User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone else had the experience of ralox becoming ineffective for gyno? Mine responded initially then stopped shrinking and started growing again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ralox does not seem to do much for me. Yet, I've continued to use it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure how effective it was, but I was running Dienazone and some ATD and started getting some E2 symptoms and added Relox and the E2 symptoms stopped after a while. This was in the last two weeks of a four week run, so the symptom may have stopped when the Dienazone finished, anyway.

I'm continuing the Ralox @ 60mgs ed until PCT then it's lowish dose Clomid/Nolva & aromasin. I would guess running the ralox in pct would be overkill.

I've never had gyno, so Ralox has been used as a preventative measure. Interested in others experience with Ralox.
    Last edited by markam; 02-21-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my experience was that it was a 'miracle cure' for my gyno at first, significant size reduction and virtual elimination of sensitivity. then it stopped working as well, and got virtually ineffective. gyno gradually regressed.

this may be because it was being used in an environment where there were not enough androgens present. i am going to try it again with some potent DHT compounds

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @pman42

What dosage did you use, and for how long? I think you have to keep using it for at least 8 weeks (probably a lot more) for existing gyno.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll have used it for nearly a whole year by the end of my pct most likely.

With a few months off.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'll have used it for nearly a whole year by the end of my pct most likely.

With a few months off.
    That's a long time! I've read that you should dose it @60mgs and not go much higher than 80mgs, but I've also read about dosing much higher than that.
    I'll have to do more research on it, but I'm primarily interested in using Raloxifene as a preventative measure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Markam, I used it at a dosage I estimated at 60mg initially as it was liquid research chem then I used 60-120mg pharma-grade tablets. I was on for at least 3 more months and that time frame was enough for it to be a miracle drug then become ineffective. I tried it in combo with letrozole as well.

For prevention I would really look at boosting DHT. IMO raloxifene, an exogenous drug, cannot compete with properly dosed DHT. AndroHard for the 2 months I was on it was great-- I wish I had 10 more bottles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Markam, I used it at a dosage I estimated at 60mg initially as it was liquid research chem then I used 60-120mg pharma-grade tablets. I was on for at least 3 more months and that time frame was enough for it to be a miracle drug then become ineffective. I tried it in combo with letrozole as well.

For prevention I would really look at boosting DHT. IMO raloxifene, an exogenous drug, cannot compete with properly dosed DHT. AndroHard for the 2 months I was on it was great-- I wish I had 10 more bottles.
    I'm down to my last two bottles of androhard, but I've tried regular Stano and IML EPI-Andro Rx, and the EPI-Andro (3capsx2) was far more effective than plain Stano. Forerunner labs also make a similar product to Androhard called 5 Alpha test, which I have yet to try, but I'd guess it needs to be dosed high.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone else notice more chest hair after taking raloxifene a few weeks?