User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High E2, herb cycle pushes me over the edge. Endo recommends Adex monotherapy

Hey guys so i did the herbcycle but my symptoms exploded after stopping it. My sleep got super bad again after that and nipple pain came back up. My sexual sides got better during cycle which is nice. The reason i stopped was that my libido was to high and the cycle doses where to intense.

My endo saw in my bloods that my E2 was super high and prescribed me Anastrozol 1mg daily to reset my levels.
    Is there any alternative to reduce my E2 without using AI?
    I make crazy gains in the gym but testicle pain/shrinkage and ED is still there. Im borderline hypogondal.

June 2021
    LH – 3,4 (2-10 U/I)
    FSH – 1,9 (1-7 U/I)
    Prolactin – 446 (<500 mU/I)
    Testo. – 16,4 (>12 nmol/l)
    SHBG – 35 (11-71 nmol/l)
    free. T. – 333 (>250 pmol/l)
    E2 – 37 (<250 pmol/l)
    PSA – 0,3 (<4 ug/l)

January 2022
    LH – 3,5 (2-10 U/I)
    FSH – 1,8 (1-7 U/I)
    Prolactin – 283 (<500 mU/I)
    Testo. – 38,4 (>12 nmol/l)
    SHBG – 50 (11-71 nmol/l)
    free. T. – 743 (>250 pmol/l)
    E2 – 141 (<250 pmol/l)
    PSA – 0,4 (<4 ug/l)

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi.
    why not take andro hard? Prohormones can allow you to increase your DHT (therefore beneficial), which will have an anti-estrogen action.
    There are probably fewer side effects. For me it's the opposite: very little estrogen unfortunately... difficult to bring up

Good luck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you tried megadosing pine pollen powder? 3 tablespoons a day?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Hi.
    why not take andro hard? Prohormones can allow you to increase your DHT (therefore beneficial), which will have an anti-estrogen action.
    There are probably fewer side effects. For me it's the opposite: very little estrogen unfortunately... difficult to bring up

Good luck
    Yes I would take them but I have no idea how, and if the increase in DHT wouldn't also increase my E2 when I run a cycle? The nipple pain just tells me there is something off in the ratio T:E2 currently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Have you tried megadosing pine pollen powder? 3 tablespoons a day?
    No but I've tried pine pollen but never megadosed it. I always took one tablespoon of it per day. I did not feel the effects of it that much, maybe some slight increase in libido. I can definitely say tongkat ali and tribulus had an huge effect in libido but they gave me the nipple pain after I stopped taking them. When I implemented those two into my herb cycle, I experienced such an high libido that I never experienced before. It was exactly how CD described it on the TMO website were you are able to achieve erections only with thoughts and get daily strong morning woods.

My cholesterol was pretty high and Ive read somewhere in this forum that it might be due to thyroid not functioning properly and pooling the hormones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    No but I've tried pine pollen but never megadosed it. I always took one tablespoon of it per day. I did not feel the effects of it that much, maybe some slight increase in libido. I can definitely say tongkat ali and tribulus had an huge effect in libido but they gave me the nipple pain after I stopped taking them. When I implemented those two into my herb cycle, I experienced such an high libido that I never experienced before. It was exactly how CD described it on the TMO website were you are able to achieve erections only with thoughts and get daily strong morning woods.

My cholesterol was pretty high and Ive read somewhere in this forum that it might be due to thyroid not functioning properly and pooling the hormones.
    Ok. Yes the reason I asked about the pine pollen megadosing is because it is supposedly capable of flushing excess estrogen, so that may be something to look into.
    I've also high total and LDL cholesterol, which is very odd considering I have always eaten extremely clean. Do you know if your LDL and/or HDL was high? This may be something to look at correcting, possibly with some iodine supplementation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok. Yes the reason I asked about the pine pollen megadosing is because it is supposedly capable of flushing excess estrogen, so that may be something to look into.
    I've also high total and LDL cholesterol, which is very odd considering I have always eaten extremely clean. Do you know if your LDL and/or HDL was high? This may be something to look at correcting, possibly with some iodine supplementation.
    Yup same here total and LDL is high and HDL was ok. I think I might need something stronger than pinepollen to get rid of E2. Developed some gyno after taking fin. After stopping herbrotation gyno started to grow again which is super bad. Balls still tiny but at least the pain seems to be gone after the cycle. I need to address E2 first before continuing herbs.
    Really need advice.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently taking some creatine to raise my DHT but gyno is still growing. Someone recommended me to take high doses of vitamin K2 to reduce E2? Anybody got some experience with that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just trying to understand the timeline of events here. So, you took the herbs, noticed your libido was too high, then stopped all the herbs, and at that point your nipple pain and sleep issues flared up? Correct me if that's incorrect.
    Questions I have are, was your ED resolved while on the herbs? And it's back now that you stopped?
    Rough idea of how many herbs you were rotating?
    How long were you taking the herbs before you stopped?
    Was there no nipple pain or sleep issues while on the herbs?
    Have you considered just lowering your dose of tribulus and tongkat if you think those are too strong and thus causing too much aromatisation, or maybe just leaving them out altogether?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm just trying to understand the timeline of events here. So, you took the herbs, noticed your libido was too high, then stopped all the herbs, and at that point your nipple pain and sleep issues flared up? Correct me if that's incorrect.
    Questions I have are, was your ED resolved while on the herbs? And it's back now that you stopped?
    Rough idea of how many herbs you were rotating?
    How long were you taking the herbs before you stopped?
    Was there no nipple pain or sleep issues while on the herbs?
    Have you considered just lowering your dose of tribulus and tongkat if you think those are too strong and thus causing too much aromatisation, or maybe just leaving them out altogether?
    Yeah pretty much spot on. I waited almost a year for my sides to calm down. Libido was lowish,almost non existent morning wood, bad ED and the worst one of all testicle pain and shrinkage for months, I had a higher than usual level of anxiety, and my sleep was mostly bad and not refreshing. I did the blood test at the endocrinologist in January during that time.
    After I got the report/results along with an ADEX monotheraphy recommendation, I started to ask for second opinions how to approach this.
    I decided to give the herb rotation a try first, because it should be less risky than the Adex therapy. (At least that's what I think).
    My rotation was like this: rhodiola, ashwaghanda, cordyceps, tongkat ali, tribulus, resveratol(added this for E2 control??). I basically did 3 cycles of this so maybe 12-14 days. From the 12-14 day i started to get crazy erections and libido. I had an boner almost throughout the whole night. I could get erect only with thoughts and could jerk of multiple times per day with crazy volume BUT i started to get those mood swings along with short tamper again and a slight brain fog which i really didn't like. I started to question the dosages and wanted take a break from all supps and see if there was any withdrawal effect.
    After stopping everything my sides started to flare up again, even those that subsided months ago came back like trembling, panic, night sweats etc.
    I took me 4-5 days to somewhat function again.
    It's now almost 20-30 days since I stopped the cycle and I feel like some of the old sides disappeared and some didn't change. I would say libido is definitely better than before i started, sleep got a little better and anxiety less which is very good but my nipples hurt since stopping them and they still hurt to this day. My semen is less thick but not completely watery.

The tribulus dosages was 300mg per pill and the tongkat was in powder form which i took around one of those microspoons. I think 100mg and it was an 1:100 extract

Sleep on herbs was not consistent but I had days where I slept without waking up.