User Tag List

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Atticas's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Sorry if I'm repeating or missing something dumb but just wanted some clarification.
    Prohormones aren't part of the protocol right? Just herbs, and everything else you mention on "the Regimen" section of your website.
    Just making sure I'm doing it 100%. Thanks
    To just answer this for you real quick, yes, they are.

And even though I've been a big advocate against prohormones for myself, I truly believe they will help you if you're willing to take them.

Try the herbs and some of the other stuff first though and see what results you get. You'll probably be surprised how much better you'll feel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Current status:

I have been feeling a bit better mood wise I think. I'm kind of stressed out lately due to my job status (might have to quit) and my gf stressing me out a bit.... But other than that, my mental clarity has improved and my mood throughout the day seems more easy and fungoing. The caffeine in the morning is also definitely helping with my mood.

My sleep has also improved! Before I would say, my sleep got to the point where I could at least sleep 7 hours a few nights a week.... now though, I started supplementing with the Glycine recommended by Maxoutt777 as well as taking melatonin, and I can just feel that my sleep is heavier and I feel good in the morning.

The only thing that's still bringing me down is that my skin quality is still horrible, genital atrophy is still present, and my energy has still felt relatively the same, even with taking the 5a-DHP, progesterone, and DHEA. I'm waiting to hear recommendations from Tubzy on possibly where to go from here with the hormones... I may just need to up the dosage. I'm not sure... I'm definitely excited about ending the hormones soon though and going back to the herbs. They seemed to do good things for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So good news lately!

After taking up the magnesium and B complexes CDN recommended, as well as continuing with the exogenous hormones and taking melatonin at night, I had been seeing some results!

My sleep has been showing improvement and I swear like 3 days in a row I felt like I had seen some minor improvement under my eyes finally!

The only bad news is I ran out of 5a-DHP and am currently waiting to receive and order of two more bottles, which I'm going to try and dose more heavy this time while still taking pregnenlone. Hoping this won't throw my body out of wack too bad :/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So got my 5a-DHP in the mail today. Gonna start the dosage at 20mg and go either higher or lower depending on how I feel.

Haven't been seeing huge results just using 5mg... but some perhaps. It's hard to say with just starting to throw melatonin, a magnesium complex, and a vitamin B complex in the mix as well.

Via recommendation by Tubzy and some reading on the product, I'm also going to purchase Haidut's "Solban" product and will report its effects on my skin. Will keep anyone who actually reads this posted x'D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried 20mgs yesterday.... didn't really feel anything... although did wake up to low hanging privates so that's always good.

Bout to hit gym in about 30 minutes or so, so bout to take 30mgs today along with some caffeine and report back. Wish me luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    After taking 30mgs today and 150mg of caffeine, I am happy to report I felt pretty decent in the gym!

It was my fault for not feeling even better because I waited like an hour or so after taking the stuff before going to the gym so I didn't feel as good as I would have.

Anyways, that was the closest I think I've gotten to the feeling I had when I first tried 5as-DHP and got a giant surge of energy.

Tomorrow........... I'M GOING FOR 40MG BABY. Let's see what happens

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was only doing 5-7mg a day for a few days. I didnt give it enough time. I was "naive-ly" thinking and hoping it was just magically gonna relieve all of my pfs sexual sides, and start giving me random boners, and turn me into a sex god. hahahaha. but no difference when i took it. try the 40mg, but just be careful. 40mg seems crazy to me though, because my bottle apparently only had 240mg total, so if u did 40mg a day, you would run out of the bottle in 6 days. The bottle i have is tiny as hell

Thats good to hear that it helps you in the gym a little bit though. Perhaps it has an effect that enhances focus
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-02-2017 at 07:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    I was only doing 5-7mg a day for a few days. I didnt give it enough time. I was "naive-ly" thinking and hoping it was just magically gonna relieve all of my pfs sexual sides, and start giving me random boners, and turn me into a sex god. hahahaha. but no difference when i took it. try the 40mg, but just be careful. 40mg seems crazy to me though, because my bottle apparently only had 240mg total, so if u did 40mg a day, you would run out of the bottle in 6 days. The bottle i have is tiny as hell

Thats good to hear that it helps you in the gym a little bit though. Perhaps it has an effect that enhances focus
    Yeaaaaaaa, no... I definitely understand 40mg a day would be a little steep...

But the way I see it, I used one bottle for like 2-3 weeks, and I was only planning on cycling this stuff for a month...

So if I use 40mg a day and finally start seeing greater results from this stuff like others have been seeing, I say it's worth it.

I'm honestly looking forward to going back on CDN's herb list anyway. I'm feeling better these days, for sure.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Atticas View Post
    Yeaaaaaaa, no... I definitely understand 40mg a day would be a little steep...

But the way I see it, I used one bottle for like 2-3 weeks, and I was only planning on cycling this stuff for a month...

So if I use 40mg a day and finally start seeing greater results from this stuff like others have been seeing, I say it's worth it.

I'm honestly looking forward to going back on CDN's herb list anyway. I'm feeling better these days, for sure.
    Yeah man, get back on CDs herbs immediately. His herb cycling, and occasional super andro cycling is IMO the two key things that are gonna cure pfs, and increase baseline (of course, in conjunction with the appropriate diet, and weight training and sprinting). You can go other sites like solvepfs, and pphelp and see all these people throwing out random ideas like "try this, or try that", but ive tried some of those methods and they dont work. Aint no magic bullet. CDs program literally seems the most logical. I'll be starting my juice feast/fast on tuesday.
    Last edited by K8668B; 03-03-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by K8668B View Post
    Yeah man, get back on CDs herbs immediately. His herb cycling, and occasional super andro cycling is IMO the two key things that are gonna cure pfs, and increase baseline (of course, in conjunction with the appropriate diet, and weight training and sprinting). You can go other sites like solvepfs, and pphelp and see all these people throwing out random ideas like "try this, or try that", but ive tried some of those methods and they dont work. Aint no magic bullet. CDs program literally seems the most logical. I'll be starting my juice feast/fast on tuesday.
    Good luck with that man.

I did a juice/water fast successfully, but I took the entire week off xD Can't imagine doing it while working or completing school work or whatever...

And yea man, I'm excited to see what happens. I was gonna try and hold off on the pro-hormone cycling if I could, but now that I've done exogenous hormones and unknowingly taking a steroid from Dr. Shippen, if I don't get way better within a month or two, I figure I'll jump on that wagon as well. I'm hopeful about my results here though with 5a-DHP and Preg!