Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridd View Post
    thanks man.

it's funny how we have the same but opposite problems, I gotta say though, I think I'd rather have your problem than mine hahah!
    LOL!
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anybody have thoughts about roller coasters and PFS?

Some friends invited me to go to six flags with them. My stress is very under control these days, but I could see a day of adrenaline rushing being a bad time.
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Swill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post

Some friends invited me to go to six flags with them. My stress is very under control these days, but I could see a day of adrenaline rushing being a bad time.
    I say go for it, let your hair down and have fun.

I hammered all the Florida parks last November and it did me no harm. In truth I didn't give it a second thought that it might though.

If you feel it something you'd be particularly sensitive to then avoid, but if not then life is for living... so don't be a pussy and sit in the front row 😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WORK! CONSUME! DIE!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm big on not rejecting those kinds of activities into your life. You need your body to get used to them and heal with what you do regularly. If you stop doing ANYTHING that might change your composition, when you heal and you suddenly get back to that stuff your body might crash.

I like taking things slow, but I never limit myself on anything but alcohol and the diet. I want my body to keep being used to the stuff I do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random questions

Go for it! have fun, enjoy the weather and rides, share with friends. All of it while Getting your mind off PFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Do it.

Do 45 minutes to an hour of breathing exercises before you go to the park to put your mind in the best place possible and to be able to handle the adrenaline rush. Just like you would before exposing yourself to freezing cold water. Use it to your advantage.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A real random question.

Has anyone's pine pollen tasted and smelt a bit different to previous batches? Something I can't quite put my finger on, but my last couple of bags seem to have a different smell/taste.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell1234 View Post
    A real random question.

Has anyone's pine pollen tasted and smelt a bit different to previous batches? Something I can't quite put my finger on, but my last couple of bags seem to have a different smell/taste.
    personally, I know it went from something that I wasn't a huge fan of taste/smell wise that I now love. Idk what it is, but it's such a positive thing in my mind now that the smell and taste of it just give me a lot of good thoughts/senses.

I also mix it with applesauce, along with most of my herbs. fucking delicious.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pine pollen from my order in June for all 3 big bags I ordered really does smell different to past ones and tastes very different too. It doesn't have that same odour and taste to it that all my previous orders. Hopefully it was just this batch and it goes back to normal.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's a natural product so it's not standardized like a product would be that you purchased from a man-made lab. The weather, the nutrients, and everything that goes in to the tree producing the pollen changes from year to year. This is going to be reflected in the taste and smell. The effects are going to be exactly the same. For the record I loved the way my first couple kilos tasted but I'm not a fan of the newer stuff I have.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-25-2017 at 06:54 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"