User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would sarms and peptides help?

I am already following protocol although I am adding tiny amount of HCG and peptide Bpc157 (I have joint pain)
    My main symptom is shrinkage of penis,. It's completely retracted and down about an inch when hard.

I am thinking of adding things like Rad140 and growth hormone peptides like CJC/ipo

What's your opinion? Thank you

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm no expert on the protocol (...yet) but the whole point is NOT to add any exogenous hormone or pharmaceutical. I think you're just gonna create more imbalances.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude1988 View Post
    I am already following protocol although I am adding tiny amount of HCG and peptide Bpc157 (I have joint pain)
    My main symptom is shrinkage of penis,. It's completely retracted and down about an inch when hard.

I am thinking of adding things like Rad140 and growth hormone peptides like CJC/ipo

What's your opinion? Thank you
    Bad idea. Those things are fine to experiment with when your system is relatively stable, but until then, as Vahn had suggested, you are just going to slow down your journey to homeostasis.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"