Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Unfortunately this is true.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    But surely there's a business, and some money to be made around forming these communities of adults? That's why its confusing to me that it doesn't exist.

Especially with people in my generation marring later, and having kids less often.
    Its only work until its routine

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    But surely there's a business, and some money to be made around forming these communities of adults? That's why its confusing to me that it doesn't exist.

Especially with people in my generation marring later, and having kids less often.
    I just Thinkin regards to this that the people that are truly into health and healthy living just do things that Encompass that such as join a Recreational Sports League of some kind or take a jiu jitsu class or yoga Etc. They then end up meeting like-minded individuals through these type of activities.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by PeterA View Post
    And do you still have PFS? Because if you had PFS for 8 years now, then its not really motivate me??
    For how long have you been on the protocol?

- - - Updated - - -

Are you recovered now?
    It doesn't motivate you? Okay... So then what are you going to do? Suffer for the rest of your life?

Every day I woke up with PFS was enough motivation for me to want to get rid of it. But I guess everyone's different.

Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't motivate you? Okay... So then what are you going to do? Suffer for the rest of your life?

Every day I woke up with PFS was enough motivation for me to want to get rid of it. But I guess everyone's different.

I thought he had PFS for 8 years while following the regime, thats why i said that CD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay guys - sorry for all my single questions, i will stop with that now. i appreciate your answers!
    I will show you my protocol and then just wanna hear a "yes with that protocol you will beat PFS" or "no there are some mistakes, fx.......".

I started with a 14 days juice feast, and have now followed this protocol for 3 weeks.

Herbs:
    I rotate 7 herbs right now, but i will go up to 21.

Exersice:
    1 hour intense workout every day, so i do carb backload everyday.
    HIIT training - 2 times pr week.
    15 minuttes meditation every day.

Diet:
    Breakfast = Paleo bread, vegetables, 2-3 eggs, cheese, beef salami and natural youghurt with honey, almonds, raisind and 1 banana
    Lunch = Vegetables, meat/fish
    Right after gym = A shake with 0,5 l milk, 100% peanutbutter, almonds, 1 banana, 1 scoop chokolate protein and 100 gram organic gluten free oats(carb backloading).
    Dinner = Meat/fish, vegetables, rice/potatoes(carb backloading)
    Snacks during the day = Nuts, raisins, vegetables, fruit, cheese, 1 glas of juice every morning - NOT FROM CONCENTRATE, and a lot of water.
    when i eat on a restaurant, then i order meat, salad and rice/potatoes(carb backloading).
    My vegetables are often carrots, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, onion etc. And sometimes i buy them organic, but now always, when i have enough money for the rest of the month. Then i do.

Other lifestyle:
    Paraben and parfume free shampoo, body shower, and bodylotion.
    Only parfume on t-shirt, and sometimes hair wax.
    Every day after gym i start with 1 minute under ice cold water, its a nice feeling after. My plan is to start with ice cold showers after gym everyday and normal showers in the morning.
    Avoid masturbation.

What do you guys think? :-)
    Last edited by PeterA; 05-16-2017 at 05:22 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This^^^^^^^^^^^^

And let's not forget Cola zero is loaded with artificial sweeteners which are horrible for you at best.

If it's made by man, stay away from it. If it's created by mother nature, you're good to go as long as it's in the Paleo realm.
    Slightly off topic - but cdsnuts your pms are full again.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, those damn crossfitters :/

I know what you guys mean hahaha
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Okay guys - sorry for all my single questions, i will stop with that now. i appreciate your answers!
    I will show you my protocol and then just wanna hear a "yes with that protocol you will beat PFS" or "no there are some mistakes, fx.......".

I started with a 14 days juice feast, and have now followed this protocol for 3 weeks.

Herbs:
    I rotate 7 herbs right now, but i will go up to 21.

Exersice:
    1 hour intense workout every day, so i do carb backload everyday.
    HIIT training - 2 times pr week.
    15 minuttes meditation every day.

Diet:
    Breakfast = Paleo bread, vegetables, 2-3 eggs, cheese, beef salami and natural youghurt with honey, almonds, raisind and 1 banana
    Lunch = Vegetables, meat/fish
    Right after gym = A shake with 0,5 l milk, 100% peanutbutter, almonds, 1 banana, 1 scoop chokolate protein and 100 gram organic gluten free oats(carb backloading).
    Dinner = Meat/fish, vegetables, rice/potatoes(carb backloading)
    Snacks during the day = Nuts, raisins, vegetables, fruit, cheese, 1 glas of juice every morning - NOT FROM CONCENTRATE, and a lot of water.
    when i eat on a restaurant, then i order meat, salad and rice/potatoes(carb backloading).
    My vegetables are often carrots, broccoli, bell pepper, mushrooms, cucumber, tomatoes, onion etc. And sometimes i buy them organic, but now always, when i have enough money for the rest of the month. Then i do.

Other lifestyle:
    Paraben and parfume free shampoo, body shower, and bodylotion.
    Only parfume on t-shirt, and sometimes hair wax.
    Every day after gym i start with 1 minute under ice cold water, its a nice feeling after. My plan is to start with ice cold showers after gym everyday and normal showers in the morning.
    Avoid masturbation.

What do you guys think? :-)
    Peter... I don't understand.

Why are you asking us if your protocol looks good when you are basically just regurgitating the information that is already written out for you on the website? Why do you not just follow what is written for you already on the site?

You're asking us what we think about the protocol that has already been put in place? Am I missing something here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Peter... I don't understand.

Why are you asking us if your protocol looks good when you are basically just regurgitating the information that is already written out for you on the website? Why do you not just follow what is written for you already on the site?

You're asking us what we think about the protocol that has already been put in place? Am I missing something here?

Thanks for the answer CD.

Because i have seen many recovery stories, and the basic things are always the same, but the whole protocol is never 100% the same.
    And paleo is like a big jungle. Fx haricots verts, i eat a lot of them, but some paleo experts says its not good, and some of them says its good.
    I just thought, haricots verts is very healthy and good for your body.. But there are always "but", paleo is a jungle.
    I just try to find different things to eat, to make it eaiser for myself. Is haricots verts okay CD?
    Lets say i follow the regime for 1 year and think "shit, im not healed at all", then its maybe because i ate haricots..
    Its BBQ season in Denmark now and i love corns, but again is corns okay while carb backloading and i sometimes eat popcorn(carb backload).
    And i just wondering what you guys eat for "sauce", i think all my meals are so dry... sometimes i use fresh pesto, where the only thing im not sure about is: sunflower seeds, citric acid, rapeseed oil and potassium sorbate.
    I hope some of you guys have some nice ideas for "sauce".

The only thing i wanna now:
    Is my plan okay? I know its almost the same like yours on totalmaleoptimization, but still, it would be so easier for me to know "yes go for it"!
    I have so many thoughts about, "shit do i eat to much fruit" etc. Thats why i showed you my protocol.
    Last edited by PeterA; 05-17-2017 at 05:43 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Random questions

Thanks for the answer CD.

Because i have seen many recovery stories, and the basic things are always the same, but the whole protocol is never 100% the same.
    And paleo is like a big jungle. Fx haricots verts, i eat a lot of them, but some paleo experts says its not good, and some of them says its good.
    I just thought, haricots verts is very healthy and good for your body.. But there are always "but", paleo is a jungle.
    I just try to find different things to eat, to make it eaiser for myself. Is haricots verts okay CD?
    Lets say i follow the regime for 1 year and think "shit, im not healed at all", then its maybe because i ate haricots..
    Its BBQ season in Denmark now and i love corns, but again is corns okay while carb backloading and i sometimes eat popcorn(carb backload).
    And i just wondering what you guys eat for "sauce", i think all my meals are so dry... sometimes i use fresh pesto, where the only thing im not sure about is: sunflower seeds, citric acid, rapeseed oil and potassium sorbate.
    I hope some of you guys have some nice ideas for "sauce".

The only thing i wanna now:
    Is my plan okay? I know its almost the same like yours on totalmaleoptimization, but still, it would be so easier for me to know "yes go for it"!
    I have so many thoughts about, "shit do i eat to much fruit" etc. Thats why i showed you my protocol.
    Well my protocol is always the same. It never changes.

It's also already written down for you on my website.

If it's on the website then go for it.