User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This can be the Battle of our lives: Fear not for we can conquer this.

Update.

After the juice feast I jumped on the protocol and things improved but they stalled after a while. That was due to not committing 100% in the protocol e.g I was eating carbs through the day, not doing HIIT, was fapping regularly, among other stuff.

Fast forward to about 2 weeks ago, I decided to do another cleanse. This time was only water for 72 hours. After the cleanse I jumped fully on the protocol. The only things I am not doing atm are pheromones, foam roalling pumping and sunning the boys ( its difficult where I live ) asides from that I am doing all the stuff and adding other stuff like eating probiotics.

Things that have improved in all this time:

Sleep: now I can sleep for almost 8 hours just waking up once a night to pee.

Stress: Since meditating feel more calm and that anxiety pfs induced now rarely appears.

Anhedonia: Still a long way to fully recover but at least now I can feel some emotions, happines, anger, joy.

Ejaculation quality and performance / improved sensation during sex: Last week after no fapping for 30 days I had sex and sensation of pleasure felt pretty much like before this. Also the climax and the volume / force of the ej was really good too. ( in ny darkest times it was like a drop of water)

Morning wood: Get it most mornings or at night when I wake up to pee. (idk if it is legit wood or pee wood since most of times it fades away after peeing or maybe those are the same but at least there is wood)

Couple of sexual dreams: I have been having those more frequent. In fact I have been dreaming more, there was a period of just pitch black after crashing.

Sweat returning: I remember in the past when I pushed at the gym I sweated like a pig, however after crashing I noticed that I did not sweated at all but last sessions it is slowly coming back as well as the arm pit odor.

Stools are also better (thanks water fast/ probiotics)

Brain fog: it was never that bad to begin with but it certainly was there. Now I feel more clear and can focus more.

As KB said " mind to cock connection" lol :

A couple of weeks ago I was at the bank and could get a mild erection just by looking at a hot girl in the line. Also there where a couple times I could achieve an erection without manual stimulation.

Things that still need to improve:

No random boners.

Erection quality.

Eye floaters ( I think this bastards will stay for a really long time)

Full well being and strength feeling, full zest return.

Also I need to get more discipline and self control doing the protocol and in life generally. For two weeks is easy but what matters is the long run.

For instance I have been struggling to go to sleep at 10 pm or 11 tops and wake up at 6:30, it helps adrenal recovery, when I do it I wake up so rested.

I think that summarizes my current situation, I am still at a long way to complete recovery would say I am maybe 40- 50% recovered and even those recents improvements can fade away ( you know this is a rollercoaster)

This coming 19th of august I will complete 1 year of this bullshit syndrome. I will run some blood work to compare it to ones after crash.

We can beat this bs, Keep it up everyone!
    Last edited by Holistic; 08-09-2017 at 11:30 AM.
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: las time I posted I was up. This week I have been down. Feel I took two steps back. Brain fog, mood sexual sides, and bad digestion hitting again. Last week things got pretty busy and I didn't have time to go to the gym almost no herbs nor meditation. At least Sleep is good though. Yesterday one of my friends turned 29 and threw a bday party. Guess who stayed at home? Felt kind of depressed about it it was also yesterday the day I crashed a year ago. Had to vent this out. I will put all my energy towards recovery. Cmon if a guy climbed the Everest in his underwear then we can beat this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Someone once asked a man how he was. He replied, “I’m going through hell!” Said his friend: “Well, keep on going. That is no place to stop!”

Established Member Feedback Score 0 K8668B's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep pushing. I can relate. The digestion will get better, then move backwards, and then get better again. Its happened to me.

Lifes been getting pretty busy to for me as well. Im sure its expected. Just do as much as you can, and dont stress out. Life happens despite PFS.
    Always improve, always evolve, never give up.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The whole thing is a perpetual dance back and forth.

You make incremental permanent steps forward.

This is the deal.

You have to stay cool during the highs and learn to weather the lows.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: did some blood work 1 year post crash everything came top notch. Way better than a year ago: Testosterone and free T high range, low E, etc. seems I am good on the hormonal side, but recovery wise im maybe 45%.

Gonna tackle gut / mind now, I will start a regime of probiotics and see how that works.

Anyway yesterday something really nice happened that I want to share: I had this crazy sexual dream with one of my teen crushes. It was really xxx, almost even close to be a wet dream, woke up real hard and stuff. It has been a long time since having one of those. I am taking that as progress somehow my brain is on track to healing.

Will keep you updated,

Keep going

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holistic View Post
    Update: did some blood work 1 year post crash everything came top notch. Way better than a year ago: Testosterone and free T high range, low E, etc. seems I am good on the hormonal side, but recovery wise im maybe 45%.

Gonna tackle gut / mind now, I will start a regime of probiotics and see how that works.

Anyway yesterday something really nice happened that I want to share: I had this crazy sexual dream with one of my teen crushes. It was really xxx, almost even close to be a wet dream, woke up real hard and stuff. It has been a long time since having one of those. I am taking that as progress somehow my brain is on track to healing.

Will keep you updated,

Keep going
    congrats. what are your remaining symptoms? what helped u most?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    congrats. what are your remaining symptoms? what helped u most?
    Thanks. I am still a long way from recovery.

Remaining are:
    fluctuating ED-Libido
    (Mostly there is insensibility when not hard but improves when I get hard to the point I can have normal sex)
    Long refractory periods and no random boners
    Poor digestion
    Occasional brain fog

Improved:
    Hard on and semen Quality
    Anxiety
    Sleep

Those 3 where a disaster when I crashed.

What I believe help me the most is exercise , no fap, calming the mind. Good diet and sleep patterns.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey all just checking in for an update.

The protocol works but you have to commit to it 100% and this must endure for months.

I had seen improvements and there where days I thought I was getting close to my old self.
    Nonetheless, I'm still struggling with sexual sides, but that is mainly because I have not committed 100% due to lack of time, work, etc (mainly excuses I know). Had I stick to the protocol since my first post, I am sure that I would have beaten this lame pfs by now.

Also, I had a daughter who is about to turn 3 with my lifelong girlfriend but almost two years ago we split up; so I've been dealing with that process too. There has been some relapses in smoking cannabis, and for me it does not helps. It kind of sends me back to square one.
    However I am detoxing ATM (not fasting but will), and actually early jan 2020 I ordered some herbs, so the plan is to restart the protocol soon in May. I am better though but still fighting.

We are alive brothers, and as we live we will fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently some of us get more fucked with weed. although is something to be avoided during all the recovery. I was doing RELLY fine in 4 months into TMO and then hit a joint and NOW feel back to square 1 in sexual department. Why i did it? I was feeling so good that had the wrong impression of a permanent healing in such a small time. Then came a mind downswing, an as the sexual sides were good, I didn’t relate my mind discomfort to PFS, got caught!!! by NOW doing a short waterfast and will keep TMO full force!! Recovery doesn’t accept cheating...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Apparently some of us get more fucked with weed. although is something to be avoided during all the recovery. I was doing RELLY fine in 4 months into TMO and then hit a joint and NOW feel back to square 1 in sexual department. Why i did it? I was feeling so good that had the wrong impression of a permanent healing in such a small time. Then came a mind downswing, an as the sexual sides were good, I didn’t relate my mind discomfort to PFS, got caught!!! by NOW doing a short waterfast and will keep TMO full force!! Recovery doesn’t accept cheating...
    Smart man.

I've tumbled down that stair case so many times it may have well been an escalator. That is EXACTLY why you did it, and now you know what you HAVE to do. Good post. Get back to it!
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"