User Tag List

Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    That's what I heard from other too. Might also be allergies because I'm sneezing like crazy, but at the same time my nose is too filled for it to be allergies

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question for the vets.

I am now pretty sure my T is caused by Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I will be going to see an ENT to rule out any infection.

Meanwhile, I read that antihistamines have cured a lot of people with ETD tinnitus and I'd be willing to give it a try. Can it be dangerous in a PFS state or I'm good to go? Just wanna get a green light before doing something stupid
    Usually on this board, and else where, we use"T" for testosterone. Based on the context I can tell you mean tinnitus, but it may confuse others if they don't know what Eustachian tubes are.

I'll save you the trip to the Doctors. They aren't going to be able to do anything about it. It's one of those things that you may have to live with, or not. Regardless, I would personally be more focused on getting my dick working again, working with a nice libido pushing from behind. Ringing in your ears should really be last on the list....biologically speaking.

Antihistamines aren't great for T levels so I would personally avoid them. You're making strides....you just have to be more patient.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Usually on this board, and else where, we use"T" for testosterone. Based on the context I can tell you mean tinnitus, but it may confuse others if they don't know what Eustachian tubes are.

I'll save you the trip to the Doctors. They aren't going to be able to do anything about it. It's one of those things that you may have to live with, or not. Regardless, I would personally be more focused on getting my dick working again, working with a nice libido pushing from behind. Ringing in your ears should really be last on the list....biologically speaking.

Antihistamines aren't great for T levels so I would personally avoid them. You're making strides....you just have to be more patient.
    Yeah I get it, it's just that music is a huge part of my life so the ears problem's importance is magnified. And it bothers me day to day. ETD is caused by inflammation, so I don't know in which way PFS caused that.

Thanks, I will avoid antihistamines for now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I get it, it's just that music is a huge part of my life so the ears problem's importance is magnified. And it bothers me day to day. ETD is caused by inflammation, so I don't know in which way PFS caused that.

Thanks, I will avoid antihistamines for now.
    I feel the same about music. I'm probably just used to mine now. It's the one thing that never went away. I remember in the beginning I didn't know how I was going to live with it....especially at night when it was quiet and my head was just screaming....it never effected my ability to enjoy music thankfully.

Are you avoiding dietary allergens?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I feel the same about music. I'm probably just used to mine now. It's the one thing that never went away. I remember in the beginning I didn't know how I was going to live with it....especially at night when it was quiet and my head was just screaming....it never effected my ability to enjoy music thankfully.

Are you avoiding dietary allergens?
    I was unable to enjoy music the first month but it came back thank god. However my hearing is still weirdly impaired (with tinnitus), so it affects my ability to mix my beats.

I know nothing about dietary allergens, I will research it. Any one you would avoid in particular? I was considering cutting dairy, as I read it causes inflammation that is detrimental to ETD.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Maximilien's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I heard from other too. Might also be allergies because I'm sneezing like crazy, but at the same time my nose is too filled for it to be allergies

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question for the vets.

I am now pretty sure my T is caused by Eustachian Tube Dysfunction. I will be going to see an ENT to rule out any infection.

Meanwhile, I read that antihistamines have cured a lot of people with ETD tinnitus and I'd be willing to give it a try. Can it be dangerous in a PFS state or I'm good to go? Just wanna get a green light before doing something stupid
    I personally tried both prednisone and anti-histamines. Prednisione gave me a little bit of relief short term but gave me bad sides so I stopped. Anti-histamine personally made me tired but that's it, didn't do shit though.

I would look into an elimination diet. Weather it is lectins, FODMAP, oxalates or something else some food definitely triggers inflammation personally. If I could get rid of it all I'm sure it would heal in no time.
    Last edited by Maximilien; 08-23-2021 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was unable to enjoy music the first month but it came back thank god. However my hearing is still weirdly impaired (with tinnitus), so it affects my ability to mix my beats.

I know nothing about dietary allergens, I will research it. Any one you would avoid in particular? I was considering cutting dairy, as I read it causes inflammation that is detrimental to ETD.
    Dude....it's on TMO. The two main ones are gluten and dairy, but there are others as well.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Of course I am following TMO CD. Haven't had gluten since starting the protocol at the end of February, and I still eat dairy as TMO allowed it. Just had no idea what the term meant.

Read about it, I will try to cut dairy, eggs, shellfish, and nuts.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Of course I am following TMO CD. Haven't had gluten since starting the protocol at the end of February, and I still eat dairy as TMO allowed it. Just had no idea what the term meant.

Read about it, I will try to cut dairy, eggs, shellfish, and nuts.
    I see. Good.

Okay....well then I agree with Maxim.....You should try the elimination diet to see if it's anything you're putting in your system.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wisdom tooth have been hurting like hell in the last few days. I was due to have them removed for a couple years but I always waited. I will be going to the dentist this week.

Is a general anasthesia bad in a PFS state? Hell, I remember reading a couple of people that got their PFS better with an anasthesia lol

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    My wisdom tooth have been hurting like hell in the last few days. I was due to have them removed for a couple years but I always waited. I will be going to the dentist this week.

Is a general anasthesia bad in a PFS state? Hell, I remember reading a couple of people that got their PFS better with an anasthesia lol
    You have to have it done regardless, so don't stress over it. It's not going to wreck all of your gains.