User Tag List

Thread: New here

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New here

Hello. My name is Andrew and I’m new here. I’m pretty scared I have the PFS. I took 1mg finasteride for a couple months every other day.

When I started peeing all the time I stopped and now my balls hurt literally all the time. Went to a urologist and he didn’t seem concerned. Put me on some antibiotics which helped but when they ran out my symptoms came back. I don’t have brain fog, or trouble sleeping, or any of these other symptoms but my balls hurt literally all time.

Does anyone else have a similar experience? I’ve been off the fin for over a month now and I’m still dealing with this.

Any advice? This site looks like my most promising option to get answers and I’m considering doing this protocol if I have to. I already work out a lot and I’ve been eating healthier.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Andrew17; 11-12-2020 at 08:49 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew17 View Post
    Hello. My name is Andrew and I’m new here. I’m pretty scared I have the PFS. I took 1mg finasteride for a couple months every other day.

When I started peeing all the time I stopped and now my balls hurt literally all the time. Went to a urologist and he didn’t seem concerned. Put me on some antibiotics which helped but when they ran out my symptoms came back. I don’t have brain fog, or trouble sleeping, or any of these other symptoms but my balls hurt literally all time.

Does anyone else have a similar experience? I’ve been off the fin for over a month now and I’m still dealing with this.

Any advice? This site looks like my most promising option to get answers and I’m considering doing this protocol if I have to. I already work out a lot and I’ve been eating healthier.

Thanks.
    Welcome,

Your best bet is to do the protocol for at least a few months.
    It will not only heal but also protect you from any possible imbalance your biochemistry and body tissue may be going through.

Keep in mind that scientifically, a health imbalance left unchecked slowly slips into a disorder or dysfunction.
    *Most metabolic disorders operate on a spectrum, it starts as a type 1 this or stage 1 that and snowballs

I have stated either here or in other forums that had I been more equipped with knowledge, I'd have jumped all in from the first onset of symptoms.
    You most likely need a push in the right direction.

You found the right place, now its time to put in the work!

*You need the herbs to counter the "negative signal" from fin.
    *Herbs = "positive signal".