User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I deeply believe that PFS is caused by an imbalance in the whole system due to pharmaceuticals and that explains why science can’t find out how to reverse or fix it simply because no one can create a one pill that can fix the whole body (gut,hormones,mental,etc) and it also explains why no one can pinpoint what PFS exactly is.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I deeply believe that PFS is caused by an imbalance in the whole system due to pharmaceuticals and that explains why science can’t find out how to reverse or fix it simply because no one can create a one pill that can fix the whole body (gut,hormones,mental,etc) and it also explains why no one can pinpoint what PFS exactly is.
    We know what causes the symptoms that are pfs. What we don't know is why some men are susceptible while others are not. This, imo, comes down to genetics. But as far as the symptoms, they are easily explained simply due to the effect of 5ar inhibition. Nothing to guess. Very straight forward.

Seeing as the end result of the enzymes actions are responsible for many different functions, it only stands to reason that everything "downstream" from this blocked or destroyed enzyme is going to suffer catastrophic failure which then leads to other system failures and errors.

But you are right in the fact that they simply can't make a pill to fix the myriad of damage done by inhibiting the enzyme.

At least we can do it, that's the only thing that matters.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-20-2021 at 02:32 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Guys.....Of course there is a strong response to DHT when you put it in your system. Your body was STARVED of it, which caused most of the masculine (if not all) issues pfs'ers face. This isn't anything new and shouldn't surprise any of you.

This is explained here: The Science | Total Male Optimization on one of the very first pages of TMO, along with other reasons 5ar inhibition destroys some men.

Bottom line, as most of you know, this can, and will be fixed by adhering to the protocol strictly, over time.

And you guys are right....really, in the grand scheme of things, it doesn't matter how you got to the place your in, you either do what you have to to get out, or stay stuck, for life. Easy choice for me.
    “For life”

What a wild consequence for something as innocent as taking a hair loss pill. I haven’t thought about it like that in a long time. Can’t imagine how the first person to get pfs felt with not a single resource for help.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    “For life”

What a wild consequence for something as innocent as taking a hair loss pill. I haven’t thought about it like that in a long time. Can’t imagine how the first person to get pfs felt with not a single resource for help.
    I can explain that to you......it FUCKING SUCKED. Never knowing if what you were doing was going to amount to anything. Wracking your brain because you're suffering and not sure if what you're doing is even going to make a difference. It was a lonely, dark, depressing place to be for as long as I was.

That's why I'm so on you guys about this shit. You have it (relatively) easy. Do these outlined things, stick to it, and get better. I wish I had this place when I was in the throws of it. You kidding me? You guys have access to gold here. Use it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 01-20-2021 at 02:50 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can explain that to you......it FUCKING SUCKED. Never knowing if what you were doing was going to amount to anything. Wracking your brain because you're suffering and not sure if what you're doing is even going to make a difference. It was a lonely, dark, depressing place to be for as long as I was.
    Can’t imagine my dude. Was there at least recovery stories on PH? Like guys who eventually got better back then, or that you used for inspiration? I don’t even know if there is a recovery section there.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can’t imagine my dude. Was there at least recovery stories on PH? Like guys who eventually got better back then, or that you used for inspiration? I don’t even know if there is a recovery section there.
    There were no solid recoveries when I was a member at PH......none. That, on top of the horror stories there is enough to make any man cry.

You gotta remember, I've almost been recovered for ten years already!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were no solid recoveries when I was a member at PH......none. That, on top of the horror stories there is enough to make any man cry.

You gotta remember, I've almost been recovered for ten years already!
    I’ll probably never be as afraid in my entire life again as I was the day after I crashed from fin, then stumbled onto that website lol.

So chi must have came after then? His protocol was basically this one though besides like a few dietary tweaks. And probiotics.

That’s nuts. PFS has been a huge part of your life either recovering or helping the community, all because you took some pill when you were younger. Life’s a trip.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’ll probably never be as afraid in my entire life again as I was the day after I crashed from fin, then stumbled onto that website lol.

So chi must have came after then? His protocol was basically this one though besides like a few dietary tweaks. And probiotics.

That’s nuts. PFS has been a huge part of your life either recovering or helping the community, all because you took some pill when you were younger. Life’s a trip.
    This is true. Reminds me of one of my favorite Napolean Hill quotes. "Within every heartache, every adversity, lies with in it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."

This couldn't be anymore spot on. Had I not had Pfs, I would have NEVER gotten as healthy as I am now.....ever. Nor would this website and forum space exist.

Eventually I'm going to build the brand out so that everyone can benefit. Imagine how great a normal guy would feel if he jumped onto this protocol? Super human.....

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is true. Reminds me of one of my favorite Napolean Hill quotes. "Within every heartache, every adversity, lies with in it the seed of an equal or greater benefit."

This couldn't be anymore spot on. Had I not had Pfs, I would have NEVER gotten as healthy as I am now.....ever. Nor would this website and forum space exist.

Eventually I'm going to build the brand out so that everyone can benefit. Imagine how great a normal guy would feel if he jumped onto this protocol? Super human.....
    I think about that sometimes. My old self would have responded great to this. I would feel phenomenal after lifting weights and eating healthy for a week. Always had great test levels, confident, I just felt good normally. Now I’m very anhedonic, don’t feel much. I’ve had good days though. And it’s gotten better.

I’ve been doing this for over a year, it’s not so much as a protocol now for me but just my way of life. I don’t plan on switching anything when I recover, besides cheat meals and some nights drinking with my friends. Normal stuff.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think about that sometimes. My old self would have responded great to this. I would feel phenomenal after lifting weights and eating healthy for a week. Always had great test levels, confident, I just felt good normally. Now I’m very anhedonic, don’t feel much. I’ve had good days though. And it’s gotten better.

I’ve been doing this for over a year, it’s not so much as a protocol now for me but just my way of life. I don’t plan on switching anything when I recover, besides cheat meals and some nights drinking with my friends. Normal stuff.
    If this is the case, then you are going to recover, no doubt. And once you do, you'll be able to do all those things again without worry, like you used to.

The set it and forget it model of doing the protocol is the best way to do it. All in, all the time. Quickest way to recover. And yes, once it becomes a way of life, things start to seem happening quicker in regards to healing.