User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Autoimmunity? I'd like to know ur opinions on this theory

So, some members have the theory that pfs and other syndromes are in fact and autoimmune disease thriggered by meds. A theory that worries me a lot and honestly that i see a lot of sense. A lot of the protocol or other recoveries on community are pretty much similar to what people with AI diseases do to manage their illness.

I would like to know what u guys think about it personally.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomesgame View Post
    So, some members have the theory that pfs and other syndromes are in fact and autoimmune disease thriggered by meds. A theory that worries me a lot and honestly that i see a lot of sense. A lot of the protocol or other recoveries on community are pretty much similar to what people with AI diseases do to manage their illness.

I think you’re getting too deep down the rabbit hole of your anxious thinking. Take a breather and stop freaking yourself out. Maybe it has a link to autoimmune, but who cares? People recover all the time, we just had a recovery literally yesterday.
    Just focus on what you have to do to get better, and don’t worry about the details too much.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomesgame View Post

Some symptoms may mimic that of an auto-immune disease, but as discussed in another thread yesterday, it is very clear why the symptoms of pfs appear after 5ar inhibition. It makes perfect sense.

I think you need to just step back, take a breath and see it for what it really is. A medication induced, systemic multi-system error that can be fixed with some work. I wouldn't worry about it at all because you know exactly what you need to do to fix it. So honestly, it really shouldn't matter one way or the other.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's autoimmune, I just know that testosterone and DHT are our bodies natural immunosuppressants, and with PFS we can't use testosterone or DHT properly. This is either due to a dysfunctional androgen receptor or 5ARII enzyme, or both. Or, it could be a different reason.

Unless there's a large amount of people making their PFS better from immunosuppressant meds I don't think it's worth it to think down this line.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I don't think it's autoimmune, I just know that testosterone and DHT are our bodies natural immunosuppressants, and with PFS we can't use testosterone or DHT properly. This is either due to a dysfunctional androgen receptor or 5ARII enzyme, or both. Or, it could be a different reason.

Unless there's a large amount of people making their PFS better from immunosuppressant meds I don't think it's worth it to think down this line.
    It's not worth it to think about it AT ALL. The only thing you need to think about is how you are managing on the protocol. THAT'S IT. We can talk theories till we're blue in the face. Bottom line, we know how to fix it. Focus on that instead. EVERYDAY you do the same thing regardless of how you're feeling. Easier said then done, I know, but THAT is what you have to do to move on with your life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I told my mom about the xenoestrogens thing and she's decided to be a massive cunt and said she'd spray even more. I'm doing the protocol 100% but when I inhale a perfume I get extreme manic thoughts, I start punching shit and get violent, and my muscles shrink up and my sides worsen. Vision goes blurry. Perfumes and air fresheners are everywhere. I'm working out so hard and yet still have skinny arms and legs. Sometimes I get a pump and it immediately gets undone next time my mom gets home. I don't really know what to do. I'm nearing complete mania at this point. This is so incredibly sad compared to who I used to be, yet I can't cry.
    Last edited by Zonz; 02-01-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately I told my mom about the xenoestrogens thing and she's decided to be a massive cunt and said she'd spray even more. I'm doing the protocol 100% but when I inhale a perfume I get extreme manic thoughts, I start punching shit and get violent, and my muscles shrink up and my sides worsen. Vision goes blurry. Perfumes and air fresheners are everywhere. I'm working out so hard and yet still have skinny arms and legs. Sometimes I get a pump and it immediately gets undone next time my mom gets home. I don't really know what to do. I'm nearing complete mania at this point. This is so incredibly sad compared to who I used to be, yet I can't cry.
    Dude, just tell her that you're allergic. That's something really easy for people to understand.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did, she told me to move out or wear a filtering mask in the house. First thing I smelled when I woke up this morning was strong fragrance.

Edit: I’m 18 and have no means of moving out for context. No car, no friends house

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I did, she told me to move out or wear a filtering mask in the house. First thing I smelled when I woke up this morning was strong fragrance.

Edit: I’m 18 and have no means of moving out for context. No car, no friends house
    I'm sorry man. That definitely sucks and I'm sorry for the spot your currently in. I can't imagine being 18 dealing with this shit. Fucking criminal, that's what it is. It maddens me to no end.

Have you tried being brutally honest with her, or is it too embarrassing for you right now? Maybe if she knew what the fuck you were dealing with internally she would be a bit more understanding? I can't imagine a mother knowing her son is suffering beyond words and her not wanting to help in any way. Have you tried that? Brutal honestly?

Listen. Fragrance be very can be aggravating, especially when it's strong. It turns me nuts too if I'm around it too long. You really don't have a choice right now but to continue on the best you can. When you're in your room, open the window. Stay away as much as you can. Fragrance and fragrance alone isn't going to stop you from recovering if you're hitting it 100%

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes she knows all of the sides and she’s read the post finasteride foundation. But she doesn’t think the fragrances can make me worse, even after I read off the negative effects like neurotoxic, anti androgen.

There’s just as much fragrances at school as well anyways.

US needs to ban pthalates like EU I think.