 6 weeks with no suppression (did a blood work after) 1, 5 year ago.

That's why I wanted to use it in my PCT to try to keep strength as much as possible. After just one week, I even feel stronger than last week (to be confirmed next week of course).

If I still feel not recovered at all next week, I will drop osta as you advice me

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that's impressive. like i said. some people it suppresses, to others it doesn't seem to. i know for me it suppresses.

- - - Updated - - -

but with you having bloodwork and all then you can use it

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mechabol / Dienazone Cycle

And he's Jack O Hulk!!